Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,508 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad (37569 Views)

Between Jesus And Paul, Who Founded Christianity And It Doctrines. / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by MDM2021: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
chakula:
Jesus a powerless God that can't escape nailed from his people and even Eloi that he keep calling render him no assistant. This kind God can't deserve my attention.

Beside, it can be a very big insult for the Christ followers that Mary gave birth to their God. What a weak God? God the omnipotent and Eternal could never has a beginning no end.

Kindly stay away from making a comparison between them. Never heard Muhammad claimed to be God nor should you have any evidence in regard to this claim.

According to Christians Jesus is God while Muslims have the view of Muhammad as a prophet so you can see the difference plainly.

But He could ressurect from the dead. He currently sits on the right hand side of God
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by MDM2021: 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
uthlaw:
If jesus was god why did he created Adam and him was born of a human he created....
If jesus was god and brought about Christianity while did he created Muhammed(saw)to come go against his religion....
If Jesus was god,who was the father and who was the son,is Mary the wife of God...
If Jesus was god why did John Baptist god that created him....
If Jesus was god why did he sent Moses,Abraham,Joseph to the world before himself later came....
If Jesus was god,why did he have a father again,so na person born God,who born the person that born God!

That's to tell you He's in God and God is in Him. God can come to you in whatever form He wants.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by MDM2021: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
uthlaw:
If jesus was god why did he created Adam and him was born of a human he created....

God can come to you in any form He chooses.

If jesus was god and brought about Christianity while did he created Muhammed(saw)to come go against his religion....

Why did Allah make it look like Jesus was crucified when according to Quran Jesus was not actually crucified. Is Allah a deceiver?

If Jesus was god,who was the father and who was the son,is Mary the wife of God...

God does not need a woman to have a Son. Angels were created, not born. God creates things by His words.

If Jesus was god why did John Baptist god that created him....

This your statement has no meaning. John the Baptist was a human, a prophet, and the forerunner of Jesus. John the Baptist never claimed to be in the same level with Jesus Christ.

If Jesus was god why did he sent Moses,Abraham,Joseph to the world before himself later came....

God does as it pleases Him. He can come down into this world that He created at any time He chooses.

If Jesus was god,why did he have a father again,so na person born God,who born the person that born God!

Did your Quran story tell you Joseph was the biological father of Jesus?

Finally, is it true that a genuine Muslim must believe in Jesus before they can be saved? If truly, why do you hate Jesus and not give Him much respect as you give Mohammed who, by all standards, fall short of the virtues of Jesus, the Messiah?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by MDM2021: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
vedaxcool:

You dishonesty is strange, what prevented you from quoting the verses you hinged your entire case upon? rather you resorted to foisting your opinions on verses that largely contradicted it.

Yes he was, unfortunately more Christians in christendom doubt this to be true these days.

5. He was the Messiah – Surah 4:171.

4:171 O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah:[size=15pt] Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son.[/size] To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth.

the above verse warns chritians not to commit excessess in their religion how? By deitifying Jesus the son of mary who was a messenger of God and not his son nor is he part of any sort of godship. Jesus was the messiah sent to save the Jews from their evil ways.

19:19 He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son."

In Islam all prophets are considered to be sinless, furthermore in Islam every child is born sinless, as there is no such a concept as original sin, a child begins to sin when he reaches the age of culpability for his actions, that is knows what is right from wrong.

If all prophets are born sinless, could you tell us any other prophets in the Quran whose birth was foretold like that of Jesus Christ as described above? Quran should have simply said: "to thee gift of a son" and not "to thee gift of a HOLY son" Why the adjective HOLY? A tiger will always give birth to a tiger. If your human nature is sinful, then the nature of the foetus in your womb, which is conceived by sexual intercourse, is also sinful.

"Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me (Psalm-51:5)"

"Say: Shall I seek another than Allah for Lord, when He is Lord of all things? Each soul earneth only on its own account, nor doth any laden bear another's load. Then unto your Lord is your return and He will tell you that wherein ye differed. "– Qur’an English Translation [6:164]

3:45 O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

Why should the Word from him be named Jesus Christ? You and your word are the same because your word emanates from your heart. Christ means Messiah and Messiah means Saviour. Why is Jesus the only figure ascribed with the title of Christ?

Alhamdulilah on this verse alone muslims have continued to hold Jesus a.s in high esteem, just as they hold other prophets of God in high esteem and send the peace and blessings of Allah upon them whenever we mention their name. Compared to some christians who unfortuntely now mock Jesus and write fictions about him.

MUSLIMS HAVE CONTINUED TO HOLD JESUS AS IN HIGH ESTEEM. Really? You self know this is not true. A lot of comments from Muslims about Jesus on this forum will not support this your assertion.

Yes the same can be said of the Muhammed pbuh went to heaven and returned to earth.

The crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus can continue to be doubted by the doubters? One thing is certain, Jesus is not beneath the earth as of today.

Yes but I don't still see how these support your assertions, and here are some more verses which shows the true Jesus:

19:34 Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.

19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!"

19:91 That they should invoke a son for (Allah) Most Gracious.

19:92 For it is not consonant with the majesty of (Allah) Most Gracious that He should beget a son.

5:116 Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart . . ."

These verses settles any of your deliberate misrepresentation of Jesus a.s

The hadith is not speaking of sins but of devil disturbing babies hence making them cry, and as I have indicated children are born sinless, and whenever a muslims sins he is required to repent and Allah forgives.

The bible appears to a disparate cacophony of ideas about a single issues ever so conflicting views on the true nature of Jesus, hence it can not be relied upon to rightly guide man.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by MDM2021: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lukuluku69:

So, Satan Tempted this "God" of yours? Oga stop blaspheming.

Yes, He was tempted because as at that time He was putting on the human form.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by chakula: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
MDM2021:

But He could ressurect from the dead. He currently sits on the right hand side of God

Which God are you referred to? Is Jesus not God? According to many Christians denominations Jesus is God. So if he is no longer a god then the case close.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by chakula: 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
MDM2021:

Yes, He was tempted because as at that time He was putting on the human form.
Why won't him alternate to god to avert the tempt?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Crucifixion of Jesus Christ

JWs and Muslims will want to object to this evidence.

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Ovacoma: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Bobbywallexino:
Thank u brother! how do I detect that? Quran is one even when you go to another countries, But I have different version of Bibles and also full of contradictions.
Are you serious? Quran is one? Maybe you do not do any studies about your religion, all you know is attacking the Bible. More than 30 different Arabic qurans have been discovered and hundreds of thousands different words found in them. Islam is lie!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by orisa37: 5:14am On Sep 04, 2022
JESUS IS ALLAH AND MOHAMMED IS HIS MESSENGER.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2022
"Methods Muslims use to attack Christianity"

Sample some common Muslim approaches and what to watch for at http://ow.ly/w7er50KOBjn

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2022
orisa37:

JESUS IS ALLAH AND MOHAMMED IS HIS MESSENGER.

"Is Allah, the God of Islam, the same as the Yahweh the God of the Bible?"

No, the God of Islam is not the same as the God of Christianity.

See why at http://ow.ly/EOg750KOBl8

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by orisa37: 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

"Is Allah, the God of Islam, the same as the Yahweh the God of the Bible?"

No, the God of Islam is not the same as the God of Christianity.

See why at http://ow.ly/EOg750KOBl8

The Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding of THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION is only ascertainable to CHRISTAINS, BORNAGAINS, APOSTLES, PROPHETS, THE ANOINTED AND THE RIGHTEOUS GENERALLY.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by RoyalDiadems: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
johnydon22:

Lmao. . Jesus read from the book of Isaiah. . this is just like saying because malvisguy reads the book of job he is fulfilling it.

Isaiah clearly stated "The spirit of god is upon "me" he did not say "him". . . so it is very clear isaiah was referring to himself when he made that statement hundreds of years before jesus. . anyway whatever more meaning you add to that is now your business. . .I have just corrected your assertion of jesus being the only prophet to say " the spirit of god is upon me". . am done

Go and sit down man. You don't Know the Bible.

I'll advise you to go and ask your pastor about this tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex / Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues / Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.