Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,305 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad (37564 Views)

Between Jesus And Paul, Who Founded Christianity And It Doctrines. / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Rilwayne001: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Lol.. Mr Muslim u can open any thread u want.. we will floor u and expose ur al taqyiaa as usual..

*Confess to me, I won't tell anybody**. Are you scared? Why can't you open the thread? You are the one demanding answer, so, I am not obliged to open the thread but you. After all, you ran away from thread that was opened with your moniker on the topic https://www.nairaland.com/2235053/did-jesus-died-sin-which No doubt, you will run away from those that doesn't even have your moniker on the topic.

If you don't have anything reasonable to say, don't mention my moniker on this thread again. smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by parisbookaddict(f): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Cofess to me, I won't tell anybody. Are you scared? Why can't you open the thread? You are the one demanding answer, so, I am mot obliged to open the thread but you. After all, you ran away from thread that was opened with your moniker on the topic https://www.nairaland.com/2235053/did-jesus-died-sin-which No doubt, you will run away from those doesn't even have your moniker.

If don't have anything reasonable, don't mention my moniker on this thread again. smiley

Mr Muslim please post the screen shot were I "ran away"...al taqyiaa expert

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Okay.

So, what next?
so does it make sense to you ? The Jews boast they killed the messiah ? When they don't even accept him in the first place!!!

Matthew 27:22
22 Pilate said to them, “Then what shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” They all said, “Let him be crucified!”

You see the Jews rejected him because according to what they belief, the messiah would come and deliver them from Roman bondage and set up a kingdom where they would be the rulers. Two of the disciples, James and John, even asked to sit at Jesus’ right and left in His kingdom when He came into His glory. The people of Jerusalem also thought He would deliver them. They shouted praises to God for the mighty works they had seen Jesus do and called out, “Hosanna, save us,” when He rode into Jerusalem on a donkey ( Matthew 21:9). They treated Him like a conquering king. Then, when He allowed Himself to be arrested, tried, and crucified on a cursed cross, the people stopped believing that He was the promised prophet. They rejected their Messiah. Isaiah 53 talk about a suffering messiah but the Jews focus on the prophecy that favour them.

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Rilwayne001: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
so does it make sense to you ? The Jews boast they killed the messiah ? When they don't even accept him in the first place!!!

Matthew 27:22
22 Pilate said to them, “Then what shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” They all said, “Let him be crucified!”

You see the Jews rejected him because according to what they belief, the messiah would come and deliver them from Roman bondage and set up a kingdom where they would be the rulers. Two of the disciples, James and John, even asked to sit at Jesus’ right and left in His kingdom when He came into His glory. The people of Jerusalem also thought He would deliver them. They shouted praises to God for the mighty works they had seen Jesus do and called out, “Hosanna, save us,” when He rode into Jerusalem on a donkey ( Matthew 21:9). They treated Him like a conquering king. Then, when He allowed Himself to be arrested, tried, and crucified on a cursed cross, the people stopped believing that He was the promised prophet. They rejected their Messiah. Isaiah 53 talk about a suffering messiah but the Jews focus on the prophecy that favour them.

Okay.

Next.

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by dolphinheart(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Can someone pls give more info on the Satan touching infant issue! I want to know more!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Okay.
Next.
let it be sealed in you.

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
dolphinheart:
Can someone pls give more info on the Satan touching infant issue! I want to know more!
actually, that was just a deception by muhammed, he did not know were sin come from or how sin can be atoned for.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Rilwayne001: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
let it be sealed in you.

Are you done

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
malvisguy212:

1. which christian deny the virgin birth? That fellow is adding to the word of God.
2.who say God is not ONE? All we are saying is this God has three personalities and if you read the quran and bible, they both indicate it but the quran did not explained it ONLY the bible did (WE,US,OUR) the quran forbid partina with Allah, can you explained the use of plurality?
3.Jesus is the messiah,does the Jews KNOW this ?if yes, WHY will they boast of killing Him ?the quran adress Jesus by his mother name, in what culture is a man adress by his mother name?
4. You are a liar and a father of it, why are you twisting plain TRUTH,read the hadith again:
Sahih Muslim, Volume 4, pg 1261:
Abu Huraira reported Allah’s
Messenger (saw) as saying: The satan
touches every son of Adam on the
day when his mother gives birth to
him with the EXCEPTION OF MARY
AND HER SON.
It says satan touches EVERY SON OF ADAM with the EXCEPTION of Jesus , WHY? The reason was not given , "Every son"include all the prophet, so you fail, epic failed.what causes sin? Is it not satan ? How does satan caused sin? Smh
5.the quran called Him the word of God and spirit from Him, NO other prophet were adress like this , a word from him mean Jesus exist as a spirit from the beginning,surly this man is more than a prophet.
6. The quran NEVER stated that muhammed is in heaven, it say muhammed is in hell pending the days of judgment. Try another lie.

Repeating yourself in 10 different ways is not saying anything new.
1. read this http://www.pewforum.org/2014/12/15/most-say-religious-holiday-displays-should-be-allowed-on-public-property/#majorities-believe-christmas-story-historically-accurate
A third of Church of England clergy doubt or disbelieve in the physical Resurrection and only half are convinced of the truth of the Virgin birth, according to a new survey.
2. You see, you fall for your own folly, you are the same individual who cited a verse to sell you dubious claims, the same verse you cited 4:171 clearly repudiated all you said, tell a jewish man that the we, us, our refers to 3 god and watch whether he doesn't chase you out of his sight. Allah who revealed the verse you so desparately need to validate your claims states he is not in any godship programme.
3. I find discussing with you a big boring and unintellectual activity, so Jesus till this day reject Jesus do you accept that he is fraud? or do you pretend to be unaware the sort of invectives jews generally pour on Jesus a.s? or the fact that Jesus reitereated in the bible I was sent to the lost sheep of Israel?
4. grin grin grin grin grin, your interpretation of the hadith is flawed and shows you inability to do any decent research.

Satan’s touch (or his initial entry into the human possibly through the nose) while the child enters the world, could cause the medical conditions mentioned. For someone to find the Hadith to be against science, they would have to have seen Satan in person and convince others that Satan is not how he has been defined by Allah and His Messenger –peace be upon him.

so satan touch has nothing to do with sins, rather it efers to him making the child uncomfortable or harm
https://quranmisconceptions./2014/04/12/why-do-babies-cry-at-birth/

5. Here is what Allah said of all human beings;
And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam...all their descendants, and made them bear witness against their own souls: Am I not your Lord? They said: Yes! we bear witness. Lest you should say on the day of resurrection: Surely we had no knowledge of this.” (Qur’an 7:172)

They ask thee concerning the Spirit (of inspiration). Say: "The Spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord: of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you, (O men!)" 17:85

the verse clearly indicates that the soul or spirit of men come into existence by the command of Allah, hence you may as well say all of mankind is the word or command of Allah but I trust these message will be lost to you somehow.

6. The Qur'an stated that Muhammad during his life time went to heaven and returned to earth, a feat performed by only him. but like my first post indicates we muslims don't make it our jobs to be comparing prophets left right and centre, rather we learn from them and seek Allah's guidance in understanding their mission.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
dolphinheart:

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Emusan:

[s]
You said someone is dishonest but you own dishonesty can't be measured.
[/s]

I guess your boy was performing woefully hence your rush to help him out! grin grin grin grin grin
Emusan:

Many centuries even before Muhammad received his message from the so called Jibril people have denied His virgin birth so to say THESE DAYS is pure dishonesty.

maybe you should calm down and try and make coherent statement, I do not get what point you are trying to make

Emusan:

See how you stylishly cover the main point he raised.
That's why I have to bold his main point. If not because Muslims have been programmed the way they are, they believe Quran is the WORD (Kalimatuhu) of Allah-the very Allah owns personal WORD so it make it uncreated and existed in heaven but here Jesus is being referred to as BOTH THE WORD (Kalimatuhu) OF ALLAH and a SPIRIT PROCEEDING from Allah, how is Jesus then a created being? and this also means that Jesus existed before He was born on earth just as the way Quran exists in heaven before being revealed to Muhammad.

every human existed in heaven before they were born on earth,
“And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam...all their descendants, and made them bear witness against their own souls: Am I not your Lord? They said: Yes! we bear witness. Lest you should say on the day of resurrection: Surely we had no knowledge of this.” (Qur’an 7:172)
Furthermore every soul exist by the command of Allah in other words by Allah's word:
They ask thee concerning the Spirit (of inspiration). Say: "The Spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord: of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you, (O men!)" 17:85

I feel sorry for you, you seemed pained over something I don't know and in addition like your boy you ignore an entire verse and fixate on just few words, christ is not more than a messenger of Allah, and he is above begetting sons, his conception and birth is a miracle and sign for mankind not a cheque book for blasphemy and arrogance.

Emusan:

Actually is a concept every Muslims hold that In Islam all prophets CONSIDER to be sinless but the evidence within the Quran itself and the hadith prove it to be false.

That's why the word CONSIDER always use and this was intentionally done by the Muslims scholars to counter a situation like this.

To BE SINLESS simply means NEVER TO EVER commit any SINGLE sin but throughout Quran we see prophets ASKING FOR THE FORGIVENESS of their sin(s) i.e "Know that there is no deity but God. Implore Him to forgive your (Muhammad) sins and to forgive the true believers, men and women." S. 47:19 (N. J. Dawood's Translation)

The Quran surprisingly however, rather than affirming the sinless nature of God's messengers, actually emphasizes their need for forgiveness and cleansing from impurities! A listing of the prophets and the Suras is given below to aid in illustrating this point beyond the shadow of a doubt:

Adam and Eve S. 2:36; 7:22-23
Noah S. 11:45-47
Abraham S. 26:82
Moses S. 28:15-16
David S. 38:24-25
Solomon S. 38:34
Jonah S. 37:142; 21:87
Muhammad S. 4:102-107; 9:43; 40:55; 48:1-2; 80:1-10

The Qur'an isn't the bible where prophets of God commit adultery etc, Like I stated there is no sin any prophet committed, infact we believe there were protected from the devil's influence

The prophets were always fearful and humble even though they did not do anything that could be termed a sin. This is the sign of true and ultimate piety[6], and this is the trait of a true believer who lives his or her life in a balance of love, fear and hope, not in a state of arrogance and comfort as if they deserve paradise.

But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell Matthew 5:22

But Jesus in the same bible is reported to have said worse against his elders in the bible, so even your bible does not agree with you:

Fill up, then, the measure of the guilt of your fathers. 33"You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell? 34"Therefore, behold, I am sending you prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city,…Matthew 23:33

There you have it, sins being attributed by the bible against Jesus.

It is narrated from Abu Huraira, he said the Messenger of Allah -may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him said, "If my Lord was to judge me and Ibn Maryam (Jesus) even by the amount of the shadow between these two fingers, He would have punished us without being unjust." Hilya al-Awliya 8/132. Also quoted in Kanzul 'Ummal Hadith 5905
But offcourse we still hold that they were sinless.

Emusan:

[s]That's why I wonder why whether honest Muslims truly know the meaning of SINLESS.

What of those Muslims who mock Muhammad and write fictions about him?

And then died and was buried in a grave but Jesus is still in heaven.

The reason why he used it is that THE END LIES IN JESUS' HANDS.

He is coming back again to judge the world of sin.
If Jesus is not greater than ALL THE PROPHETS why must He be the one to come AS A SIGN OF THE JUDGEMENT day and usher ISLAM WORLD WIDE-according to your believe (something Muhammad himself could not achieve)?

It's evident that Devil touches ALL THE PROPHETS including Muhammad except Jesus and His mother and you can't sit down and ask yourself, why?[/s]

Please show us how Bible conflict views on the NATURE OF JESUS Christ.

Jesus said father forgive them . . ., why didn't he just forgive them without praying to God? oh wait, he was a messenger of God who despite christian ilogical claim about him had to resort to praying to God day in day out?

Did Jesus know the day of Judgement?

7 Likes

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
vedaxcool:

Repeating yourself in 10 different ways is not saying anything new.
1. read this http://www.pewforum.org/2014/12/15/most-say-religious-holiday-displays-should-be-allowed-on-public-property/#majorities-believe-christmas-story-historically-accurate
A third of Church of England clergy doubt or disbelieve in the physical Resurrection and only half are convinced of the truth of the Virgin birth, according to a new survey.
2. You see, you fall for your own folly, you are the same individual who cited a verse to sell you dubious claims, the same verse you cited 4:171 clearly repudiated all you said, tell a jewish man that the we, us, our refers to 3 god and watch whether he doesn't chase you out of his sight. Allah who revealed the verse you so desparately need to validate your claims states he is not in any godship programme.
3. I find discussing with you a big boring and unintellectual activity, so Jesus till this day reject Jesus do you accept that he is fraud? or do you pretend to be unaware the sort of invectives jews generally pour on Jesus a.s? or the fact that Jesus reitereated in the bible I was sent to the lost sheep of Israel?
4. grin grin grin grin grin, your interpretation of the hadith is flawed and shows you inability to do any decent research.

Satan’s touch (or his initial entry into the human possibly through the nose) while the child enters the world, could cause the medical conditions mentioned. For someone to find the Hadith to be against science, they would have to have seen Satan in person and convince others that Satan is not how he has been defined by Allah and His Messenger –peace be upon him.

so satan touch has nothing to do with sins, rather it efers to him making the child uncomfortable or harm

5. Here is what Allah said of all human beings;
And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam...all their descendants, and made them bear witness against their own souls: Am I not your Lord? They said: Yes! we bear witness. Lest you should say on the day of resurrection: Surely we had no knowledge of this.” (Qur’an 7:172)

the verse clearly indicates that the soul or spirit of men come into existence by the command of Allah, hence you may as well say all of mankind is the word or command of Allah but I trust these message will be lost to you somehow.

6. The Qur'an stated that Muhammad during his life time went to heaven and returned to earth, a feat performed by only him. but like my first post indicates we muslims don't make it our jobs to be comparing prophets left right and centre, rather we learn from them and seek Allah's guidance in understanding their mission.
1. Listen.thousands of christians and churches doubt the virgin birth mean they are removing from the word of God and it's none of my business, the same can be apply to islam, the 9 people sentence to death in kano , was it not for blasphemy ?as a matter of fact the virgin birth is also recorded in the quran.
2.you did not explained anything here my friend, who are the "WE, OUR, US" the quran say concerning Allah?
3. From the beginning of Genesis we read how God chose Abraham( a Jewish)
And made a covenant with him how he will make him a great nation and MULTIPLY his seed , and how the Jews will be a blessing to mankind. And in acts 1:6 to 8 we read how Jesus send his disciples to go and preach the good news till the end of the earth
Infacte here what the quran say about the children of isreal:
Surah 45:16: And verily We gave the
Children of Israel the Scripture and
the Command and the Prophethood,
and provided them with good things
and FAVOUR THEM ABOVE ALL PEOPLE .
(Pickthall)
Surah 2:47: “O Children of Israel!
Remember My favour wherewith I
favoured you and how I PREFERED
YOU TO (ALL) CREATURES.” (Pickthall)
And it was this children of isreal God use to manifest himself to the rest of the world.
4. Pleased answer this question, it seem like muslims know more than the author of hadith. What does the quran say about Jesus,sinner or sinless?
5.Qur’an 7:172 does not explained anything about Jesus being touch or not. So you know the quran more than sahih bukari ? Keep on twisting what is made plain and clearly understood.if you cannot explained this, why do you still chose to remains in deception?
6. Provide the verse were It say muhammed went to heaven. According to the hadith, How did muhammed first went to Jerusalem and then ascend to heaven? You are brave enough to see this is nothing but lies and delusion.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by pupsyd: 12:18am On Jul 04, 2015
dolphinheart:
ask the Muslims...if they tells u genuine and reasonable answer then I owe you $750
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Emusan(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2015
vedaxcool:
I guess your boy was performing woefully hence your rush to help him out!

Performing woefully in what way?
Because he bothered not to reply after he had made his points clear but you jumped in only to boycott those points and attack straw man.

maybe you should calm down and try and make coherent statement, I do not get what point you are trying to make

My point is clear, you "some Christians are now denying the birth of Jesus Christ THESE DAY"
And my emphasis is on THESE DAY, so go back and read that portion again.

[size=14pt]every human existed in heaven before they were born on earth,[/size]
“And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam...all their descendants, and made them bear witness against their own souls: Am I not your Lord? They said: Yes! we bear witness. Lest you should say on the day of resurrection: Surely we had no knowledge of this.” (Qur’an 7:172)
[size=14pt]Furthermore every soul exist by the command of Allah in other words by Allah's word:[/size]

@bold parts-that means every human is DIVINE, or you will tell us also that EVERY HUMAN IS THE WORD OF ALLAH.

By the way the verse you quoted never supported you claim because the verse says "FROM CHILDREN ADAM...ALL THEIR DESCENDANTS" this means that ALL HUMAN ARE ALREADY IN THE ONE BODY OF ADAM by the way Allah had cast Adam to the earth (according to Muslims understanding) after his disobedient so it was the body of Adam on earth that ALL HIS DESCENDANT came from NOT IN HEAVEN again.

Imaging using the allege verse of how Muhammad confused Holy Spirit with Jibril who brought him message to support EVERY SOUL EXISTS by Allah's command belittle your Islamic understanding. Yet you'll be acting as a scholar!

Whereas this is the same verse Muslim scholars always use to explain away the contradiction of who brought the Quran, Jibril or Holyspirit?

I feel sorry for you, you seemed pained over something I don't know and in addition like your boy you ignore an entire verse and fixate on just few words, christ is not more than a messenger of Allah, and he is above begetting sons, his conception and birth is a miracle and sign for mankind not a cheque book for blasphemy and arrogance.

Lol...feel pained for what? That you can see Christ is no more that messenger but see that Christ is the WORD OF ALLAH and A SPIRIT from Allah and PURPOSELY IGNORED them undecided undecided

By the way you haven't explained how Quran is THE WORD of Allah and is uncreated and Jesus who is also THE WORD of Allah is now created.

The Qur'an isn't the bible where [size=14pt]prophets of God commit adultery etc,[/size] Like I stated there is no sin any prophet committed, infact we believe there were protected from the devil's influence

[size=14pt]The prophets were always fearful and humble even though they did not do anything that could be termed a sin.[/size] This is the sign of true and ultimate piety[6], and this is the trait of a true believer who lives his or her life in a balance of love, fear and hope, not in a state of arrogance and comfort as if they deserve paradise.

I can't stop laughing...so what SINS Allah always tell Muhammad to ask forgiveness from and why will Allah forgive SINS THAT SOMEBODY didn't commit? As we can see from those verses I posted earlier.
Like I said earlier, everyone can see that this is just a claim by Muslims to explain away some issue in the Quran not the evidence within the Quran and the hadith.
For instance Moses was recorded to have killed, is that just a FEAR AND HUMBLE or a sin?

But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell Matthew 5:22

But Jesus in the same bible is reported to have said worse against his elders in the bible, so even your bible does not agree with you:

Fill up, then, the measure of the guilt of your fathers. 33"You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell? 34"Therefore, behold, I am sending you prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city,…Matthew 23:33

There you have it, sins being attributed by the bible against Jesus.

Even Jesus' critiques were dumb-folded when He raised the question Which of YOU convict me of sin? John 8:46
So, ALL OPEN-MINDED person and Jesus' critiques understood Jesus' statement but ONLY close-minded person like you fail to do so.

It is narrated from Abu Huraira, he said the Messenger of Allah -may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him said, "If my Lord was to judge me and Ibn Maryam (Jesus) even by the amount of the shadow between these two fingers, He would have punished us without being unjust." Hilya al-Awliya 8/132. Also quoted in Kanzul 'Ummal Hadith 5905

Imaging Allah will punish a JUST AND HOLY person, and still be UNJUST.

But offcourse we still hold that they were sinless.

You can HOLD to it but Quran and hadith are not.

Jesus said father forgive them . . ., [size=14pt]why didn't he just forgive them without praying to God?[/size] oh wait, he was a messenger of God who despite christian ilogical claim about him had to resort to praying to God day in day out?

This is the ignorant of the scripture we're talking about, Jesus made that statement WHILE HE WAS ON THE CROSS when the SIN of the world is ALREADY ON HIM the ONLY PERSON WHO CAN FORGIVE sin at that particular time is His Father who is sinless, while Jesus had never carried any sin He forgave people's sins and after He paid the price for the sin of the world He still forgives sin till now.

Did Jesus know the day of Judgement?

And this prove Bible conflicts view on Jesus NATURE, right?
My point still stands, please show us how Bible conflict views on the NATURE OF Jesus Christ.
For you to make that statement it's evident you know that Bible actually placed Jesus as God and man because only TWO VIEWS can conflict each other A SINGLE VIEW can't.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by mustymatic(m): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
Moses – The first mediator Jesus – The final mediator Moses was born as a Hebrew Jesus was born as a Hebrew Moses was chosen by God to be a leader Jesus was chosen by God to be a leader
Moses was born while his people were suffering under a cruel leader. (Pharaoh) Jesus was born while his people were suffering under a cruel leader. (Herod) Moses hid in Egypt as a child. Jesus hid in Egypt as a child. The leader of the land that Moses was born into tried to kill all of the babies when he was born. The leader of the land that Jesus was born into tried to kill all of the babies when He was born. Moses turned water into blood. Jesus turned water into wine. Moses died on a hill. Jesus died on a hill. Moses fasted 40 days and faced a spiritual crisis on a mountain Jesus fasted 40 days and faced a spiritual crisis on a mountain. Moses told people about the need for a Passover lamb. Jesus became the Passover lamb. Moses founded a new religion Jesus founded a new religion Moses communicated directly with God Jesus communicated directly with God Moses performed miracles Jesus performed miracles Moses revised an existing religion Jesus revised an existing religion Moses was a law giver – gave the ten commandments Jesus was a law giver – gave the great commandment. Moses was hated by the ruling party (Egyptians) Jesus was hated by the ruling party (Pharisees) Moses had brothers and sisters who misunderstood him. Jesus had brothers and sisters who misunderstood him. Moses chose 12 leaders to follow. Jesus chose 12 leaders to follow. Moses gave his people a new identity as a people. Jesus gave his people a new identity as a people. Moses had followers who strayed from his teachings. Jesus had followers who strayed from his teachings. http://www.confidentfaith.net/moses-and-jesus-devine-similarities
So Moses is god too wow

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2015
mustymatic:
So Moses is god too wow

the quran has don soo much harm to your brain.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by mustymatic(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
the quran has don soo much harm to your brain.
The similarities between your god and Moses? who's brain is more damaged here?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2015
malvisguy212:

1. Listen.thousands of christians and churches doubt the virgin birth mean they are removing from the word of God and it's none of my business, the same can be apply to islam, the 9 people sentence to death in kano , was it not for blasphemy ?as a matter of fact the virgin birth is also recorded in the quran.
2.you did not explained anything here my friend, who are the "WE, OUR, US" the quran say concerning Allah?
3. From the beginning of Genesis we read how God chose Abraham( a Jewish)
And made a covenant with him how he will make him a great nation and MULTIPLY his seed , and how the Jews will be a blessing to mankind. And in acts 1:6 to 8 we read how Jesus send his disciples to go and preach the good news till the end of the earth
Infacte here what the quran say about the children of isreal:
Surah 45:16: And verily We gave the
Children of Israel the Scripture and
the Command and the Prophethood,
and provided them with good things
and FAVOUR THEM ABOVE ALL PEOPLE .
(Pickthall)
Surah 2:47: “O Children of Israel!
Remember My favour wherewith I
favoured you and how I PREFERED
YOU TO (ALL) CREATURES.” (Pickthall)
And it was this children of isreal God use to manifest himself to the rest of the world.
4. Pleased answer this question, it seem like muslims know more than the author of hadith. What does the quran say about Jesus,sinner or sinless?
5.Qur’an 7:172 does not explained anything about Jesus being touch or not. So you know the quran more than sahih bukari ? Keep on twisting what is made plain and clearly understood.if you cannot explained this, why do you still chose to remains in deception?
6. Provide the verse were It say muhammed went to heaven. According to the hadith, How did muhammed first went to Jerusalem and then ascend to heaven? You are brave enough to see this is nothing but lies and delusion.

1. you obviously seem to be in an emotional state that you couldn't even understand the point I was making which muslims accept the virgin birth of Jesus without any doubt whatsoever, despite more and more christians doubt this.
2. If you can sensibly explain why the Queen of England refer to herself as 'we' it would make my work far easier.
3. Jesus mission was to the Jews only, your interpretation of the verse shows your folly, Allah was reminding the Jews of the favour he bestowed upon them and their covenant to him, not your lies of manifesting Himself to the rest of the world. Allah sent prophets and messengers to all of humanity. And do you now accept Allah is the same as God?
4. Lol grin grin you seem confused, I have explained the interpretation of the hadith take it or live it. Your misguided interpolation of the gospel into the hadith remains why you seem dumbfounded.
5. Read slowly and understand.
6. But you should know the verse since your are an expert in Quran grin grin grin, how did Jesus a.s went from one place to another in the gospel, and the same way you imagine Jesus a.s ascension occurred should be the same you imagine Muhammad pbuh ascended to heaven or do you intend to explain how Jesus was reported to have turned water to wine or other miracles God worked through him?

2 Likes

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2015
Emusan:

Performing woefully in what way?
Because he bothered not to reply after he had made his points clear but you jumped in only to boycott those points and attack straw man.
grin grin grin grin you seem to be performing woefully like your boy hence your resort to anger

Emusan:

My point is clear, you "some Christians are now denying the birth of Jesus Christ THESE DAY"
And my emphasis is on THESE DAY, so go back and read that portion again.

My point is, you seem to be trying hard to refute issues not raised hence trying hard to be disagreeable to what ends, emotional let out? Well Muslim THESE days still believe in the miraculous virgin birth of Christ.

Emusan:

@bold parts-that means every human is DIVINE, or you will tell us also that EVERY HUMAN IS THE WORD OF ALLAH.
By the way the verse you quoted never supported you claim because the verse says "FROM CHILDREN ADAM...ALL THEIR DESCENDANTS" this means that ALL HUMAN ARE ALREADY IN THE ONE BODY OF ADAM by the way Allah had cast Adam to the earth (according to Muslims understanding) after his disobedient so it was the body of Adam on earth that ALL HIS DESCENDANT came from NOT IN HEAVEN again.

Keep fooling yourself grin grin grin grin if it allows you peace of mind not my business. All humans are divine according to your flawed and illogical way of reasoning, hence your claims of Jesus using the Qurán has been invalidated since the same Quran shows that everyman in existence came into existence by the command of God, likewise the universe exist by Allah command hence it is divine using your flawed logic, everything Allah creates is by his command, he needs say BE and it is "Verily, His command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, “Be!”– and it is!) [Surah Yasin:82)" But Muslims do not conceive interpret it to mean divinity rather it is manifestation of Allah's will same way Jesus is not devine same way no man is, we all 100% human including Jesus. Jesus was reported to have said in the bible by myself I can do nothing . . . read in between the lines: he is not divine nor divinity.4:172 Christ disdaineth nor to serve and worship Allah . . . 5:17 In blasphemy indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ the son of Mary. smiley

This hadith further butress this fact:

God gathered all human beings, divided them into different groups, granted them human form and the faculty of speech, made them enter into a covenant, and then making them witnesses against themselves He asked them: 'Am I not your Lord?' They replied: 'Assuredly you are Our Lord.' Then God told them: 'I call upon the sky and the earth and your own progenitor, Adam, to be witness against you lest you should say on the Day of Judgement that you were ignorant of this. Know well that no one other than Me deserves to he worshipped and no one other than Me is your Lord. So do not ascribe any partner to Me. I shall send to you My Messengers who will remind you of this covenant which you made with Me. I shall send down to you My Books.' In reply all said: 'We witness that You are Our Lord and our Deity. We have no lord or deity other than You.' (Ahmad b. Hanbal, Musnad, vol. 5, p. 135 - Ed.)

Emusan:

Imaging using the allege verse of how Muhammad confused Holy Spirit with Jibril who brought him message to support EVERY SOUL EXISTS by Allah's command belittle your Islamic understanding. Yet you'll be acting as a scholar!

Whereas this is the same verse Muslim scholars always use to explain away the contradiction of who brought the Quran, Jibril or Holyspirit?

Yawns

Emusan:

Lol...feel pained for what? That you can see Christ is no more that messenger but see that Christ is the WORD OF ALLAH and A SPIRIT from Allah and PURPOSELY IGNORED them undecided undecided

By the way you haven't explained how Quran is THE WORD of Allah and is uncreated and Jesus who is also THE WORD of Allah is now created.

Was Adam created? Was he devine? Wasn't Yahaya sinless? wink
Emusan:

I can't stop laughing...so what SINS Allah always tell Muhammad to ask forgiveness from and why will Allah forgive SINS THAT SOMEBODY didn't commit? As we can see from those verses I posted earlier.
Like I said earlier, everyone can see that this is just a claim by Muslims to explain away some issue in the Quran not the evidence within the Quran and the hadith.
For instance Moses was recorded to have killed, is that just a FEAR AND HUMBLE or a sin?

We know from the way you sound distress you couldn't have been laughing when you posted this lol grin grin grin grin grin Allah encouragement is for the beleivers to seek repentance. This what happens when your bible teaches you that prophets routinely engaged in adultery, incest etc Moses killed ACCIDENTALLY NOT INTENTIONALLY, sins are intentional, despite this Moses a.s would seek forgiveness from Allah because that is what humility looks like, Allah knows what is in the heart of men,unlike the bible which claims sins are inheritable, The Qurán clearly states every Soul shall bear its burden.
Emusan:

[s]Even Jesus' critiques were dumb-folded when He raised the question Which of YOU convict me of sin? John 8:46
So, ALL OPEN-MINDED person and Jesus' critiques understood Jesus' statement but ONLY close-minded person like you fail to do so. [/s]

You are not making any sense here, the bible said calling someone fool can land you in hell, Jesus called his elders worse, your bible says he needs to go to hell. if you can't explain why Jesus was always hurling invectives against his elders and even at his own mum as written in the bible then we are done.
Emusan:

[s]Imaging Allah will punish a JUST AND HOLY person, and still be UNJUST.
[/s]

The hadith invalidates your claims. Daz all

Emusan:

You can HOLD to it but Quran and hadith are not.

grin grin tongue
Emusan:

This is the ignorant of the scripture we're talking about, Jesus made that statement WHILE HE WAS ON THE CROSS when the SIN of the world is ALREADY ON HIM the ONLY PERSON WHO CAN FORGIVE sin at that particular time is His Father who is sinless, while Jesus had never carried any sin He forgave people's sins and after He paid the price for the sin of the world He still forgives sin till now.

shocked grin cheesy Did Jesus say this to you? or Are you conjuring some thing up? No be lies you dey tell like this? Haba? Jesus couldn't forgive the people alledgely harming him because he was not the Father and had no power to forgive them.
3:24 For their forgeries deceive them as to their own religion.
Emusan:

And this prove Bible conflicts view on Jesus NATURE, right?
My point still stands, please show us how Bible conflict views on the NATURE OF Jesus Christ.
For you to make that statement it's evident you know that Bible actually placed Jesus as God and man because only TWO VIEWS can conflict each other A SINGLE VIEW can't.

Question: Did Jesus know when the day of Judgement is? If you have no answer be human and decent enough to say so!

2 Likes

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2015
vedaxcool:

1. you obviously seem to be in an emotional state that you couldn't even understand the point I was making which muslims accept the virgin birth of Jesus without any doubt whatsoever, despite more and more christians doubt this.
2. If you can sensibly explain why the Queen of England refer to herself as 'we' it would make my work far easier.
3. Jesus mission was to the Jews only, your interpretation of the verse shows your folly, Allah was reminding the Jews of the favour he bestowed upon them and their covenant to him, not your lies of manifesting Himself to the rest of the world. Allah sent prophets and messengers to all of humanity. And do you now accept Allah is the same as God?
4. Lol grin grin you seem confused, I have explained the interpretation of the hadith take it or live it. Your misguided interpolation of the gospel into the hadith remains why you seem dumbfounded.
5. Read slowly and understand.
6. But you should know the verse since your are an expert in Quran grin grin grin, how did Jesus a.s went from one place to another in the gospel, and the same way you imagine Jesus a.s ascension occurred should be the same you imagine Muhammad pbuh ascended to heaven or do you intend to explain how Jesus was reported to have turned water to wine or other miracles God worked through him?
1.the virgin birth was recorded in the bible, any christian who deny it was only removing from the word of God.
“We are not amused”. A phrase
commonly attributed to Queen Victoria,
though likely to have not been said by
her. ALTHOUGH QUEEN VICTORIA WAS
PROBABLY TALKING IN REFERENCE TO MEMBERS OF HER COURT rather than herself alone, in response to something that displeased the Royal party.
http://royalcentral.co.uk/blogs/we-are-not-amused-a-guide-to-the-royal-we-837 so you fail woefully, try harder next time.
Liar!!! You said Allah was constantly remembering the isrealite of his COVENANT, was it not the covenant of PROPHETHOOD ? Why is the Arab have only ONE prophet (a false one) and the isrealite whom Jesus was sent only to have sooo many prophet ?as you claim
Muhammed (an Arab) was sent to the world, a single prophet from Arab to the WHOLE world!!! But the isrealite who produce many prophet, this prophets was sent to them ONLY.
Note: if Jesus was sent to the isrealite alone and the others prophet was sent to this world, it will make NO sense for this prophet to prophecies about Jesus.
Your mind is blind, I ask you a simple question, is Jesus a sinner according to the quran? And give reason. Apart from Jesus , name just ONE prophet who is sinless.
See who is saying I should read slowly!!! The eyes is of no used when the mind is blind.
Let me repeat my self again. Provide the verse that say muhammed went to heaven.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by mustymatic(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
1.the virgin birth was recorded in the bible, any christian who deny it was only removing from the word of God.
PROBABLY TALKING IN REFERENCE TO MEMBERS OF HER COURT rather than herself alone, in response to something that displeased the Royal party.
http://royalcentral.co.uk/blogs/we-are-not-amused-a-guide-to-the-royal-we-837 so you fail woefully, try harder next time.
Liar!!! You said Allah was constantly remembering the isrealite of his COVENANT, was it not the covenant of PROPHETHOOD ? Why is the Arab have only ONE prophet (a false one) and the isrealite whom Jesus was sent only to have sooo many prophet ?as you claim
Muhammed (an Arab) was sent to the world, a single prophet from Arab to the WHOLE world!!! But the isrealite who produce many prophet, this prophets was sent to them ONLY.
Note: if Jesus was sent to the isrealite alone and the others prophet was sent to this world, it will make NO sense for this prophet to prophecies about Jesus.
Your mind is blind, I ask you a simple question, is Jesus a sinner according to the quran? And give reason. Apart from Jesus , name just ONE prophet who is sinless.
See who is saying I should read slowly!!! The eyes is of no used when the mind is blind.
Let me repeat my self again. Provide the verse that say muhammed went to heaven.

Guy go sit down abeg, no reasoning works wit u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
mustymatic:

Guy go sit down abeg, no reasoning works wit u
if you cannot answer my questions, why do you quote me?

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by myproperty(m): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:
OLAADEGBU, this is a very flaw comparison.

I don't expect anything more than that from you. Afterall, gotquestion, answeringgenesis and carm.org are you scriptures and at the same time your thinking cap, anything outside them is a no for you. SMH.

If this comparison is flawed, give us a better means of comparison. We are waiting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by myproperty(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
bilalfarid:
OP u dnt just copy somthing from another website and paste here on NL for discussion, even my 15 year old Lil brother would give a satisfying answer to wat ur so called MATT Slick holds unto as d reason y jesus is gr8ter dan Muhammad (saw).
magnitude of miracles can no be used as a standard to judge which prophet is greater. The bible even mentioned other miracles by other prophets which where gr8ter than that of Jesus, examples below:
Jesus (ﷺ) fed thousands with a few fish and loaves of bread

Elisha fed a hundred people with twenty barley loaves and a few ears of corn (2 Kings 4:44); granted a widow such an abundant flow of oil from a jar that she was able to pay off her debts, save her sons from slavery, and live on the profits (2 Kings 4:1-7); and gave increase to a handful of flour and spot of oil such that he, a widow and her son had enough to eat for many days, after which "The bin of flour was not used up, nor did the jar of oil run dry". (1 Kings 17:10-16).

B. Jesus (ﷺ) healed the lepers

Elisha healed Naaman (2 Kings 5:7-14); for that matter, the disciples were bidden to such service in Matthew 10:8.

C. Jesus (ﷺ) cured a blind man

Elisha not only struck his enemies blind, but restored vision to the blind through prayer (2 Kings 6:17-20).

D. Jesus (ﷺ) raised the dead

Moses put life into a dead stick and transmuted it from the plant kingdom to the animal kingdom by making it into a serpent (Exodus 7:10)

Elisha raised two children from the dead (1 Kings 17:22; 2 Kings 4:34)

Elisha's bones brought a man back to life merely by coming into contact with the corpse (2 Kings 13:21)

The disciples were bidden to raise the dead (Matthew 10:cool

E. Jesus (ﷺ) walked on water

Moses (ﷺ) parted the sea.

F. Jesus (ﷺ) cast out devils

So did his disciples (Matthew 10:cool and the sons of the Pharisees (Matthew 12:27; Luke 11:19).
So OP disregard matt slick's write ups. If magnitude of miracles determine a prophets gr8tnes the jesus won't be head of when they talk of miracles.
NOTE: according to the bible. dis raises another uestion of the bible inaccuracy.

So what would you use to decide who is greater between Christ and Mohammed?Is in in quantum of violence? or in child marriage? laying ambush for rich mecca merchants and stealing away their good? or in spreading hatred?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by plainbibletruth: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Going through this:
https://www.nairaland.com/2391643/uniqueness-jesus-Quran
one can see that "the difference is clear!"
Jesus stands head and shoulders above every other human being.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
plainbibletruth:
Going through this:
https://www.nairaland.com/2391643/uniqueness-jesus-Quran
one can see that "the difference is clear!"
Jesus stands head and shoulders above every other human being.
this muslims are being manipulated by satan, the quran gives Jesus more authority than muhammed, YET this muslims are denying it, Jesus performed
miracles: in particular that he restored
sight to the blind, healed lepers and
raised people from the dead (Sura 3:49,
5:11). The Qur’an also affirms that Jesus
brought ‘the message of the Gospel’ and
that he committed no sin (Sura 3:46).
The Qur’an calls Jesus ‘the statement of truth’ (Sura 17:24), a similar claim to Jesus calling himself ‘the Way the Truth and the Life’ in John 14:6. Similarly, the Qur’an calls Jesus the Word (Sura 10:19 . John 1:1), the Apostle (Sura 19:31. Hebrews 3:1)

The Qur’an records the certainty of death of Muhammad and his followers:

Surah 39:30: “Lo! thou wilt die, and
lo! they will die.” (Pickthall)

Contrast the above statement with the
assurance that Jesus Christ gave to his
true followers:

John 14:19: “Because I live, you will
live also.”

The difference between Jesus and
Muhammad is as the difference between life and death. And this gives us a compelling reason to reject Islam.

John 17:3: “This means everlasting
life, their taking in knowledge of you,
the only true God, and of the one
whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
AN OPEN LETTER TO SINCERE MUSLIMS

If you strongly believe that Muhammad
can guide you to gain eternal salvation,
please consider the following confessions of Muhammad in the Qur’an:

Surah 46:9: “Say: I am not the first of
the apostles, and I do not know
what will be done with me or with
you: I do not follow anything but that
which is revealed to me, and I am
nothing but a plain warner.” (Shakir)

Surah 6:50: (Muhammad), tell them,
“I do not claim to have all the
treasures of God in my hands, nor to
know the unseen, nor do I claim to
be an angel. I follow only what is
revealed to me (from God).” Say to
them, “Are the blind and the seeing
equal?” Why then do you not think?
(Sarwar)

Surah 7:188: Say: “I have no power
over any good or harm to myself
except as Allah wills. If I had
knowledge of the unseen, I should
have multiplied all good, and no
evil could have touched me: I am
only a Warner, and a bringer of glad
tidings to those who have Faith (in
Allah).” (S. V. Ahamed)

Surah 72:21 is even more damaging
regarding your prospect of gaining
salvation through this man whom you
believe to be a prophet of God. Given
below are two translations of this verse.

Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no power to harm you, nor to guide you.” (Khalifa)

“It is not in my power to cause you
harm, or to bring you to the Right
Path.” (Hilali-Khan)

Do you really understand the gravity of
Muhammad’s statement when he said, “I possess no power to guide you” or “to
bring you to the Right Path”? Is it not a
prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation? Would it be wise for you to do so?

However, regarding the guidance of
Jesus, reflect carefully on what the
Qur’an itself reveals about it in the
following verse. Ponder how well Jesus
must have guided his followers and
continues to guide them through the
teachings of the Holy Bible.

Surah 3:55: Behold! God said: “O
Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee
to Myself and clear thee of the
falsehoods of those who blaspheme; I
will make those who follow thee
superior to those who reject faith,
to the Day of Resurrection.” (Yusuf
Ali, Original 1938)

Those who follow Jesus are Christians.
And the Qur’an states very clearly that
they will be made superior until “the
Day of Resurrection.” The Day of
Resurrection or Qiyamah will occur at
the time of the end. This means that,
according to the Qur’an, even at this very moment true Christians are in an exulted position as far their worship is
concerned. If Christians are made
superior until the Day of Resurrection
as the Qur’an itself testifies, where do
you think will be their final destination?
Coming back to Muhammad, not only
was he unsure about the outcome of his
or your salvation but he was also fearful
about it.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 23,
Number 454:
Narrated Masruq:’Aisha said that a
Jewess came to her and mentioned
the punishment in the grave, saying
to her, “May Allah protect you from
the punishment of the grave.” ‘Aisha
then asked Allah’s Apostle about the
punishment of the grave. He said,
“Yes, (there is) punishment in the
grave.” ‘Aisha added, “After that I
never saw Allah’s Apostle but
seeking refuge with Allah from the
punishment in the grave in every
prayer he prayed.”

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
malvisguy212:

1. Yada yada yada
2. You are even ignorant in simple wordly matters how in the world did we expect you to be able understand simple religious matter?

The royal "we", or majestic plural (pluralis majestatis in Latin, literally, "the plural of majesty"wink, is the use of a plural pronoun to refer to a single person holding a high office, such as a sovereign (e.g., a monarch or sultan) or religious leader (e.g., the Pope or a bishop). The more general word for the use of we to refer to oneself is nosism.

Speakers employing the royal we refer to themselves using a grammatical number other than the singular (i.e., in plural or dual form). For example, the Basic Law of the Sultanate of Oman opens with "On the Issue of the Basic Law of the State We, Qaboos bin Said, Sultan of Oman...".[1]

Non-Western usage

Several prominent epithets of the Bible describe the Jewish God in plural terms: Elohim, Adonai, and El Shaddai. Many Christian scholars, including the likes of Augustine of Hippo, have seen the use of the plural and grammatically singular verb forms as support for the doctrine of the Trinity.[7] [b]Judaism rejects the notion of the Trinity[8] and argues instead that these cases are merely examples of the majestic plural.[9] [/b]Secular scholars consider these forms to be holdovers from early Israelite/Canaanite beliefs, before the development of monolatrism/monotheism. [b]Similarly, the God of the Qur‘an employs the Arabic pronoun nahnu ("We"wink or its associated verb suffix in many [/b]verses.[10]

Source

3 - 5 I don't do repeat business. Dazz all
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
The God that never was and never will be:

1- Jesus is not all knowing:

Mark 24: 32-36:
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only

2.Jesus is the son of man, the OT tells us not to trust the son of man:
Mat 8:20 And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air [have] nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay [his] head.
Mat 9:6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house

Mat 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Psalms 146:
1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
2 While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
1- Jesus is the son of man

2- The OT tells us not to put our trust in the son of man

3- We cannot put our trust in Jesus as we do with God

4- Jesus is not God

3. Jesus no authority or Power
John 17:6-8: 6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. 7 Now they have known that ALL THINGS whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. 8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me

So as we can see, Jesus GIVEN everything he had! This all included miracle, doctrine etc. Basically Jesus did not do anything of his own, he never performed a miracle by his own power, he was given the miracle. He never taught anything of his own, rather he was taught by God and spoke what God told him to speak.
Jhn 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me
Jhn 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
Jhn 8:26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.
Jhn 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me

many more
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
vedaxcool:

1. Yada yada yada
2. You are even ignorant in simple wordly matters how in the world did we expect you to be able understand simple religious matter?

The royal "we", or majestic plural (pluralis majestatis in Latin, literally, "the plural of majesty"wink, is the use of a plural pronoun to refer to a single person holding a high office, such as a sovereign (e.g., a monarch or sultan) or religious leader (e.g., the Pope or a bishop). The more general word for the use of we to refer to oneself is nosism.

Speakers employing the royal we refer to themselves using a grammatical number other than the singular (i.e., in plural or dual form). For example, the Basic Law of the Sultanate of Oman opens with "On the Issue of the Basic Law of the State We, Qaboos bin Said, Sultan of Oman...".[1]

Non-Western usage

Several prominent epithets of the Bible describe the Jewish God in plural terms: Elohim, Adonai, and El Shaddai. Many Christian scholars, including the likes of Augustine of Hippo, have seen the use of the plural and grammatically singular verb forms as support for the doctrine of the Trinity.[7] [b]Judaism rejects the notion of the Trinity[8] and argues instead that these cases are merely examples of the majestic plural.[9] [/b]Secular scholars consider these forms to be holdovers from early Israelite/Canaanite beliefs, before the development of monolatrism/monotheism. [b]Similarly, the God of the Qur‘an employs the Arabic pronoun nahnu ("We"wink or its associated verb suffix in many [/b]verses.[10]

Source

3 - 5 I don't do repeat business. Dazz all
you cannot even answer my simple question I ask, the quran say Jesus is sinless, ONLY Jesus , NO one else is, doesent this proved He is indeed a deity? Let this be seal in your heart.

From the link you paste, I click were they write (see the Author's WE) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nosism#The_author.27s_.22we.22_or_pluralis_modestiae
the link direct me to were the ROYAL "WE" is explained:

The author's "we" or pluralis
modestiae
Similar to the editorial "we", pluralis
modestiae is the practice common in
scientific literature of referring to a
generic third person by we (instead of
the more common one or the informal
you):
By adding four and five, we obtain
nine.
We are thus led also to a definition of
"time" in physics. – Albert Einstein
"We" in this sense often refers to "the
reader and the author," since the author
often assumes that the reader knows and
agrees with certain principles or previous
theorems for the sake of brevity (or, if
not, the reader is prompted to look them
up).
This practice is also common in
philosophy journals and texts, and
comments in computer source code.
[ citation needed]
The patronizing "we"
The patronizing "we" is sometimes used
in addressing instead of "you,"
suggesting that the addressee is not
alone in his or her situation, that "I am
with you, we are in this together." This
usage is emotionally non-neutral and
usually bears a condescending, ironic,
praising, or some other connotation,
depending on an intonation: "Aren't we
looking cute?" This is sometimes
employed by health care workers when
addressing their patients, e. g. "How are
we feeling today?"
The non-confrontative "we"
In distinction to the patronizing "we" is
the non-confrontative "we" used in T-V
languages such as Spanish where the
phrase ¿Cómo estamos? (literally, "How
are we?"wink is sometimes used to avoid
both over-familiarity and over-formality
among near-peer acquaintances.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
vedaxcool:
The God that never was and never will be:

1- Jesus is not all knowing:

Mark 24: 32-36:
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only

2.Jesus is the son of man, the OT tells us not to trust the son of man:
Mat 8:20 And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air [have] nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay [his] head.
Mat 9:6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house

Mat 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Psalms 146:
1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
2 While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
1- Jesus is the son of man

2- The OT tells us not to put our trust in the son of man

3- We cannot put our trust in Jesus as we do with God

4- Jesus is not God

3. Jesus no authority or Power
John 17:6-8: 6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. 7 Now they have known that ALL THINGS whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. 8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me

So as we can see, Jesus GIVEN everything he had! This all included miracle, doctrine etc. Basically Jesus did not do anything of his own, he never performed a miracle by his own power, he was given the miracle. He never taught anything of his own, rather he was taught by God and spoke what God told him to speak.
Jhn 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me
Jhn 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
Jhn 8:26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.
Jhn 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me

many more
Jesus has TWO nature, fully God and Fully man , God did not override the nature of christ , CHRIST is MAN, there are things which are not allowed to revealed to the human nature of christ . The eternal Son, as God, by his omniscience, and as man, by knowledge imparted to him, knows perfectly the day and the hour of the future judgment. But Christ as MAN , and as the MESSENGER from God to men, did not so know it as to be able to reveal it to men. The ambassador, if he is asked
concerning the secret counsels of his
sovereign, may truly answer that he
knows them not so as to communicate
them to others. For as an ambassador he only communicates those things which are committed to him by his sovereign to deliver, and not those things which he is bidden to keep secret.

Jesus as a man did Not speak his word .
The inspired Word of God makes it
abundantly plain: The "good news" that
Jesus Christ brought was about the
KINGDOM OF GOD! The "gospel of Jesus
Christ" is simply the message of good
news that Jesus preached not a
message about Jesus.;

And Jesus went about all Galilee,
teaching in their synagogues,
preaching the gospel of the KINGDOM,
and healing all kinds of sickness and
all kinds of disease among the
people. ( Matthew 4:23)

» And Jesus went about all the cities
and villages, teaching in their
synagogues, preaching the gospel of
the KINGDOM, and healing every
sickness and every disease among the
people. ( Matthew 9:35)

» Now after John was put in prison,
Jesus came to Galilee, preaching the
gospel of the KINGDOM OF GOD, and
saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the
kingdom of God is at hand. Repent,
and believe in the gospel." (Mark
1:14-15)

» [Jesus] said to them, "I must preach
the KINGDOM OF GOD to the other cities
also, because for this purpose I have
been sent." ( Luke 4:43)

» Now it came to pass, afterward, that
[Jesus] went through every city and
village, preaching and bringing the
glad tidings [gospel] of the KINGDOM OF GOD. (Luke 8:1)

» The law and the prophets were until
John. Since that time the KINGDOM OF GOD has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it. And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one tittle of the law to fail. ( Luke 16:16-17)

So you failed WOEFULLY!!!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
AN OPEN LETTER TO SINCERE MUSLIMS

If you strongly believe that Muhammad
can guide you to gain eternal salvation,
please consider the following confessions of Muhammad in the Qur’an:

Surah 46:9: “Say: I am not the first of
the apostles, and I do not know
what will be done with me or with
you: I do not follow anything but that
which is revealed to me, and I am
nothing but a plain warner.” (Shakir)

Surah 6:50: (Muhammad), tell them,
“I do not claim to have all the
treasures of God in my hands, nor to
know the unseen, nor do I claim to
be an angel. I follow only what is
revealed to me (from God).” Say to
them, “Are the blind and the seeing
equal?” Why then do you not think?
(Sarwar)

Surah 7:188: Say: “I have no power
over any good or harm to myself
except as Allah wills. If I had
knowledge of the unseen, I should
have multiplied all good, and no
evil could have touched me: I am
only a Warner, and a bringer of glad
tidings to those who have Faith (in
Allah).” (S. V. Ahamed)

Surah 72:21 is even more damaging
regarding your prospect of gaining
salvation through this man whom you
believe to be a prophet of God. Given
below are two translations of this verse.

Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no power to harm you, nor to guide you.” (Khalifa)

“It is not in my power to cause you
harm, or to bring you to the Right
Path.” (Hilali-Khan)

Do you really understand the gravity of
Muhammad’s statement when he said, “I possess no power to guide you” or “to
bring you to the Right Path”? Is it not a
prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation? Would it be wise for you to do so?

However, regarding the guidance of
Jesus, reflect carefully on what the
Qur’an itself reveals about it in the
following verse. Ponder how well Jesus
must have guided his followers and
continues to guide them through the
teachings of the Holy Bible.

Surah 3:55: Behold! God said: “O
Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee
to Myself and clear thee of the
falsehoods of those who blaspheme; I
will make those who follow thee
superior to those who reject faith,
to the Day of Resurrection.” (Yusuf
Ali, Original 1938)

Those who follow Jesus are Christians.
And the Qur’an states very clearly that
they will be made superior until “the
Day of Resurrection.” The Day of
Resurrection or Qiyamah will occur at
the time of the end. This means that,
according to the Qur’an, even at this very moment true Christians are in an exulted position as far their worship is
concerned. If Christians are made
superior until the Day of Resurrection
as the Qur’an itself testifies, where do
you think will be their final destination?
Coming back to Muhammad, not only
was he unsure about the outcome of his
or your salvation but he was also fearful
about it.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 23,
Number 454:
Narrated Masruq:’Aisha said that a
Jewess came to her and mentioned
the punishment in the grave, saying
to her, “May Allah protect you from
the punishment of the grave.” ‘Aisha
then asked Allah’s Apostle about the
punishment of the grave. He said,
“Yes, (there is) punishment in the
grave.” ‘Aisha added, “After that I
never saw Allah’s Apostle but
seeking refuge with Allah from the
punishment in the grave in every
prayer he prayed.”
NO muslims will be able to reply this. Let the truth be sealed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why We Attacked Catholic Church In Suleja - Suspect Reveals / When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex / Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.