Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Buhari's Appointments So Far - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Appointments So Far (49567 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Buhari's Appointments So Far What It Really Looks Like / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 1:07am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
all it takes is 10 air force hausa teenagers to drop 30 bombs and turn the whole of biafra to rubbles. game over. just 10

keep dreaming!! before d aircraft even leaves it base, one bomb from no where will salute it!! u phantom how?? military intelligence... dis isn't almajiri
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 1:08am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
ok. your whole state cant afford a drone

with no more oil money for you, we will soon be at par
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 1:08am On Jul 02, 2015
klevjey:

keep dreaming!! before d aircraft even leaves it base, one bomb from no where will salute it!! u phantom how?? military intelligence... dis isn't almajiri
go to bed. or better yet dont quote me again.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 1:09am On Jul 02, 2015
klevjey:

with no more oil money for you, we will soon be at par
your lil fishing village cannot even be on par with somalia lmao
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 1:09am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
go to bed. or better yet dont quote me again.

u can't control my hands naa... its automatic
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 1:09am On Jul 02, 2015
klevjey:

u can't control my hands naa... its automatic
aiiit i am going to have to block you cuz you are not making any sense
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 1:10am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:

haaaaa...keep dreaming on oil..u won't go to ur land and develop ur cotton and onion farms...haaa
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 1:11am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
aiiit i am going to have to block you cuz you are not making any sense

its u dat isn't making sense here!!
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 1:12am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
ok. your whole state cant afford a drone

haaaa...I laugh in French
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 1:14am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:

u r proud of dangote right?? don't worry, when we start boycotting his spaghetti and cement, den u will know ss and se arent jokes
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by JegaQuin: 3:01am On Jul 02, 2015
Here we go again! www.ndigbolander.com.... grin grin....not surprised though...
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by opribo(m): 5:30am On Jul 02, 2015
This delay in ministerial appointment is ominous

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Moneyyy: 5:38am On Jul 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by abdulwastecx(m): 5:47am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
its the healthiest precedent. i think this should be the new precedent. any tribe that the presidency is from should choose people from their tribe simply because you know them better and can control them better. it makes for a very effective government. all this mix and match is what is killing nigeria. buhari should choose all hausa. then next four years if a yoruba man wins presidency he should pick all yoruba. and ermmm when an igbo man ( not very likely in this century again lol. jonathan done spoil market for una ) wins presidency he should pick all his igbo brothers

That is is stupidity....Buhari is a Nigeria president and should appoint competent Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion. You don't developed a nation been a bigot that is the reason we send jona back to otueke

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by podosci(m): 5:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari has been disappointing so far but I still keep faith
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 02, 2015
BigBen10:

hmmmm. and so let's keep influencing young minds to become bigoted as our parents with the hopes that one day we will finally tear ourselves apart through a bloody war because that's where it will end if we continue like this.

If you don't believe, I believe we can leave together in unity like most of us are already doing not weeping up sentiments deviating us from our real problems(bad leadership).

How does identifying the region of government appointees come from help us in anyway?

u spoke like a child.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by xeeco: 6:18am On Jul 02, 2015
This are obviously the works of mischief makers, so you think PMB's ADC should be an Igbo man?
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by thegoodone2(m): 7:00am On Jul 02, 2015
dont8:
[size=14pt]And so, what has geographical area got to do with competency?
My question is, if they eventually picked someone from your region what will it translate to in the long run?
Obasanjo was Nigeria President for 8 good years and Ajegunle was better than Ota in his town, so
[/size]
You miss it. Do u know what they call decision making? all tribe must be reprisent and any decision they make will afect u one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Ephemmm: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2015
warrior01:
Not surprised a bit on the bigotry of the Daura Dulla.rd. He even manage dash SW one silly inconsequential post of an assistant town crier that says one thing in the morning and the oga rebuts in the evening. Welcome to the change folks .una never see something

tongue tongue tongue With all your family members occupying greater percentage in Jonathan's cabinet, how far have you gone?
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by dignity33: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2015
Is God that install Ekweremadu as deputy president if not the plan to Islamise Nigeria would have complete over night. God help us

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by edigas1996: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2015
President Buhari.......na waooo fr u....so ur tenur z al fr da North.......nothin da hapen sha...na wuna turn........ shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by BigBen10: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2015
chuna1985:

u spoke like a child.

You could have just accepted I spoke beyond your intellectual level reasoning instead of making insulting remarks.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by hollarwaley: 8:13am On Jul 02, 2015
mandax:
Is old age not making Buhari blind to Nigeria's Federal Character Principles?

For short, Buhari' is most ridiculous presidency so far.

EARLY MORNING MADNESS
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by ekwemukamike: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
like i said earlier bro ? whomever controls the military has the power. all our fighter planes in nigeria are operated by teenage hausa boys. we are lucky they are allowing us to live. they can decide to bomb the south and nothing will happen but a few outcry from amnesty international and red cross. we have totally missed the game in the south. we are all looking to hammer or for office job. these hausa boys start flying nigerian fighter planes when they are 13 in simulated environments. by the time they are 18 you see them controlling planes that weigh more than someones house lmao. abeg, we are at their mercy. it is what it is. and they know it. which is why yoruba always allies with the north. there is nothing to be gained from allying with south-east. and north hates south east because of all that nzeogwu matter. so yoruba has to ally with where the power is lmao
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by tonychristopher: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
like i said earlier bro ? whomever controls the military has the power. all our fighter planes in nigeria are operated by teenage hausa boys. we are lucky they are allowing us to live. they can decide to bomb the south and nothing will happen but a few outcry from amnesty international and red cross. we have totally missed the game in the south. we are all looking to hammer or for office job. these hausa boys start flying nigerian fighter planes when they are 13 in simulated environments. by the time they are 18 you see them controlling planes that weigh more than someones house lmao. abeg, we are at their mercy. it is what it is. and they know it. which is why yoruba always allies with the north. there is nothing to be gained from allying with south-east. and north hates south east because of all that nzeogwu matter. so yoruba has to ally with where the power is lmao

may lord bless this yoruba man for saying the truth

so Yoruba allies with north for two things

cowardice.. fear of been bombed
servitude to serve the ruling north

thanks for this info

now tell me why south should regard you guys

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 02, 2015
BABA

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sweetgala(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2015
mandax:
Is old age not making Buhari blind to Nigeria's Federal Character Principles?

For short, Buhari' is most ridiculous presidency so far.

Federal character nonsense, sound like another excuse to employ incompetent people.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2015
BigBen10:

You could have just accepted I spoke beyond your intellectual level reasoning instead of making insulting remarks.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2015
Quite unfortunate that some folks out here see these things through the prism of the tribalistic, ethnic and the nepotic! If only they'd been informed with an open mind they'll know each appointment has its own story - well rooted in the meritorious, organisational and the circumstantial motions of life!
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by EmmyDe25(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2015
olillywales:
BUHARI'S APPOINTMENTS SO FAR

1. INEC AG.CHAIRMAN - Amina Zakari - North

2. HEAD of Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Mordecai Ladan - North

3. Account-General of Federation - Ahmed Idris - North

4. CSO - Abdulrahman Mani - North

5. State Chief of Protocol - Lawal Kazaure - North

6. ADC - Lt. Col Mohammed Abubakar - North

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/buharis-appointments-so-far.html

7. SSA Media & Publicity - Garba Shehu -North

8. SA Media & Publicity - Femi Adeshina - South

Hmmn...Eleyi gidi gaan. Northerners and their love for favouritism and nepotism their people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

may lord bless this yoruba man for saying the truth

so Yoruba allies with north for two things

cowardice.. fear of been bombed
servitude to serve the ruling north

thanks for this info

now tell me why south should regard you guys
we dont care if south regards us. we are allying with the north. thats where the power is at. nobody allies with the weak. only a fool will ally with the weak. so you are on your own lmao

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2015
abdulwastecx:

That is is stupidity....Buhari is a Nigeria president and should appoint competent Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion. You don't developed a nation been a bigot that is the reason we send jona back to otueke
well buhari, i can assure you, will pick only people is he comfortable with and who he trusts their character. the general will not be bullied into picking people based on ethnic lines. and i am sure most of the people he is comfortable with will be from the north. it is what it is. he may have a few people in south-west he is comfortable with too. competency is not an entity that is inborn in people and as such there is no such thing as competent people from all tribes. competency is a character instilled at the helm, at the top, so buhari can make anyone competent, however he cannot turn a thief into a righteous person, so he will go for righteous people and then he will make them competent.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) / Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.