Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Buhari's Appointments So Far - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Appointments So Far (49631 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Buhari's Appointments So Far What It Really Looks Like / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Esperooke(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2015
CSTR2:
We are talking about the foundation of this country's perpetual rot and you are calling GEJ.
If you think GEJ's 5-6 years made a dent in the reality of this country, then you must truely be a fool.
So, you don't know? Compare socio-economic indicators e.g unemployment, poverty, national debt, insecurity etc. during and before GEJ, doing that will give you an idea that he contributed his quota thus underscoring the fact that Nigeria's predicament is not to be totally blamed on the north. But I know your type, you blame other people for your problem including your sheer inanity.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2015
Moneyyy:

Igbos were smart enough to see the future thus the refusal to vote Buhari and APC
well i guess you were not smart enough to realize buhari will win cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2015
klevjey:

u r proud of dangote right?? don't worry, when we start boycotting his spaghetti and cement, den u will know ss and se arent jokes
and if you boycott his cement what will you build your house with ? mud ? grin
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2015
klevjey:

its u dat isn't making sense here!!
you are fishing but you aint got no bait.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by tonychristopher: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2015
SO YOU ALLIED WITH THE STRONG BECAUSE YOUR WEAK

THANK LORD THE WHOLE WORLD IS SEEING WHAT YOU ARE WRITING AND NOBODY WILL TAKE U GUYS SERIOUS AGAIN...
sukkot:
we dont care if south regards us. we are allying with the north. thats where the power is at. nobody allies with the weak. only a fool will ally with the weak. so you are on your own lmao

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by tonychristopher: 9:45am On Jul 02, 2015
And they are smartest for knowing that even if buhari will win he will not deliver on campaign promises

sukkot:
well i guess you were not smart enough to realize buhari will win cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2015
tonychristopher:
SO YOU ALLIED WITH THE STRONG BECAUSE YOUR WEAK

THANK LORD THE WHOLE WORLD IS SEEING WHAT YOU ARE WRITING AND NOBODY WILL TAKE U GUYS SERIOUS AGAIN...
we dont care if the WEAK takes us serious. its like someone with a phd caring about what an illiterate has to say. some peoples opinions are irrelevant because they have no power and clout. so we dont care what you feel because you have no power. we will always ally with where the military power is at and thats the north. we refuse to ally with people who use cutlass to fight in 2015. i guess in my own lil polite way what i am trying to say is that your opinion is irrelevant grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2015
tonychristopher:
And they are smartest for knowing that even if buhari will win he will not deliver on campaign promises

which is why when he won, all the igbo elders went to him and started making demands ? yeah right. you didnt think he will win, you didnt vote for him, and then to your horror he wins, and now you isolated yourself even more. you did the same with ambode in lagos and voted agbaje, and to your horror, agbaje loses. see ndigbo needs a master strategist like me because whomever is strategizing for you now is someone with no brain. someone like me can bring you back from the doldrums and into the forefront. i am a master strategist. let me know if you require my services

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by adadadon(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2015
dont8:
What am I saying?

I should be asking you that, what were you insinuating when you said Obasanjo is not from Ota but only lives there as if I don't know he's from Owu in Abeokuta.

I was only using Ota out of the several ghettos towns in Ogun State to drive home my point that it's not when an individual is appointed from your region that it will develop, do you even know the name of your Local Govt Chairman to start with?

You could have made your point that way instead of blabbing like Okupe. My LGA does not have a LGA chairman, what we have is an executive Secretary due to the fact that local government elections have not been conducted with no fixed date in mind.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by tonychristopher: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
which is why when he won, all the igbo elders went to him and started making demands ? yeah right. you didnt think he will win, you didnt vote for him, and then to your horror he wins, and now you isolated yourself even more. you did the same with ambode in lagos and voted agbaje, and to your horror, agbaje loses. see ndigbo needs a master strategist like me because whomever is strategizing for you now is someone with no brain. someone like me can bring you back from the doldrums and into the forefront. i am a master strategist. let me know if you require my services

black black black sheep have you any home? did you ever remember that nursery school rhymes...i doubt you ever did attend a fine nursery school

but that rhyme aptly defined you peeps in Southern region...black sheep yet no home...oh you people have commisioner VP thats all and never claim saraki cos he is a fulani as he said

oh my sophisticated ones

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

black black black sheep have you any home? did you ever remember that nursery school rhymes...i doubt you ever did attend a fine nursery school

but that rhyme aptly defined you peeps in Southern region...black sheep yet no home...oh you people have commisioner VP thats all and never claim saraki cos he is a fulani as he said

oh my sophisticated ones
I think we have to question what nursery school you went to. it is WOOL not HOME. and to reiterate, we dont care what you think because you are irrelevant and have no power. we yorubas are smart. we ally with where the power is. thats called being smart. get some power and maybe, just maybe we may consider allying with you. but till then ? the north is where its at lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by katibu(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2015
naija people too dey complain. I no know wetin geopolitical location has got to do with someone's leadership acumen. if dem appoint your brother you think say he go better your neighborhood better than anyone else? abeg let's choose competency over region or religious beliefs. I seconded all appointments as long as competency is the priority Wether from the north or South Muslim or Christian or whatever. we are already hunted and nigeria needs good leaders. good leaders can be found everywhere.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by tonychristopher: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
I think we have to question what nursery school you went to. it is WOOL not HOME. and to reiterate, we dont care what you think because you are irrelevant and have no power. we yorubas are smart. we ally with where the power is. thats called being smart. get some power and maybe, just maybe we may consider allying with you. but till then ? the north is where its at lmao grin

your own version is wool my own version is home

it is after the figurative expression ....black sheep

so I think you guys are the southern black sheep why dont you deal with this fact and notion
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

your own version is wool my own version is home

it is after the figurative expression ....black sheep

so I think you guys are the southern black sheep why dont you deal with this fact and notion
[b]hey, you can call us whatever you feel like, but it looks to me like you are just pained that you are not in the fold. and truth be told, if yorubas somehow managed to damage their relationship with hausas and hausas had all the power , i have no doubt that you will do the same thing we are doing. like i said, only a fool allies with the weak. this world is a chess game and it is all about allies. people ally with the super-powers. countries want to ally with america or russia because they are the superpowers. those countries are not stupid. they know what they are doing. and in the microcosm called nigeria the hausa is the super-power and we yorubas being the smart people we are will ally with the super-powers. so what you igbos need to do is less talking and more action. work on getting some power and then people may want to ally with you. but as it is you do too much talking when you have no power and that will further alienate you from those who even want to be sympathetic and side with the underdog. you have no redeeming qualities is what i am trying to tell you. no power and big mouth. now if you humble yourself, you may get the sympathetic alliances that people give to the underdog but you have to humble yourself. too much talking and braggado when you have no power is what is killing you[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by tonychristopher: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
[b]hey, you can call us whatever you feel like, but it looks to me like you are just pained that you are not in the fold. and truth be told, if yorubas somehow managed to damage their relationship with hausas and hausas had all the power , i have no doubt that you will do the same thing we are doing. like i said, only a fool allies with the weak. this world is a chess game and it is all about allies. people ally with the super-powers. countries want to ally with america or russia because they are the superpowers. those countries are not stupid. they know what they are doing. and in the microcosm called nigeria the hausa is the super-power and we yorubas being the smart people we are will ally with the super-powers. so what you igbos need to do is less talking and more action. work on getting some power and then people may want to ally with you. but as it is you do too much talking when you have no power and that will further alienate you from those who even want to be sympathetic and side with the underdog. you have no redeeming qualities is what i am trying to tell you. no power and big mouth. now if you humble yourself, you may get the sympathetic alliances that people give to the underdog but you have to humble yourself. too much talking and braggado when you have no power is what is killing you[/b]

which fold ..is it the used and dumped or is it those that are shouting broad day robbery in APC or is it those that are known never go be relied upon

which people

lord forbid even saraki distance d himself from una ...
pained hian

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by tonychristopher: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:

all tribes in Nigeria have fought modrn war except u people ..oh cowardice in dna
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

which fold ..is it the used and dumped or is it those that are shouting broad day robbery in APC or is it those that are known never go be relied upon

which people

lord forbid even saraki distance d himself from una ...
pained hian
work on your redeeming qualities. ditch your pride. you cannot afford to be proud wink

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

all tribes in Nigeria have fought modrn war except u people ..oh cowardice in dna
work on your redeeming qualities. ditch your pride. you cannot afford to be proud. speaking of cowardice, the man who led biafra in the war was a yoruba man named victor banjo. so you see ? you have too much mouth and no power

[img]https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.OzZ%2bL3ehtLdMl6bVR%2bVFNQ&pid=15.1&P=0[/img] << VICTOR BANJO

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by tonychristopher: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
work on your redeeming qualities. ditch your pride. you cannot afford to be proud. speaking of cowardice, the man who led biafra in the war was a yoruba man named victor banjo. so you see ? you have too much mouth and no power

[img]https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.OzZ%2bL3ehtLdMl6bVR%2bVFNQ&pid=15.1&P=0[/img] << VICTOR BANJO

and the same Yoruba gave us colonel that ran away with a bullet in his butt obasanjo and even his son

oh I forget that adisa and diya are also Yoruba weeping generals ....maybe I think we should start by dahomey and oyo fall

good day ....I wonder what is there to be proud of from that axis

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by bamuffy: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
This daura man should fear God in his appointments o!! Ogbeni Buhari, be just and act with equity if u don't want the wrath of Allah o!! Not only the Northern vote take u to where u are today!! U better remenber o!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by LeStylo: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
gen2briz:
I don't fu*cking care about their region, I just want good and transparent governance.

In PMB /PYO I trust.

This!!!
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

and the same Yoruba gave us colonel that ran away with a bullet in his butt obasanjo and even his son

oh I forget that adisa and diya are also Yoruba weeping generals ....maybe I think we should start by dahomey and oyo fall

good day ....I wonder what is there to be proud of from that axis
Lets see, in the biafran wars only two heros emerged. these heros became household names till today. benjamin black scorpion adekunle wiped out a whole biafran town by himself. and Victor banjo took down the whole of benin ore by himself under a day. these are the only 2 heros and household names that emerged from that war. name one igbo man from that war who emerged as a hero ? you cant because there was none. the two heros from that war were yoruba. the only igbo household name was known for escaping to ivory coaSt wearing wig and stillettos and bra. odumegwu the coward ojukwu

so as you can see ? you are all mouth and no power
grin

THERE IS A WIKIPEDIA PAGE TODAY ON THE BRAVE EXPLOITS OF VICTOR BANJO AND BENJAMIN BLACK SCORPION ADEKUNLE

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by tonychristopher: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
Lets see, in the biafran wars only two heros emerged. these heros became household names till today. benjamin black scorpion adekunle wiped out a whole biafran town by himself. and Victor banjo took down the whole of benin ore by himself under a day. these are the only 2 heros and household names that emerged from that war. name one igbo man from that war who emerged as a hero ? you cant because there was none. the two heros from that war were yoruba. the only igbo household name was known for escaping to ivory coaSt wearing wig and stillettos and bra. odumegwu the coward ojukwu

so as you can see ? you are all mouth and no power
grin

THERE IS A WIKIPEDIA PAGE TODAY ON THE BRAVE EXPLOITS OF VICTOR BANJO AND BENJAMIN BLACK SCORPION ADEKUNLE

and brave exploits of afonja , diya , adisa even adekunle the superman that ended in a wheel chair
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by kotv: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
ope2711:
But Jonathan started this now!

How? Johnathan had a mix of North and south appointees.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

and brave exploits of afonja , diya , adisa even adekunle the superman that ended in a wheel chair
I think i have proved my point. have a nice day. and work on your redeeming qualities. you dont have the luxury of being prideful. only those on top have that luxury. wink
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by kotv: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
benzion72:

WHen GEJ was nominating his own where were they from. From the north of South South east. Even dummy get petroleum protection contract

You people keep making up lies about GEJ just to defend your Dullard, born to rule, master. Swear to your life, GEJ didn't appoint any Aboki to key position. Swear

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by kotv: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
south-south will ally with the north and with nigeria. nobody trusts the south east. you are on your own. its the cold hard truth. no tribe will ever ally with south east. you dont have anything to offer anyone who allies with you. everybody wants to ally with the strong and not with the weak.

Who keeps giving sw the platform to voice for ss. Can't you yoruba leave us alone? You and us are not the same people. You are happy to be a servant to north does not mean we want to too. You are happy to be used does not mean we want to too. Leave us alone and stop dragging us to your nonsense!!!!
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
kotv:

Who keeps giving sw the platform to voice for ss. Can't you Southwest leave us alone? You and us are not the same people. You are happy to be a docile slaves to north does not mean we want to too. You are happy to be used and dumped does not mean we want to too. Leave us alone and stop dragging us to your nonsense!!!!
am just tryna help your sinking tribe stay afloat thats all. i am very generous like that grin
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
we dont care if the WEAK takes us serious. its like someone with a phd caring about what an illiterate has to say. some peoples opinions are irrelevant because they have no power and clout. so we dont care what you feel because you have no power. we will always ally with where the military power is at and thats the north. we refuse to ally with people who use cutlass to fight in 2015. i guess in my own lil polite way what i am trying to say is that your opinion is irrelevant grin grin

Lmao. Yoruba people r rigged with stupidity.

So u think the north has the real power in 2015

Use ur sense n check gain.

Just pray d north does not start a crisis or war in Nigeria, South West will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by kotv: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
you cant collect nothing back. you dont have the liver. these hausa boys are ruthless. if they have to decimate your whole village just to keep their oil blocs, well thats just what the heck they are going to do. better buy millions of coffin ready grin

See this Yoruba wishing death for ss. For every evil you wish for ss, let it come back to your people ten times fold. Nonsense
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by kotv: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
am just tryna help your sinking tribe stay afloat thats all. i am very generous like that grin

Go save your sinking ship first. Despite being slaves to north for years, you are still seen as their unequal by them. You want us to join you in that sinking, beat down, ship. Nonsense
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by dont8(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
adadadon:

You could have made your point that way instead of blabbing like Okupe. My LGA does not have a LGA chairman, what we have is an executive Secretary due to the fact that local government elections have not been conducted with no fixed date in mind.
[size=14pt]Sorry if I sound rude, didn't mean that way, cheers.[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Consumers Will No Longer Own Cylinders – FG / Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models / Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.