Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Buhari's Appointments So Far - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Appointments So Far (49610 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Buhari's Appointments So Far What It Really Looks Like / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 12:36am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
they are dullards but own the whole oil bloc in your backyard while you are soaking gari and groundnut ? that makes you a super dullard cheesy

haaaa...we r peace loving people..if we are to give u in ur own coin, then there will be no Nigeria.. but since u guys want to show dat u r stubborn, we will Soon leave our peace attitude and go for d kill...u know u Guys dont know what a bomb is..we will just take a bomb to your market and leave it there, ur soldiers will think it is gift from Allah
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 12:39am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
after it is bombed ? what will your local militia bomb it with ? cutlass and new yam ? get da fork outta ere man

go and ask d local militia Isis dat started from small but controls half of Syria now...

When d war eventually starts, it will surprise u how sophisticated weapons would be flying all about the whole place...haaaaa

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 12:39am On Jul 02, 2015
klevjey:

haaaa...we r peace loving people..if we are to give u in ur own coin, then there will be no Nigeria.. but since u guys want to show dat u r stubborn, we will Soon leave our peace attitude and go for d kill...u know u Guys dont know what a bomb is..we will just take a bomb to your market and leave it there, ur soldiers will think it is gift from Allah
stay that way. and stop all this big man talk because you are not ready to die.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by BigBen10: 12:40am On Jul 02, 2015
chuna1985:

Let us tell ourselves the truth, there is no peace n unity in Nigeria, no need to paint things.

hmmmm. and so let's keep influencing young minds to become bigoted as our parents with the hopes that one day we will finally tear ourselves apart through a bloody war because that's where it will end if we continue like this.

If you don't believe, I believe we can leave together in unity like most of us are already doing not weeping up sentiments deviating us from our real problems(bad leadership).

How does identifying the region of government appointees come from help us in anyway?
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 12:41am On Jul 02, 2015
klevjey:

go and ask d local militia Isis dat started from small but controls half of Syria now...

When d war eventually starts, it will surprise u how sophisticated weapons would be flying all about the whole place...haaaaa
dummy, isis is not real. it is a CIA covert operation used to scare their citizens in america and take away their rights. the so called war on terror is all concocted. so look for a better example
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 12:41am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
stay that way. and stop all this big man talk because you are not ready to die.

haaa...so must I strap bomb on myself to go blow up a place e before u know am serious? isn't taking d bomb and dropping it in d desired place to be bombed then leaving d area a better way? be wise almajiri
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 12:43am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
dummy, isis is not real. it is a CIA covert operation used to scare their citizens in america and take away their rights. the so called war on terror is all concocted. so look for a better example

excuses!! now u are a CIA agent?? haaaaaaaa..okay, what of Libya?
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 12:45am On Jul 02, 2015
klevjey:

excuses!! now u are a CIA agent?? haaaaaaaa..okay, what of Libya?
libya, ghaddafi decided not to play ball with the brotherhood. he wanted to start selling his oil in gold. he went rogue on the illuminati brotherhood. so they took him out. same with sadam.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 12:46am On Jul 02, 2015
klevjey:

haaa...so must I strap bomb on myself to go blow up a place e before u know am serious? isn't taking d bomb and dropping it in d desired place to be bombed then leaving d area a better way? be wise almajiri
you have no bombs in the east. stop your delusion. you have cutlass and new yam

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by bashydemy(m): 12:48am On Jul 02, 2015
OP no matter what the Northerners will be more than the SOutherners in PMB Government reason's.. The South West has 6 states, The South South and South East has 11 states making 17, All the whole Northern States has 19 states with the FCT making 20 states so they will surely have upper hand that was why we are crying for more states..
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by all4nigeria: 12:48am On Jul 02, 2015
Chief of Army staff-- South South
IGP Police Chief -- South South
DG SSS--- South --South
CBN Gov -- South South
DG NIMASA -- South SOUTH
Finance Minister -- South South
Petroleum Minister - South SOUTH
GEJ President 5YEARS -- South South.

These are the real appointments , what you have listed are personal aides and house boys of PMB , these are no appointment . Dont weep up silly sentiments . Jonathan used 5years to destroy Nigeria PMB needs more than 30 days to clear the mess .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 12:50am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
libya, ghaddafi decided not to play ball with the brotherhood. he wanted to start selling his oil in gold. he went rogue on the illuminati brotherhood. so they took him out. same with sadam.

using who? his own "untrained" people...so d point am trying to make here is.. don't rely on ur military.. dey are humans also...just one bullet would take them down even if they spent ten years in training!!
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 12:51am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
you have no bombs in the east. stop your delusion. you have cutlass and new yam

ask ojukwu where he got his from..
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 12:52am On Jul 02, 2015
klevjey:

using who? his own "untrained" people...so d point am trying to make here is.. don't rely on ur military.. dey are humans also...just one bullet would take them down even if they spent ten years in training!!
thats the point. you will not see the nigerian military to where you will shoot them. this is not 1960. a few teenage hausa boys will fly over biafra and drop like 30 bombs and the war is over in 4 hours

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 12:54am On Jul 02, 2015
klevjey:

ask ojukwu where he got his from..
he got it from israel. however israel will not support you in 2015 because israel does not want to go against china and russia. china is our strong ally now. you trying to secede is messing up chinas business. so you will be dealt with immediately. under 2 hours of intense bombing is all it will take

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 12:55am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
thats the point. you will not see the nigerian military to where you will shoot them. this is not 1960. a few teenage hausa boys will fly over biafra and drop like 30 bombs and the war is over in 4 hours

datz y we will buy ours and hijack dat one from u coach its our property too..bought with our money..so its rightfully ours!!
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 12:56am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
he got it from israel. however israel will not support you in 2015 because israel does not want to go against china and russia. china is our strong ally now. you trying to secede is messing up chinas business. so you will be dealt with immediately. under 2 hours of intense bombing is all it will take

haaaa..money speaks..no one says no to money..
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 12:56am On Jul 02, 2015
klevjey:

datz y we will buy ours and hijack dat one from u coach its our property too..bought with our money..so its rightfully ours!!
i think you are drunk. go and sleep. you make no sense. you can hardly pave the streets of aba but you can afford to fund a war ?
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 12:57am On Jul 02, 2015
klevjey:

haaaa..money speaks..no one says no to money..
you dont have any money in the east. what money ? okorocha cant even pay salaries. aba roads cant be tarred ? what moneyy ? are you drunk ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 12:58am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
i think you are drunk. go and sleep. you make no sense. you cant hardly pave the streets of aba but you can afford to fund a war ?

I am south south...delta...we will join allies with south east..u hear...
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 12:58am On Jul 02, 2015
klevjey:

I am south south...delta...we will join allies with south east..u hear...
yeah join the losing team. your funeral
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 02, 2015
siraj1402:
Jonathan started it.Check those that made up of formal NNPC boards.

Former NNPC GMD is a northerner. Jonathan did more for the northwest than southeast and south south put together. So what's your point really?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 12:59am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
you dont have any money in the east. what money ? okorocha cant even pay salaries. aba roads cant be tarred ? what moneyy ? are you drunk ?

and also, don't rely on the Yoruba cos they will be spectators dis time around

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by okonri(m): 1:00am On Jul 02, 2015
warrior01:
Not surprised a bit on the bigotry of the Daura Dulla.rd. He even manage dash SW one silly inconsequential post of an assistant town crier that says one thing in the morning and the oga rebuts in the evening. Welcome to the change folks .una never see something

Omg! Assistant town crier. Rotflmao
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 1:00am On Jul 02, 2015
klevjey:

and also, don't rely on the Yoruba cos they will be spectators dis time around
all it takes is 10 air force hausa teenagers to drop 30 bombs and turn the whole of biafra to rubbles. game over. just 10

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 1:01am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
yeah join the losing team. your funeral

with south south holding the Yorubas, my IBO brothers will concentrate on you guys wella..no distraction... sweet!!!
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 1:02am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
all it takes is 10 air force hausa teenagers to drop 30 bombs and turn the whole of biafra to rubles. game over. just 10

and all it takes is me just to build my own nuclear war head and drop it in kano...don't ask me how...
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 1:03am On Jul 02, 2015
klevjey:

with south south holding the Yorubas, my IBO brothers will concentrate on you guys wella..no distraction... sweet!!!
yeah with cutlass. just 10 hausa air force men dropping bombs will flatten the whole south east south south. game over. this aint 1960
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by klevjey: 1:05am On Jul 02, 2015
sukkot:
yeah with cutlass. just 10 hausa air force men dropping bombs will flatten the whole south east south south. game over. this aint 1960

yeah..dis ain't 1960's...u will be surprised dat it will be drone dat we will use...
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 1:05am On Jul 02, 2015
klevjey:

and all it takes is me just to build my own nuclear war head and drop it in kano...don't ask me how...
yeah just leave those drugs alone. cuz you are no longer making sense. not like you was making any sense to start with
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 02, 2015
dont8:
[size=14pt]And so, what has geographical area got to do with competency?
My question is, if they eventually picked someone from your region what will it translate to in the long run?
Obasanjo was Nigeria President for 8 good years and Ajegunle was better than Ota in his town, so
[/size]
Lemme give you a hint of the implications. The civil service currently is populated by northerners because of their very long years in administration in Nigeria, and because of skewed federal appointments like this. For that reason, it's much harder for a southerner to get a job in the civil service than it is for northerners.

Even in some MDAs, southerners have to work very hard to get promoted, while their northern counterparts even get promoted ahead of their seniors from the south.

Now, is it fair to you that southeast, southsouth and southwest produce most of the intellectuals in Nigeria, but northerners end up getting the rewards by virtue of the appointments?

How many times have you heard of a northerners breaking an academic record whether in Nigeria or outside the shores of this country? How come they are given preferential treatment by Nigerian government?
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 1:06am On Jul 02, 2015
klevjey:

yeah..dis ain't 1960's...u will be surprised dat it will be drone dat we will use...
ok. your whole state cant afford a drone

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC / Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.