Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos (34568 Views)

Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns / Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) / Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by Drabrah(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2015
I don't see anything wrong in dem pix. Wot I can deduce frm above is dat they had a cocktail which is norm. It's a serve ursef thing.
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2015
Eliza5050:
Lazy journalism.
Were is the queue?
Does the set up look like journalist begging for food or they only needed to queue for orderliness?
Anyways, d name of the game is make headlines sound like they are controversial.
As in I have been wondering what d op is talking about.....

'cos the only thing I suspect here is that the gov. wants to break fast with them... and d worst is some people actually believed it...
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by sanmibukunmi: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Realgana:
They are hungry saTANs not journalists,from right to left;Temitemi,Oremussanctus(dat one wey bend like bonga fish),Barcanista(short black one),Chukwudi44 and the rest.
Thank you Wada for feeding them.
Guy e no good O‎​º°˚˚˚°º ....na person papa you D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ call bongs fish O‎​º°˚˚˚°º
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by Mutuwa(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2015
isacolukay:

Go and learn elementary school English before you correct someone.

Ewu.

It is because you are soo moronic and superficial that you can even make out an interpretation out of what I wrote.Go learn the rudiments

Shege
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by isacolukay(m): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2015
Mutuwa:

It is because you are soo moronic and superficial that you can even make out an interpretation out of what I wrote.Go learn the rudiments

Shege

Only a clueless person can make sense out of the cluelessness written below:

Mutuwa:

Nigeria's are still climbing palm wine and falling on their backs.
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by isacolukay(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2015
Mutuwa:

Shege

And please, the bolded should be can't and not what you typed.

Have a blessed weekend as I might not reply u again. It is more beneficial to spend my weekend cancelling bottles of Gulder instead of replying u.

Mr Moronic!
Re: Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos by Mutuwa(m): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2015
isacolukay:

And please, the bolded should be can't and not what you typed.

Have a blessed weekend as I might not reply u again. It is more beneficial to spend my weekend cancelling bottles of Gulder instead of replying u.

Mr Moronic!

Please look up the meaning of the word " erratum errata" what ever you see as its meaning give it a literal interpretation.
Then you would know why I called you a moooron.And from your reply I now know your not just a moronic lad,but an unconscious forsaken Charlie.. wink
Feel free to respond before liver cirrhosis kills you.It's only fools and superficial chumps that claim to know it all..
Happy weekend.
cheesy
Mr mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is Free To Pick His Team - Bishop Kukah / El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) / Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.