Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

#beingfemaleinnigeria# - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #beingfemaleinnigeria# (706 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#beingfemaleinnigeria# by alomo85: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
This is a counter thread of the thread #beingfemaleinnigeria#. Nigerian ladies likes whinning, nagging and always playing the victim. Today they went all over twitter lamenting the vices of the society against Nigerian women. We guys need to remind them of their own vices against the society particularly against men.... Let the game begin.

#beingfemaleinnigeria# Take a Nigerian lady out for lunch, you will end up buying her breakfast, lunch and dinner all in one meal. Nigerian babes eat like they will never eat again when they are being taken out by a guy.
#beingfemaleinnigeria# Only Nigerian babes feel it is fashionable for brokeass girls to date a dangote but a crime for a struggling guy to even ask out a Nigerian girl.

Please add more folks. Let us make this girls know how we feel about them, rather than allowing them to feel fly and funky on twitter and nairaland.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria# by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria# by jashar(f): 8:04am On Jul 02, 2015
misssclassy:
This topic is already on the home page.

https://www.nairaland.com/2418722/beingfemaleinnigeria-trending-twitter-how-true#35354778

Hallos. Riddle me this. Are you the female moniker of Blackett/ZedX6?

Cuz you sound just like him. Especially your siggy.lipsrsealed
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria# by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2015
jashar:

Hallos. Riddle me this. Are you the female moniker of Blackett/ZedX6?

Cuz you sound just like him. Especially your siggy.lipsrsealed

Lol. No, I am not him.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria# by jashar(f): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2015
misssclassy:

Lol. No, I am not him.

Hmmm... I be watching you in HD. smiley
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria# by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2015
jashar:

Okay, enjoy your movie. grin grin
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria# by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2015
jashar:

Don't be a foolish fool. . . How can missclassy be Blackett? What is wrong with all you goats claiming to be detectives just by seeing a similar signature? Are you that jobless?
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria# by jashar(f): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2015
Blackett:
Don't be a foolish fool. . . How can missclassy be Blackett? What is wrong with all you goats claiming to be detectives just by seeing a similar signature? Are you that jobless?

It is well with you o. undecided
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria# by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
jashar:

It is well with you o. undecided
Always think before typing. . . Your brain isn't for decoration.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria# by jashar(f): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Blackett:
Always think before typing. . . Your brain isn't for decoration.

sad shocked shocked
I thought it was. Imagine me. But it's good to know that at least I have a brain.

Gracias.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria# by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
jashar:

sad shocked shocked
I thought it was. Imagine me. But it's good to know that at least I have a brain.

Gracias.
You're welcome. . . Good girl.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria# by jashar(f): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Blackett:
You're welcome. . . Good girl.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Husband Scarcity / To My Belove Future Wife / Words Of Wisdom For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.