Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment (26411 Views)

Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP / Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ / Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by bashydemy(m): 12:57am On Jul 02, 2015
Emekamex:
I am stating the obvious, he is the special adviser to the president and not APC's spoke person.
HE is a Special Adviser on Media, And remember the PDP attack PMB on the appointment of the AG INEC Chairman so he is doing his work... Mind you PDP attack PMB and not APC... He is doing the work.
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by leo2020: 1:14am On Jul 02, 2015
@Wailing Wailers...ooush!!! i like that..it's 10/10..

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by leo2020: 1:22am On Jul 02, 2015
aresa:

Right now in Nigeria, there is nothing like opposition or credible opposition, what we have today are bigots, internet rolls and nuisance latchin on to anything and making up stupid and silly claims just to get attention.

The PDP as a political party is full of the same incompetent and mentally lazy people. Where is the sense and wisdom in questioning the president's capacity to appoint public officials? Is this not president's constitutional prerogative and what Nigerians put him in office to do?

Are we not even talking about a temporary position?

Labeling yourself or the PDP opposition is an insult to the word opposition...

Please stick to the usual Daura President and all the other bigoted nonsense you people spew al over the place.

God bless u..i love intelligent people..
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by barcaboi(m): 3:15am On Jul 02, 2015
Emekamex:
I am stating the obvious, he is the special adviser to the president and not APC's spoke person.
and was it APC metuh attacked? He criticised GMBs appointment and got served
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:45am On Jul 02, 2015
Emekamex:
Can u seperate d chicken from d eggs? Abeg update wailing wailers grin
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Kazrem(m): 3:51am On Jul 02, 2015
booqee:
Seriously Femi adesina has disappointed me. This man is a known professional journalist..can't believe he would follow in the footstep of the likes of doyin okupe and reno omokri with their usual name calling. Gosh...baba abeg change this man b4 he destroys ur image and name..like dem okupe and ffk did to GEJ's initially good name.

Nonsense!
Sorry o sister how has he disappointed you?
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 02, 2015
Hian!

Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Kazzman(m): 5:27am On Jul 02, 2015
efilefun:
Lmao........
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by philips70(m): 5:46am On Jul 02, 2015
In essence FFK should also help PDP change their name to WWP, Wailing Wailers Party.

Nice name
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by azimibraun: 6:06am On Jul 02, 2015
" The Wailing Wailers" that's catchy but definitely coming from the wrong person. Olisah Metuh worked really hard to get this sort of attention and now has it. For Mr Adesina, I will advice him through his wife and kids or any family member of his who he listens to. Adesina should not do this again. Many of us who love him will forgive this one but not anymore gutter talk nd tactics from him going forward. He should not ruin Buhari the way FFK and Doyin Okupe did GEJ. What a shame and never again.
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by azimibraun: 6:14am On Jul 02, 2015
I just can't remember his name now, there is this big Hausa guy, very handsome a lawyer (am not so sure now) who really did a good job selling Buhari to the youths of Nigeria. He is a leader in the APC youth wing I guess. He was on Channelstv a couple of times during the campaigns. That was the person I expect to help manage Buhari's media issues. Young brilliant, not insultive and has great appeal. I saw how dealt with the press with mutul respect. A guy who does not insult the PDP during campaigns cannot start now. Somebody remind me of the guys name.
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by omenka(m): 6:23am On Jul 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=16pt]The Wailing Wailers!! Ooouch!! [/size]grin

You See ya life??
See the gloom on their faces. cheesy

#Wailing Wailers. grin. We now got a new ammunition. cheesy
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by koladebrainiac(m): 6:44am On Jul 02, 2015
Maybe Buhari should have appointed that INEC man from River state as INEC Chairman. Awon oniranu

The same way Saraki Appointed PDP man as his chieasn ekweremadu as deputy senate president. This PDP need to grow up
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by sambina: 6:50am On Jul 02, 2015
End of season price slash 2014/2015 authentic football jerseys for all major clubs now available for as low as 3600.for purchase and enquiries visit our virtual store at http://www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/darken-rahl/. Or call 09050018730
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by ayindejimmy(m): 6:55am On Jul 02, 2015
Pdp is disappointed because they expect him to appoint Orubebe

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Raymysterio(m): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
PDP and Oliseh Metuh style of opposition Can only win them elections in the ever sentimental South East and Not in Nigeria as whole!

Change has come!! Forward Ever!!! Backward Never!

Who be this efulefu sef?
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by codeIX(m): 7:29am On Jul 02, 2015
brainpower:
Politics has a way of ruining your beliefs especially in this country. This man that's actually a professional journalist and a senior one at that is now mocking parties, he has turned to an attack dog just like the days of GEJ. Hope he survives cos he made his first blunder when he likened PMB to a wine. Whether we like it or not, within a year or two, people will stop seeing every critic as TANOID or GEJite, what happens then? Co's every govt has critics and it can't be limited to GEJ.
That being said, if what PDP said has merit, then it should be looked into. Already we heard of confusions about choice of who to hand over.
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by codeIX(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2015
Well said
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Ricadob(m): 7:45am On Jul 02, 2015
Funny. "Because he didn't appoint orubebe"
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2015
... time wasting dog eat dog political bickering

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Kenobus: 8:38am On Jul 02, 2015
This Adesina is just an opportunist! He has nothing to offer. Just few weeks, he has been telling dozens of lies, which his Senior -Shehu Garba has been correcting
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by jibrilaminu003(m): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2015
Emekamex:

You still sound like the "wailing wailers"
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2015
Lol
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2015
lawrsmith:
what do you expect from a yoruba man apart from noise making.quote me and have nightmare
stop being a tribalist.. should i start naming igbos with loose mouths for you?? undecided
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2015
arabianights:

there was no name calling. what?, "wailing wailers"? give us a break. you cannever compare femi to doyin. he is just too professional for that and buhari wont take any of that low class attitude.
Yes "wailing wailers" is name calling. stop trying to call colour blue colour red. This is not how a professional media spokesman should speak.. he is suppose to be somewhat of his image maker..gaddemit!
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by kunledegreat(m): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2015
Learn to speak & write : German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Chinese, English and Nigerian languages i.e, Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo. 
+ Preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch. 
+ German re-union visa preparatory class. 
+ Apply for undergraduates / ‎masters study in Germany. 

Address:        B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa. 
Mr Kolade.   : 08035949272
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Femi adesina RIDE ON!! you are the best for The job.. if you stop you Ganna get me angry...this idiats makin noise across the internet..WAILING WAILERS..Look at what they are wailing about..they call them selves oppositions but they have never for once been objective, you even see their likes littering in minute scattered bits across the forum on the internet...buffoons talking about professionalism.. thunder fire una anus....when they are given a perfect dose of their required medication they begin to shout poison.. WAILING WAILERS...yall need to go back to the dictionary to really understand what opposition means. idiatas.. n pls some pple here should not streamline this wailing goons to some pple only from the east, cus it cuts across the board of WAILING WAILERS through out the countries divide.. in the charade of pdp and wailing tanoids/wailers who have not given up on licking their smelling wounds in public. Stating the obvious...i wonder what this goons, pdp and olisah metuh are eja.culating about the appointment of a woman. still acting first oo.. una wan poke..lol grin grin grin...lol #wailing wailers.. LET me see ANY WAILING WAILER that will quote me on this thread. #wailing wailers..the new trending name for those porks...chai... look at buffoons talking about professionalism..kai...they have all lost their senses..they quickly forget... Just a perfect sucker punch following their sick reaction to a woman's appointment..and they are all eja.culating in seizures.. shameless fake, dead party goons, claiming oppositions.. WAILING WAILERS..YOU guys really need to sit down and take a powerful rethink...pdp and their goons are basically becoming irritating and most of all pathetic.
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by arabianights: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
booqee:
Yes "wailing wailers" is name calling. stop trying to call colour blue colour red. This is not how a professional media spokesman should speak.. he is suppose to be somewhat of his image maker..gaddemit!

i hear u
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2015
azimibraun:
I just can't remember his name now, there is this big Hausa guy, very handsome a lawyer (am not so sure now) who really did a good job selling Buhari to the youths of Nigeria. He is a leader in the APC youth wing I guess. He was on Channelstv a couple of times during the campaigns. That was the person I expect to help manage Buhari's media issues. Young brilliant, not insultive and has great appeal. I saw how dealt with the press with mutul respect. A guy who does not insult the PDP during campaigns cannot start now. Somebody remind me of the guys name.

Ahmed Ismail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times / Mbaka Is Not In Our Custody — DSS / Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.