Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO (2677 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri / When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Study Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by Holyfield1(m): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hilarious but true

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by ifeanyija(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
No be small tin
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by Holyfield1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Girls sha
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by Behira(f): 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lol
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by amnesty7: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Showing her your certificate could be enough.
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by midephresh1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
i naff......
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin grin
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by tinuolababy(f): 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by tpiander: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
what now?
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by pbs4real(m): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lolx
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by pbs4real(m): 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Behira:
Lol
sowie ur moniker, re u 4rm the middle-belt?
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin not Funny
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 02, 2015
lols, but his certificates would have been better proves
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 02, 2015
over sea indeed grin
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by lyntiffany(f): 12:12am On Jul 02, 2015
this is hilarious cheesy
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by tpiander: 4:00am On Jul 02, 2015
very unfunny.

quite gay too.

now, are you people expecting gay migration to your regions or what? What's with all the Yemoja poses?
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by OYAY(m): 4:07am On Jul 02, 2015
Issokay! The GF must be mumu to take this as evidence.
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 02, 2015
shocked
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by modskiller(m): 6:49am On Jul 02, 2015
Damn you OP, I don laff piss for body. grin grin grin
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by angelTI(f): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2015
@OP, which one is overseer na undecided
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by pretydiva(f): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2015
Even d photo sef is not enof proof
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by pretydiva(f): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2015
angelTI:
@OP, which one is overseer na undecided
hehehe...i taya cheesy
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by peteruuu(m): 7:38am On Jul 02, 2015
OP finally got my boxers torned by laughter cry
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by loomer: 7:40am On Jul 02, 2015
This one no be overseas again o, na on top sea
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2015
I heard in Nigeria...dat broke niggas fall inlove? Lolz...u must be joking
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by Teeboy22(m): 8:03am On Jul 02, 2015
hahahahah...hilarious!
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by Zeze06(m): 8:13am On Jul 02, 2015
Oversea ko overocean nii..... grin
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by solodox(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2015
oya dispute that wan na!
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by promisechild(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2015
lol
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by Behira(f): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
pbs4real:
sowie ur moniker, re u 4rm the middle-belt?
Nah.....Rep East
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Holyfield1:
Hilarious but true

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
nigggga grin grin
Re: When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO by Catalyst4real: 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Check out a Shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢]My Sexcapades with the Girl Next Door
http://catalyst4real.com/my-sexcapades-with-the-girl-nextdoor/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies.... / 10 Ways To Get Your Dream Girl / Make Ur Booty Big With No Surgery - See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.