Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! (1436 Views)

GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by Josephcr7: 4:15am On Jul 02, 2015
Good morning nairalanders. Please I need your clear advice on an issue bothering about my sex life.

I'm a 400 level university student in Nigeria. About 3 years ago, my sex life used to be very good. I could stay on for a very long time. I could 'cum' about 3 times without affecting my erection. But in the last 6 months, I noticed all that has changed.

Once I have my 1st release, my 'dick' immediately loses its erectile function and becomes relaxed (i.e it shrinks). I will need to wait for about 5-10minutes before it comes up and rigid again.

This condition has always made me to 'pull out' of the 'honey pot' immediately I'm about to release. I'll then give an excuse of going to urinate before I continue in order to avoid pregnancy. But that is really not the reason I'm pulling out. If I decide to continue without pulling out, my 'dick' will shrink even despite my rigorous effort to keep it erect.

Please nairalanders, what do you think is wrong and how do you think I can correct it?

No Insults pls
Re: Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by AnyibestDede(m): 4:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Sex na food? Make due with what u hv jor

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by Olufunmihimself: 4:23am On Jul 02, 2015
Jedi Jedi please.... cool

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 02, 2015
Its perfectly normal to wait for 5mins to even 1hour before regaining erection, it all depend on your ages. Young men tend to gain erection within short time unlike older ones, furthermore your current life Styles may have increase the time you need before u gain erection, i.e stress, lack of sleeping, alcohol, weeds etc can all led to increase in time you need to gain erection again.
Try to indulge in to other forms of romance immediatly after ejaculation so as to enhance your ability to gain erection again.
Re: Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by wordbank(m): 6:26am On Jul 02, 2015
Oringo gbukwe gi dia
Sagbu o kwa onwe gi n'efere
Re: Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by beautyforAfrica(f): 6:35am On Jul 02, 2015
Wow u were flipping awesome in bed....mybf usually cums once nd thts it and most of the time i haven't reached myclimet yet... embarassed but if it bothers you so much i read in some article that before you cum you should avoid putting all penis in nd just put the head so tht when the sperm comes out then u ll put it bck again with force.

. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by pretydiva(f): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2015
U need jesus

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by IamLEGEND1: 7:16am On Jul 02, 2015
You are getting old bruh!!!

deal with it.

a guy of 16-25yrs can get an erėction and be ready to go within mere seconds and after ejäculation, can regain his erėction in under 2mins(depending on other factors though).

So to cut long thing short, while younger men can recover within a very short span,they last signigicantly shorter too. older men have a longer refactory period but they also last longer than said younger men.

this is said assuming all the people are in perfect health with nothing hindering their performance.
Re: Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by naijaboiy: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2015
pretydiva:
U need jesus
And Jesus will do what? undecided

I hate seeing your type in threads like this. undecided
Re: Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by naijaboiy: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
You are getting old bruh!!!

deal with it.

a guy of 16-25yrs can get an erėction and be ready to go within mere seconds and after ejäculation, can regain his erėction in under 2mins(depending on other factors though).

So to cut long thing short, while younger men can recover within a very short span,they last signigicantly shorter too. older men have a longer refactory period but they also last longer than said younger men.

this is said assuming all the people are in perfect health with nothing hindering their performance.
Lol,,you have not helped the Op yet. You have only discussed the issue.
Re: Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by IamLEGEND1: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,you have not helped the Op yet. You have only discussed the issue.

the point is, nothing is wrong with him.

just five mins between rounds and he is complaining.

He can't expect to keep his teenage virility for the rest of his life.
Re: Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by IamLEGEND1: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2015
pretydiva:
U need jesus
u checked ur fever diz mornin dear?
Re: Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by 2dice(m): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2015
pretydiva:
U need jesus
like seriously ?? ...Jesus Navas. Or which
Re: Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by naijaboiy: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

the point is, nothing is wrong with him.

just five mins between rounds and he is complaining.

He can't expect to keep his teenage virility for the rest of his life.

I guess he doesn't realise that he's changing.
Re: Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by IamLEGEND1: 8:07am On Jul 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

I guess he doesn't realise that he's changing.

#Xzaktlee

he wants to just keep going at it like a jackhammer.
but diz is ze 21st century, so he can juice-up with drugs if he wants.

STAY CLASSY,NAIJADUDE.
Re: Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by ivyT(f): 8:13am On Jul 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

And Jesus will do what? undecided

I hate seeing your type in threads like this. undecided

abeg make we hear word joor...
Re: Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by naijaboiy: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2015
ivyT:

abeg make we hear word joor...
Attention given.

Now go back to the cave where you crawled out from. undecided
Re: Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by wordbank(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2015
Man prick don fall
Naijaboiy n IvyT still dey fight
Re: Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by naijaboiy: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2015
wordbank:
Man prick don fall
Naijab oiy n IvyT still dey fight
grin
Re: Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying! by gj22(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2015
Lol. Some people can't even get it up again after the first time and you are complaining that you have to wait a few mins? Don't hide it from your GF bro, let her know how things are.

(1) (Reply)

(pic)‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’ / Naija People No Dey Carry Last. How True Is This? / Check This Out Lol (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.