Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra (12479 Views)

You Are Political Prostitutes – MASSOB Slams Nnamani, Kalu, Nwobodo, / Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt / MASSOB Slams FG,MEND Over Conditions To Free Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 02, 2015
Rose2014:
Yorubas always looking to create Biafra threads. You claim u don't like Igbos but on the other hand, u pray Biafra doesn't succeed.smh

Here is Kanu's line of argument;
If Osun has many Muslims while Abians are mostly Christians. Who needs Kumuyi's gospel more? Abia or Osun?

please who are/is the actual leader(s) of Biafra? Is it kanu or massob ?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by Rose2014: 5:57am On Jul 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
please who are/is the actual leader(s) of Biafra? Is it kanu or massob ?

Why not mind your business

You don't like Igbos but when they ask for Biafra, u keep opening threads up n down about it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:03am On Jul 02, 2015
liberty300:
mumu..kumuyi visited the governor to make peace with the igbos where the governor pleaded on his behalf...so shut it!!!!
Are you trying to say that if there was no threat to W. F. Kumuyi by Radio Biafra he wouldn't have visited the Governor?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by fulanimafia: 6:07am On Jul 02, 2015
Bunch of confused pig rearers, the same reason why Ibos say they don't have rulers is the same thing that will make any attempt at bringing them under one umbrella named Biafra will fail woefully.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by wirinet(m): 6:12am On Jul 02, 2015
liberty300:
Unlike the thugs above me, the igbos have no ruler..a white man's observation. We are free to criticise and think on our own..that is the beauty of being igbo. Where a man can challenge an igwe and change his heart and that of the elders.

With that being said, the average igbo can criticise whoever he or she pleases, that why you see most igbo governors on their toes working and the slacking ones being stoned.

This is a disadvantage rather than an asset. A society without a leader, where a king can be challenged and insulted is a recipe fpr anarchy. Successful societies must have strong and respected leaders.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by Mckennedy: 6:13am On Jul 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Hmmmmmm...I smell arrogance. Indeeed it runs in your veins.

Lol. Delusion grandeur.

Are you blind to see where this MASSOB Spokesman said they had sacked Nnamdi Kanu since 2010?

So, let me ask you, how many igbos critisize Ojuiku before leading you to the war that almost made the igbo tribe extinct?

Yorubas extinct them yet they are buying your lands and building it mansion while you're very busy acting omonile? Unlike the hausa fulani who invaded illorin which is todays Kwara mind you it was taken by hausa fulani by fire by force and till today you did nothing? Frankly Yoruba hate for igbo won't take you no where than destruction and famine remember why a dude like Jacob in the Bible left his house to Egypt cos of hunger .
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by omoelesa(m): 6:17am On Jul 02, 2015
Mumu Biafras,these Are People that Uses Their Heart Most Than Their Brain.Let Anytin Hapen To Kumuyi And U People Will Cry Like Baby,whin And Shout Victimasation.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 02, 2015
Rose2014:

Why not mind your business

You don't like Igbos but when they ask for Biafra, u keep opening threads up n down about it

no no no don't get me wrong please. I just don't get it, today KANU will threaten massob and tomorrow massob will threaten kanu. So who is the real Biafra agitator between massob and kanu ? If the FG today wants to sit and speak with the Biafra secessionist who are they gonna invite ?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by Super1Star: 6:24am On Jul 02, 2015
Kanu the guy that talks before thinking, over to you.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by FreeGlobe(f): 6:24am On Jul 02, 2015
The kanu guy ended up creating more publicity for the crusade
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 02, 2015
MASSOB are criminals.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by eph12(m): 6:30am On Jul 02, 2015
liberty300:
igbos are Christians. Now tell me why they would be against building of churches in their region? Just get ready to pay 100% higher prices for land and tax on that church sha
Who and who is going to collect the 100% tax? Nnamdi Kanu i guess cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by EasternPride: 6:40am On Jul 02, 2015
fulanimafia:
Bunch of confused pig rearers, the same reason why Ibos say they don't have rulers is the same thing that will make any attempt at bringing them under one umbrella named Biafra will fail woefully.

Foolish id10t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by EasternPride: 6:41am On Jul 02, 2015
See them, carrying Ak47 rifle everywhere, nomadic terrorists

1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2015
W.F took his crusade to a military barrack. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All this Baboons and monkeys talking here think we still have time for diatribes .

as for uwazurike, he will be made to keep quiet forever soon.

the animal is a Muslim. no Muslim can genuinely fight for biafra, he is a saboteur and has been exposed.

Any body listening to him and his kind is been crazy.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by EasternPride: 6:47am On Jul 02, 2015
If Kumuiyi no dey fear, why did he suddenly visit Ikpeazu?

No no, why did he have to change his venue to Army barracks in Osisioma?

He for go to his church crusade ground na and hold it there.

Lastly, MASSOB is a dying breed, Uwazuruike has been compromised and his members killed like chickens, he can't control the volunteers Nnamdi Kalu has.
MASSOB members have practically left the group.

IPOB is conquering with the truth.

Kumuiyi, that family u paid their son to feign being blind, they said they will come to the crusade with their son and video evidence, u play with Radio Biafra, ur career is finished, evidences have been gathered against u.

Kumuiyi, was that not the reason they banned your church in that community in Ukwa?

Foolish fraud man.

Only ur dumb church members will attend ur crusade anyway, the wise ones have all balled out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by EasternPride: 6:50am On Jul 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:

no no no don't get me wrong please. I just don't get it, today KANU will threaten massob and tomorrow massob will threaten kanu. So who is the real Biafra agitator between massob and kanu ? If the FG today wants to sit and speak with the Biafra secessionist who are they gonna invite ?

Who have sent Nigerians on frenzy panic mode?
IPOB Radio Biafra.

And IPOB don't even have anything to discuss with FG, either they declare Biafra themselves, or we will help them burn down the zoo.
MASSOB was compromised in the process of negotiating with zoo govt, we are wiser now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by Visocrate(m): 6:57am On Jul 02, 2015
This is the Biafra I know not those adulterated so called biafrans who speak like boko haram members and trying to fight for God. no one can fight for His Excellency, the king of the lion of the tribe of Jadah , the I am that I am ,the omnipresent and omniscience ,the beginning and the end the one that has no respect for personality but for the accomplishment of his words . we are peaceful people not in theory of fantasy but in the practical reality of life

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2015
Kumuyi changed crusade venue, to be heldcin army barrack.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2015
EasternPride:

Who have sent Nigerians on frenzy panic mode?
IPOB Radio Biafra.

And IPOB don't even have anything to discuss with FG, either they declare Biafra themselves, or we will help them burn down the zoo.
MASSOB was compromised in the process of negotiating with zoo govt, we are wiser now.

so basically you are telling me that kanu is the supreme agitator for Biafra state. That's nice.

But I don't think the massob guys will agree with you on this. Already they have told us how kanu was expelled from massob because he was going against their lined-down rules. So if Biafra is achieved today, don't you think there is going to be some serious leadership tussle between kanu group and massob ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2015
Kumuyi also requested for land to build "anchor university" abia state. Kanu's threat is working.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by PentiumPro(f): 7:12am On Jul 02, 2015
new2020:

This coward(segun) that cannot confidently identify himself as man that he is...what a unique coward you are.

ChristyG is the same person as "Oduavaguard" and " PentiumPro"

grin grin grin
This biafran ewu is the most confused eddioot on the planet earth

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:

so basically you are telling me that kanu is the supreme agitator for Biafra state. That's nice.

But I don't think the massob guys will agree with you on this. Already they have told us how kanu was expelled from massob because he was going against their lined-down rules. So if Biafra is achieved today, don't you think there is going to be some serious leadership tussle between kanu group and massob ?
no one takes massob serious anymore. They are thieves.
Massob is in their own. Meanwhile, why do you seem so concerned about Biafra?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by mayorchelsea(m): 7:23am On Jul 02, 2015
liberty300:
what is wrong with you?! Abeg, it's too early to be high!! What the director said was to "stone him" and "shouldn't be allowed in" no one called for his murder

Igbos are not savages like you nigerians
"To stone him" yet no one called for his murder? Stoning people only prolong their lives#SARCASM

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by Karlman: 7:26am On Jul 02, 2015
The Oga on top of Biafra Radio might need to adjust his language towards certain respected personalities.

Let him abuse the bad guys if it suits but there are men with dignity across the country and such men must be accorded their due respect.

And lastly, good job Director Kanu, your fight for Biafra is overly appreciated and hopefully sooner than later God would liberate his people, the Biafrans
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by mayorchelsea(m): 7:30am On Jul 02, 2015
EasternPride:
If Kumuiyi no dey fear, why did he suddenly visit Ikpeazu?

No no, why did he have to change his venue to Army barracks in Osisioma?

He for go to his church crusade ground na and hold it there.

Lastly, MASSOB is a dying breed, Uwazuruike has been compromised and his members killed like chickens, he can't control the volunteers Nnamdi Kalu has.
MASSOB members have practically left the group.

IPOB is conquering with the truth.

Kumuiyi, that family u paid their son to feign being blind, they said they will come to the crusade with their son and video evidence, u play with Radio Biafra, ur career is finished, evidences have been gathered against u.

Kumuiyi, was that not the reason they banned your church in that community in Ukwa?

Foolish fraud man.

Only ur dumb church members will attend ur crusade anyway, the wise ones have all balled out.
I'm quite certain the bastards that gave birth to you are cursed and you're not only cursed but also destined for destruction.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by EasternPride: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Nobody expelled Nnamdi Kanu. It may interest you to know that MASSOB once funded Radio Biafra for a fee months, maybe 2 or 3, then he (Uwazuruike) stopped.
Few years later, MASSOB leaders were using every avenue to make money using BIAFRA.
It is treasonous to make ur own plate number, ID card and Intl Passport, when u are still not a sovereign entity.
These and more Nnamdi KANU disagreed vehemently, and since he is an educated outspoken man, he told MASSOB assembly that it is treasonous and has to stop.
Uwazuruike being the thief that he is continued, and eventually kidnapped Nnamdi KANU, that eventually soiled their relationship, and a false entity will one day fall. MASSOB is dead.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by EasternPride: 7:34am On Jul 02, 2015
mayorchelsea:
I'm quite certain the bastards that gave birth to you are cursed and you're not only cursed but also destined for destruction.

Foolish id10t, continue to worship human being while u end up in destruction.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by ElekeNtioba: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2015
With the amt of thread on Biafra alone by yorubas, I'm not sure u guys sleep well at night.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by mayorchelsea(m): 7:39am On Jul 02, 2015
EasternPride:

Who worships human?Why would i eulogise man instead of God?Bastard son of a thousand fathers. I await the day Biafra will be declared and then you'll see what will happen to your kinds

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by mayorchelsea(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2015
EasternPride:

Who worships human?Why would i eulogise man instead of God?Bastard son of a thousand fathers. I await the day Biafra will be declared and then you'll see what will happen to your kinds.Millions killed between 1967-1970 isn't enough?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by EasternPride: 7:43am On Jul 02, 2015
mayorchelsea:
Who worships human?Why would i eulogise man instead of God?Bastard son of a thousand fathers. I await the day Biafra will be declared and then you'll see what will happen to your kinds

Hater, it will come sooner than u think and I will be here to do u NToorr!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yerima Shettima: North Won’t Succumb To Blackmail On 2023 / Electoral Bill: How Governors Scuttled Senators’ Moves To Override Buhari / Failed Naira: Your Advice For The Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.