Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,590 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra (12524 Views)

You Are Political Prostitutes – MASSOB Slams Nnamani, Kalu, Nwobodo, / Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt / MASSOB Slams FG,MEND Over Conditions To Free Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by PenSniper: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2015
liberty300:
what is wrong with you?! Abeg, it's too early to be high!! What the director said was to "stone him" and "shouldn't be allowed in" no one called for his murder

Igbos are not savages like you nigerians

Apostle Stephen was murdered by stoning in the Bible. Message taken ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by SOUNDKING: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2015
carnegiefan:
Not particularly too keen on Kumuyi. I only hope he is not a fraudster as alleged by Kanu.
As for MASSOB, what is MASSOB?
An organization whose members are killed like chicken and their leader is feeding fat dinning with the same people he is claiming to fight.

The truth is that MASSOB is dying a final death in eastern region because their leader is clueless and corrupt. So they are understandably lashing out at Kanu. cheesy

IPOB on the other hand promises hell to anyone who kills their member. They promise to keep killing the family members of the person for years. That is partly why people are leaving MASSOB in droves.
you quoted my mind exactly, massob for more than 10 wasted years, has not made any convincing move towards the actualization of our dear Biafra,God bless Nnamdi, i knew Uwazurike has sold out the struggle from his side of Massob, God bless IPOB,God bless Biafra.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2015
I think iboman like ifeanyi ubah can kill kanu if he ever talks about Biafra with him. Also those p-Square guys can easily twist the neck of KANU if he ever mention Biafra in their presence.

successful ibos residing peacefully outside their region will never ever wanna be any part of any Biafra. only the hungry poor ibos will want to have a poor backward county called Biafra. Even ibo owned newspapers like the guardian and vanguard never say anything about Biafra. grin

Anyway I believe that loudmouthed chest beater called kanu is a conman, if not why on planet earth ask people to contribute money to him so that he can acquire weapons ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by PenSniper: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2015
after1:

I agree. They are cursed and will always think like a dog. Yeebhoes are just too dull.

And they would need another century to become civilised.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by PentiumPro(f): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2015
Macelliot:

I typed fast. A typical yoruba behaviour.. (envyness)

Is this your silly excuse? grin
Envying you for writing in a profoundly silly manner? Gosh! You ediooots really take yourself for something else. cheesy
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by PenSniper: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2015
Rose2014:

Yet u force them to be in the same country with u

What an irony!!!

Because they are needed as political errand boys.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
I think iboman like ifeanyi ubah can kill kanu if he ever talks about Biafra with him. Also those p-Square guys can easily twist the neck of KANU if he ever mention Biafra in their presence.

successful ibos residing peacefully outside their region will never ever wanna be any part of any Biafra. only the hungry poor ibos will want to have a poor backward county called Biafra. Even ibo owned newspapers like the guardian and vanguard never say anything about Biafra. grin

Anyway I believe that loudmouthed chest beater called kanu is a conman, if not why on planet earth ask people to contribute money to him so that he can acquire weapons ?

Shattap, everything is not about money, if it was, u will not see IPOB making waves.
You people have this notion that Igbos love money over everything

We will surprise you... IPOB will.
I don't know how much Ifeanyi Uba has than Chika, I mean Chika who funded all the technologies of Radio Biafra to the tunes of Millions of dollars, that is why it is called "CHK 102.1".

Stop this Igbos and money thing, besides Biafra is not about Igbos, it is about people wanting to be free.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by Macelliot(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2015
PentiumPro:

Is this your silly excuse? grin
Envying you for writing in a profoundly silly manner? Gosh! You ediooots really take yourself for something else. cheesy
Thanks! Get out...
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by cheruv: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2015
carnegiefan:
Not particularly too keen on Kumuyi. I only hope he is not a fraudster as alleged by Kanu.
As for MASSOB, what is MASSOB?
An organization whose members are killed like chicken and their leader is feeding fat dinning with the same people he is claiming to fight.

The truth is that MASSOB is dying a final death in eastern region because their leader is clueless and corrupt. So they are understandably lashing out at Kanu. cheesy

IPOB on the other hand promises hell to anyone who kills their member. They promise to keep killing the family members of the person for years. That is partly why people are leaving MASSOB in droves.
Nnamdi Kanu has received the mandate of heaven to open up a new sky for Biafra. I ask that he offer up the head of uwazuruike to comfort the souls of those MASSOB members who died in the hands of security forces angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by cheruv: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
menabadoo:
Kumuyi also requested for land to build "anchor university" abia state. Kanu's threat is working.
Ele ebe o choro iru mahadum ankhor?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by beland15: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
We must have Biafra. We will settle our inhouse differences. Intrudas keep off
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by beland15: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nnamdi kanu is our leader. No more Uwazuruike!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra by mayorchelsea(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
EasternPride:

Coward, u deserve ur head to he chopped off by Islamic terrorists. Fickle coward.
You just outlined what your father and unborn generation deserves!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant / AIB Begins Probe On Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash (photo) / Governor Ugwuanyi In Early Lead As Archbishop Chukwuma,nwobodo Hail Peaceful Ele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.