Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

I'm Too Straightforward Like Business To Keep A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Too Straightforward Like Business To Keep A Relationship (735 Views)

"I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Too Straightforward Like Business To Keep A Relationship by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
I'm too straightforward like business to keep a relationship...
But I'm sure I know what I want in a woman and it is easy for me to find my wife especially in this current revolution where indecency is now a custom...
My wife is rare but I know my wife anywhere anyday I sight her...
Let me reveal to you 50 percent of the peripheral qualities that she possess:

Appearance: she always appear decent in dressing, she does not put on private parts exposing dress, she doesn't put on trousers or mini at all, she doesn't paint her face, nail or fix eyelashes. She doesn't bleach...

Personality: sure she doesn't engage in premarital sex (infact she remains a virgin till marriage), she has a quiet spirit, she is humble, she is patient, she can smile, she respect elders and kids, she is easy going...

Qualification: she is a talented and skilled woman, (no matter the level of education she has) she has a successful selling handwork, she acquires practical education, she is independent, she is productive, she has various skills,she is a busy woman (has less time to chat or comment online), she doesn't keep irrelevant friendships...

Christianity: she is God-fearing, she is a devoted christian, she is a believer in christ, her major aspiration is to make it into the God's Kingdom,

Physique: hmm...she is always tall and chocolate skinned and has a perfect figure of a matured woman, she has likely pointed nose and well set white teeth, she has white sparkling noticeable eyeballs, she has long hairs....

Manners: she doesn't talk too much, she doesn't gossip, she greets, she is witty and talks with wisdom, she is knowledgeable and almost jungle wise, she doesn't challenge a man, she doesn't keep malice, ( even if she quarrels, she make up before sun goes down)...

NB: Other attributes could not be disclosed yet... I know my wife and I've sighted my wife ...she exists in this Lagos as I talk to you now! Thank you oh Lord for one who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord...
Re: I'm Too Straightforward Like Business To Keep A Relationship by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
*yawns.. *

What's this one saying?

EricRichie
Re: I'm Too Straightforward Like Business To Keep A Relationship by IamLEGEND1: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
IN OTHER WORDS....

SHE IS A ROBOT.

Re: I'm Too Straightforward Like Business To Keep A Relationship by marshalcarter: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Instead of you to say you're lookin for a galfrnd dat has dis characteristics...you're here talkin jaZZ!!!!

#sips weed#
Re: I'm Too Straightforward Like Business To Keep A Relationship by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
You must be dreaming to think you'll see a girl like this these days...

Besides what qualities do you possess yourself. ..

Like the precaution my friend stated in his practical report. .. Error due to human imperfection grin

EricRichie
Re: I'm Too Straightforward Like Business To Keep A Relationship by amokeme(f): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
And what qualities do YOU posses
Re: I'm Too Straightforward Like Business To Keep A Relationship by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
The poster above me though

op good luck in your search. for a perfect woman
Re: I'm Too Straightforward Like Business To Keep A Relationship by martolux(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
wake up from your slumber!! she's not on NL(such ladies are not on NL)..besides, u own a thread on RomanceLand and expect such qualities from your lady....I smell rat.

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Straightforward Like Business To Keep A Relationship by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
I wonder where she'll get the "long hairs" from if she shuns make up, etc. I'm assuming she also won't be into relaxers, weaves & the likes.

Dream girl will have an afro or peppercorn hair grin
Re: I'm Too Straightforward Like Business To Keep A Relationship by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
He will finds her in deeper life church oops, or maybe u mould her urself
Re: I'm Too Straightforward Like Business To Keep A Relationship by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
I possess most of d qualities I stated ...infact I have sighted her already...she is not in nairaland though ...she has less time to surf social sites...thank u my Creator*
Re: I'm Too Straightforward Like Business To Keep A Relationship by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
I possess most of d qualities I stated ...infact I have sighted her already...she is not in nairaland though ...she has less time to surf social sites...thank u my Creator*

...*.Work in progress#
Re: I'm Too Straightforward Like Business To Keep A Relationship by martolux(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
mylogic111:

...*.Work in progress#
oh, really?? give me her no...

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Kisses Bonang Matheba As He Bags Evolutionary Award’ (see Photos) / Sugar Mummy Wanted / Where The Good Ladies And Dudes At?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.