Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) (8649 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Yes you are the number 500 most handsome guy in nairaland
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Anibabe(f): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
u are very handsome
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bibidear:
Yuck,u are ugly

Hehehehehehe, see who's talking! grin grin grin
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Bibidear(f): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
vfactor:

Hehehehehehe, see who's talking! grin grin grin
what abt me
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bibidear:

what abt me

Ask u asking me if u fine?
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Bibidear(f): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
vfactor:

Ask u asking me if u fine?
yea,i am beautiful
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bibidear:

yea,i am beautiful

Well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. And for my own eye u NO FINE! undecided
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Bibidear(f): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
vfactor:

Well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. And for my own eye u NO FINE! undecided
thanks so much
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bibidear:

thanks so much

U re so welcome. Anytime!
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
wordbank:
Plantain dey rotten dem say na ripe e dey ripe
lmao!
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
vfactor:

lol.
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bibidear:
Yuck,u are ugly

LOL, THIS ONE IS CALLING SOMEONE ELSE UGLY.

HAHA grin
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Bibidear(f): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
sinestro24:

LOL, THIS ONE IS CALLING SOMEONE ELSE UGLY.
HAHA grin
thanks so much and i am not this one at least u shud show me courtesy
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bibidear:

thanks so much and i am not this one at least u shud show me courtesy

IMAGINE HOW YOU ARE FEELING NOW.

THATS EXACTLY HOW YOU MADE OUR MR FINE BOY FEEL WHEN YOU SAID IN QUOTE "YUCK, YOU ARE UGLY"

THATS UNCALLED FOR
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Bibidear(f): 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
sinestro24:

IMAGINE HOW YOU ARE FEELING NOW.

THATS EXACTLY HOW YOU MADE OUR MR FINE BOY FEEL WHEN YOU SAID IN QUOTE "YUCK, YOU ARE UGLY"

THATS UNCALLED FOR
i wasnt referring to u,at least the guy i said so too ddnt reply me.he has d right to say so to me not u
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bibidear:

i wasnt referring to u,at least the guy i said so too ddnt reply me.he has d right to say so to me not u

FAIR ENOUGH.

SORRY FOR DISRESPECTING YOU.
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Arbiola:
Don't lie i'm handsome......
no pishure
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
ggrin:
ur handsome just like kingtomwink
ur siggie tho cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Babysho(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Harbosede02:
U aren't handsome.......u are stewpeed

Hey,why are you insulting him,everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion now.

1 Like

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by vega84(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hahahahahhahahahah #vegatalks
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Abbey2sam(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
twaintoy:
Or Obasanjo

or osho baba grin

2 Likes

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Arbiola:
Don't lie i'm handsome......

Ugly boy
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by dasrackhor(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Blossom023:
Hahaha grin see comments, that's what you get when you tryna show yourself.
Nairalanders bullying peepz since 1600BC....
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by omenka(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
YourMain:
Lol.
Lovely smile you got there. smiley
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by armadeo(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
heykims:
The size of ur nose is disproportionate to your face, cephalonosmic disproportion.
See the nearest plastic surgeon asap..
Ur right nasolabial fold is missing too, u seriously need an evaluation by a neurologist too..

Back when I still played killer instinct.. This would qualify as ...

Ultra! Ultra!, ultra!!!!
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
omenka:
Lovely smile you got there. smiley

Awh thank you. smiley
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by ggrin(f): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jarizod:
ur siggie tho cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
grin
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by omenka(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
YourMain:

Awh thank you. smiley
You're welcome.

Having a vacation on this board, so I'm kinda new around here. Just as we have heavyweights in the politics section who could rip you apart if you cross their path, I believe we've got them here too- so who are the members one should be mindful of?? Just a heads up.
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
omenka:
You're welcome.

Having a vacation on this board, so I'm kinda new around here. Just as we have heavyweights in the politics section who could rip you apart of you cross their path, I believe we've got them here too- so who are the members one should be mindful of?? Just a heads up.

Ehm to be honest I really don't know. I usually don't do/say anything that will cause anyone to rip me apart. I hope. I'm more of an observer. But I'm sure in your endeavors here you will meet a couple people. I'm sorry I can't be more informative. smiley enjoy your vacation tho
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by mazeltov(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
i'm going to score you 5/10. And that 5 is because you have a face. undecided
grin lwlmd
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by mysticdollar(f): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Camera 360
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by damilareoye: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Camera 360.
cheesy @u above.... We must be correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAU Student Caught Masturbating In The Public ---see pictures and Video / My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday / Hunger For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.