Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) (27741 Views)

Governor El-rufai Meets Members Of The US Senate & House Of Reps (photos) / Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today / Saraki Gets Standing Ovation In House Of Reps (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by engrajoo1(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2015
i dnt tink we nid their picture i tink wat nigerians need is the true and positive outcome of wat was discussed
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by obioraval(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by Cecediva(f): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2015
One chance people
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by efilefun(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by seeker121(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2015
hmnn Dogara be warn as the end will justify .
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by henrysam(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2015
Don't show us pictures again. Show us auctions.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by tolexy007(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2015
dogara i know, pls who is Gbajabiamila?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by oyindare(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2015
CR77:
Sick government
u be Dr?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by mistabiola: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2015
oyindare:
Just in case ....... omo first lady office make sense ooopo but why use the place? But what do grin angry I know am just a #WW

Make I helep you cheesy cheesy

1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by Ganet: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2015
Can u imagine dz fools meeting for personal and selfish interest while d economic kips nose-diving God knows I owe nothing against dz government buh so far so gud all their policies/decisions as so far been error namely fuel scarcity again, down turn of d naira note, high cost of living and stopping d payment of tertiary workers I think dz is uncall for. Plz do something better. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by deadZONE: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2015
is this the Aso rock we knew or Buhari has been using our money to paint aso rock Gold... No words for his house boy osinbade...
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by GodwinTobi(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2015
na only dis outfit our V.P get...? Since May 29 he has been wearing this native and cap..... abi VP don get uniform ? anything can happen in dis era of CHANGE ooooo.....
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by tucky200(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2015
Ghjk
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by condralbede(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2015
Nah only pinsure we go dey see

I miss GEJ already.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by Spybradd: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2015
Translated in yoruba: Dull.ardinho ati commiciona ba awòn jaguda ton'ba awon ara won ja, pade. Wòn ba wòn pade ni westi gemini. Thank u

cc psychiadullardolaolulazio'aro..

grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by writetopoker: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2015
kadeshian picture snapping government
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by Olofintoto(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2015
Dnarvaez:

SMHID!
y u use us book space.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by worksmart(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2015
Meeting for what purpose exactly?

If all you see does not make sense then be assured that you're being deceived.

Question everything including whether the PDP secretly retained power (covert coup) after inauguration.

Question whether all the photos we see of PMB since his inauguration, were taken before inauguration when he was president elect.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by Spybradd: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2015
tolexy007:
dogara i know, pls who Gbajabiamila..
its simple nau: bala mila i mean gbajabiamila (whatever that means) is as usual,a loud sounding empty barrel noise maker....abeg write right now his name on the noice makers book sharp sharp! Ok,he name dey dia already.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by oyindare(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2015
mistabiola:

Make I helep you cheesy cheesy
jamb question
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by tsdarkside(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2015
i like they way buhari is doing his job....we always know what he is doing,,,photos everyway and everywere....nobody can say,he or she doesnt know what the president is doing...the same with the vice-president......i must say so far,good job......... grin grin grin keep on the good work..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by tolustx(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2015
soe:
But can someone explain to me that circle drawn around the president's seat cos it was obviously photo edited. As both circles are of different diameter, circumference, shape and area. In fact, the centre point is sort of drifting along the x-axis parallel to its tangent.

Can someone pls explain?
It is not a drawing. It is light. Check it very well. U will c d effect even on d painting on dat wall behinf d president.

I tot I wld c a resolution of that feud in dis thread but all I see is pictures...Did they gather for d meeting jst to take pictures?

#JustAsking
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by wunmi590(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2015
Dnarvaez:

SMHID!

Mr. Stalker grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by mistabiola: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2015
oyindare:
jamb question

Do you have it with you cheesy cheesy

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by Guyman02: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2015
APC only had plans to remove GEJ but no plan about how to share the loot, thats why there is so much katakata in the house and the Tinubu are feeling shortchanged by the emergence of Saraki and Dogara.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2015
wunmi590:

Mr. Stalker grin
Mr. Space Booker, give me 3 sane reasons why I should stalk a clueless dummy?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by carinmom(f): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2015
Autolord:
NASS Impeach this dogo yaro asap. Enough is enough, Nigerians are tired.

Baba go slow no movement will be the first democratically elected president to be impeached in Nigeria.

1 Million Nigerians will march to aso rock soon and call for buhari's resignation if NASS doesn't impeach him

You can as well mobilize all the Tanoids and march to NASS to impeach him today.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by wunmi590(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Mr. Space Booker, give me 3 sane reasons why I should stalk a clueless dummy?

I don't abuse on NL, I have 100% track record on that, please mind the way you talk to people, is not everybody you see on NL that are clueless like your generation.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by Autolord: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2015
carinmom:

You can as well mobilize all the Tanoids and march to NASS to impeach him today.

Malama the masses will block his exit and entry from aso rock while we wait for saraki to do the job...for now we will give the daura dulla.rd little more more time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Atiku And The 7 Governors Did Not Know. / APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News / President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.