Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,096 members, 7,957,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) (27855 Views)

Governor El-rufai Meets Members Of The US Senate & House Of Reps (photos) / Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today / Saraki Gets Standing Ovation In House Of Reps (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by aythisisnija: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Autolord:
NASS Impeach this dogo yaro asap. Enough is enough, Nigerians are tired.

Baba go slow no movement will be the first democratically elected president to be impeached in Nigeria.

1 Million Nigerians will march to aso rock soon and call for buhari's resignation if NASS doesn't impeach him
when you beleave in magic, why are u still broke
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by Kendumazy(m): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2015
All i care about their meeting is working out the best for every Nigerians..
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by oyindare(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2015
mistabiola:

Do you have it with you cheesy cheesy
u wan write jamb
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2015
wunmi590:

I don't abuse on NL, I have 100% track record on that, please mind the way you talk to people, is not everybody you see on NL that are clueless like your generation.
Preach on and continue bleating, uncultured simpleton! Who denied you your bone meal? I can see a savage dingo dog on the loose... Let me get hold of my chain first! What a family of brainless jellyfishes.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Luedave:
nawa o

BUT WAIT ALL DIS INSIDE PICS OF ASOROCK. WE SEEING NOWADAYS,,,

GOODLUCK JOHALFTANK SHOWEST US NOT.....

lalasticlala
in the U.S people go to the white house on a TOUR..

In Nigeria our children thinks the president lives Under A ROCK
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by mistabiola: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2015
oyindare:
u wan write jamb

Maybe my grandson cheesy cheesy #WakeUp #AyamSome1sDaddy tongue tongue
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2015
ddami:
in the U.S people go to the white house on a TOUR..

In Nigeria our children thinks the president lives Under A ROCK
or rather in d rock.... In america most security operatives are inside d building but in aso rock most are outside
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by cashkid: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2015
Autolord:

Baba go slow no movement will be the first democratically elected president to be impeached in Nigeria.

1 Million Nigerians will march to aso rock soon and call for buhari's resignation if NASS doesn't impeach him
Even in ur dreams it will not happen lol
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by discusant: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2015
Hopefully, PMB the head of the executive arm of government understands that he is interfering with the process of who and who emerge leaders of the legislative arm of government.

The legislature is the constitutional check and balance for the executive - this sort of meeting between Buhari and the members of legislature is aimed by Buhari to influence the legislators' choice of its principal officers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2015
Luedave:
or rather in d rock.... In america most security operatives are inside d building but in aso rock most are outside
. ahaha I even went to the extent of looking for pictures on google...all I was seeing was a hall in front of a Rock...
About the security very true... GOD secures the inside,, DSS secures the outside
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by oyindare(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2015
mistabiola:

Maybe my grandson cheesy cheesy #WakeUp #AyamSome1sDaddy tongue tongue
may be u are not sure....haha
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by bigerboy200: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2015
BillDesmond2much:
really?
So this few are the ones who came wholeheartedly to be brainwashed by Buhari. I salute Dogara and his straight forward approach, i thought Buhari promised not to get involved in the whole saga, he should learn to keep his words . Am sure this few that came are here just for political favours like, following him to WEST GERMANY when next he wants to visit PRESIDENT MITCHELL.
APC can't fight Saraki/Dogara it's a 2 way thing either Saraki/Dogara are impeached to the floor as ordinary members or Buhari is impeached bck to Daura floor to the delight of his cows

You are obviously a disgruntled TANoid..so dry and lack coherence..
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2015
ddami:
. ahaha I even went to the extent of looking for pictures on google...all I was seeing was a hall in front of a Rock...
About the security very true... GOD secures the inside,, DSS secures the outside
dis serious.... I just finished searchn google. God help us all..... We trust ourself not..

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by marqueetim(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2015
One month +, PMB & PYO are still on a photo spree. May God help us o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by Toktee(m): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2015
Luedave:
nawa o

BUT WAIT ALL DIS INSIDE PICS OF ASOROCK. WE SEEING NOWADAYS,,,

GOODLUCK JOHALFTANK SHOWEST US NOT.....

lalasticlala
that was the failure on the part of his media team,that is how he gathered enough incompetent peole around him that almost ran the country to the country,no one is unaware of that.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by Femistico(m): 10:30am On Jul 02, 2015
we don enter one chance in naija ooooo

so dis baba at 73 still dey snap pix and uploading, instead of him to work..no minister till sept..chai
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by vecman22(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2015
Autolord:

Better still,one million yeeboos from d beast will march to aso rock grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by carinmom(f): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2015
Autolord:

Malama the masses will block his exit and entry from aso rock while we wait for saraki to do the job...for now we will give the daura dulla.rd little more more time

Oh really? Stop being delusional.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by kunledegreat(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2015
Learn to speak & write : German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Chinese, English and Nigerian languages i.e, Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo. 
+ Preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch. 
+ German re-union visa preparatory class. 
+ Apply for undergraduates / ‎masters study in Germany. 

Address:        B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa. 
Mr Kolade.   : 08035949272
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by millhouse: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2015
the more things CHANGE , the more things remain the same

Splashme:
[size=13pt]In another news

1) Naira drops further to 230 to a dollar

2) Investors angry over sinking Nigerian economy

3) Fuel scarcity resurfaces

4) Nigerians to pay more for garri, yams and others

5) Nigeria's aged President already looking confused and overwhelmed

6) Current President Buhari's govt is all about pictures
[/size]
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by silvernus0: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2015
Splashme:

[/size]

BUSY SNAMPING PINSURE EVERYDAYS NO WORK TO DO ABI NA WATIN ABI NA PINSURE GO BRING 1 USD to 1 NAIRA ?? time dey go......'''.

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by ojimbo(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2015
i think this our VP deserves wardrobe allowances. ever since i knew him, it has been one cloth one cap.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2015
Truth is, it is the ideal for the citizen to know what it looks like inside the State House. Sane world over shrouding location and pictures of The State House all in the name of enhancing the security of its occupant is the big thing in tiny minds!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Quite amazing it didn't occur to you it is a possibility for him to have his tailors make several of the same design for him! Eye-opening though to gauge that Nigerians have yet to celebrate the simplicity in dressing et all of the current President and his Vice! Indeed true that a people deserve the sort of leadership they get!
ojimbo:
i think this our VP deserves wardrobe allowances. ever since i knew him, it has been one cloth one cap.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by daikale: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
where re all the Sai baba supporters
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by davades(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Splashme:
[/size]
Is he the one posting the pictures?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by lanog: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Agba kii wa l'oja ................
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
... nice

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by hibbayueei(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
good..

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) by greatseed: 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Splashme:

[/size]
you are obviously frustrated and clueless, hope you are old enough to start paying tax....start wit that 1st instead of criticisms.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida / Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu / FG Suspends Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Foreign Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.