Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. (44458 Views)

The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State / 5 Habits That Will Make You Poor For Life / Ten Reasons Why You Should Be An Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
Mizmycoli should be blushing by now. grin

Rapture won't take place anytime soon

Repent. It can happen anytime.
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by MizMyColi(f): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Thanks for the mention, miz.

The content of the thread is indeed thought provoking... I guess I'm on the right track then. I've got passion for fashion and agriculture. For some reason I don't know, people always laugh whenever I mention Agriculture angry But, I'm not giving up on it.

Started my apprenticeship already while I wait for NYSC. Don't worry, I will soon start giving you guys badt styles grin cheesy wink

Truckpusher, kiss

Bless Dear.

Now that you mention Agriculture, who'd believe I actually studied Agricultural Economics & Extension Services?grin

I've always had this dream of nurturing stuff.
Getting involved in something and watching it grow.

This thread actually got me thinking.

Thing is I am what you could call a Chameleoniac.
Multi-Talents who can fit into just about any endeavour, given a small dose of dedication.
It's just like music, I don't have a favourite genre, yet, I'm addicted to it.

Okay enough of me alreadycheesy

I like that you've gotten yourself engaged at this stage.
Especially with profitable stuff.
If you have the will, a way is already paved for you.
You will step into your destiny with ease.
Where others have had it rough, you will have it smooth and effortless.
For sharing your aspirations with me, I call on all good elements to keep them safe for you.

Be sure to keep ya eyes on the prizewink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Get your mind out of the gutter, old man cheesy
else I take you for a long session of broom deliverance smiley
oh how much I have waited for the "long" session with you. grin
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beamborla:

The broom deliverance might not work now. The broom is in a huge discombobulated state!
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Truckpusher(m): 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Gbam! help me save that boy. angry

His deliverance is long overdue. grin
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by MizMyColi(f): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
Mizmycoli should be blushing by now. grin

Rapture won't take place anytime soon

Hian, no be small blush o.
Smiles don make my mouth tear reach my ear
gringrin

Bless Dearpreye, Bless Truckie, Bless You Too!!!
kiss
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Truckpusher:
Gbam! help me save that boy. angry
His deliverance is long overdue. grin
In fact, I've been begging you to arrange my deliverance with Beamboria for a long time now. Alhamdulilahi for today!

Thank You grin
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Repent. It can happen anytime.
Oga, I don repent na. Abi make I over-repent?
dearpreye:

The broom deliverance might not work now. The broom is in a huge discombobulated state!
Bros no be jjweeeed broom she mean. You shd understand her message...it will work grin
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringrin

kiss

Bless YOU Too!

Somehow today's being a great day for me here...

PLUS a less busy work schedule, and lots of babe's to talk with......

Consummated with the emotional and touching words of MizMyColi, I declare today a success on NL - for me.

Truckpusher, thanks for sharing a great thread.

The poor are averse to taking risks. Go. Dare.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringrin

kiss
Bless You too Dearie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by MizMyColi(f): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
But walahi you too know book. True true you de enta class when teacher de teach. Unlike Truckpusher and Dearpreye wey de always face one suspension or the other-weeks after weeks.

You nko wey dem expel?
As you take sabi sontin still dey baffle me
Nuh let me open fowl bom bom for here o.

Remember say we go Akpororo high school together for Ughelli that yeargrin

Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Truckpusher(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
In fact, I've been begging you to arrange my deliverance with Beamboria for a long time now. Alhamdulilahi for today!

Thank You grin
Smh.

Just listen to ya self.
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Smh.

Just listen to ya self.

Just when I thought he's approached the pearly gates of heaven, like a lightning, he's once again traveled at a frenetic to the palace of sin....Hian!
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Truckpusher(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Just when I thought he's approached the pearly gates of heaven, like a lightning, he's once again traveled at a frenetic to the palace of sin....Hian!
See me see grammar - I dun block my ear abeg. grin grin grin
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by MizMyColi(f): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Bless YOU Too!

Consummated with the emotional and touching words of MizMyColi, I declare today a success on NL - for me.

I'm mostly concealing my feelings on here.
I have a friend who is going thru' stuff.
Her pain gets to me.

Your words have lifted me in no small manner, trust mewink

Whoever says a creator is non existent needs lagoon baptismgringrin
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Truckpusher(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Bless YOU Too!

Aha! barcanista , come and spoil this day for this man please - I love seeing him cry for happiness. grin tongue
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

You nko wey dem expel?
As you take sabi sontin still dey baffle me
Nuh let me open fowl bom bom for here o.

Remember say we go Akpororo high school together for Ughelli that yeargrin

Them no expel me. The Principal beg me say make I de do my own school for house because them say I no know I too know book. Them say if I stay for school I go copy people work I mean I go allow people copy me and e no go make me anybody repeat.

Truckpusher can bear me witness. Just that him de play with truth sometimes.
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Truckpusher(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
Them no expel me. The Principal beg me say make I de do my own school for house because them say I no know I too know book. Them say if I stay for school I go copy people work I mean I go allow people copy me and e no go make me anybody repeat.

Truckpusher can bear me witness. Just that him de play with truth sometimes.
See as una dun derail my thread finish - I just dey look una grin grin smh

Just imagine my kind of friends...chai! cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aha! barcanista , come and spoil this day for this man please - I love seeing him cry for happiness. grin tongue
Dearpreye is emotionally and romantically in a high spirit. Me and you no know wetin Mizmycoli de tell am behind d scene wey de scatter him dada.

No trust that bros at all
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by bosunjohns(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
There are three habits that will constantly keep you as an employee even when you could have done more and become your own boss and boss people around with the green back rolling into your account as if it is nothing but once we are clinging to these type of habits when it comes to our source of livelihood we usually give adventure and perseverance the back seat of our life and here they are laid bare for you pause, think and ponder about your dreams and the dreams of another man,which one of them is more important?

(1)Youthful exuberance, Enthusiasm,Go get it done attitude and Always be the best.

A young graduate that lands a job with blue chip company or an outfit seems to have arrived and his dreams has finally come through and if there is one thing that has given him this new change in status, it is this job - This individual might likely spend all his entire time thinking and planning on how to become the best employee ,grow in the system and make use of this opportunity to become richer under the same outfit over the years.They will work very hard abandoning every other opportunity that isn't shiny like the very one they comfortably sit on but wait a minute; you're still an employee and you're simply making another man's dream to come through - How about your own dreams ,after all, every man has a dream too.I am not saying that one shouldn't work hard as an employee but don't work too hard and abandon your own dreams.

(2) I Can't abandon all these benefits and try being my own man, at least not now
You have now grown in the system over the years and the money is good and keep reeling in and your position in this outfit is guaranteed hence your hard work has paid off , you have free medical care and a travel itinerary that will run twice a year for any country of your choice on a tight schedule because your outfit needs you more,you begin to see the price you're paying when you begin to see the good ,the bad and the ugly people of your outfit and sometimes you just want to walk away but you can't because you're afraid to leave all these goodies behind, you don't have time to do anything else because over the years you've become a valuable asset and you simply do not own your life anymore ,even family life could be affected but here you are working to achieve another man's dream, you really wanted to leave but the fear of the unknown keeps you around and you're always afraid of what awaits you outside the comfy office you sit everyday churning out results for another man to build his own dreams, after all the money is coming in but now you've seen this money and it hasn't changed anything because your dream is still your dream and it haunts you sometimes but you've refused to let go - Is your dream that unimportant ? and again don't you think you would have achieved more than these benefits and rewards if you were your own boss?

(3) I can't pursue my dream(s) anymore - time has gone with your age.
Finally you've spent your entire productive age working your ass off for another man to achieve his dreams and age is no longer on your side, your dreams reflects across your mind every now and then but it seems to be more intense now that retirement is around the corner but you're too fragile, tired and cranky to try out any new idea due to the number of years you've spent as an employee doing just one thing and now you no longer have the zeal and enthusiasm to pursue your own dream vigorously but deep inside you this is what you have always wanted to be but this your job took all that away.And here you are a man that never lived his dream.

These three major scenario has completely left gurus of entrepreneurship, business tycoons and ideologists on the employee bench for life,churning out fantastic results for another man to build his own dream ,so I am charging each one and everyone of us today with a dream to sit down and ponder as you resume for work this morning and ask yourself again - Am I doing this job at the expense of my own dream(s) and begin to do the right thing now and become your own boss.You can never be rich and be influential by being an employee all your life unless you become the man who calls the shot.

Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Beamborla(f): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
oh how much I have waited for the "long" session with you. grin
Dearpreye, you are right.
Truckpusher, I give up angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
Dearpreye is emotionally and romantically in a high spirit. Me and you no know wetin Mizmycoli de tell am behind d scene wey de scatter him dada.

Isn't she beautiful? Isn't she wonderful enough?

As a man thinketh....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
See as una dun derail my thread finish - I just dey look una grin grin smh

Just imagine my kind of friends...chai! cry cry
I fit bet with my 16-year-old boxer say people de enjoy this convo the way dem dem enjoy the original post.

2 Likes

Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Pour some izal and HF into water and and then pour it all over him.....Instant deliverance...
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beamborla:

You better start giving down o.

Dearpreye you see as yÓu don spoil better business for me ba?
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
I fit bet with my 16-year-old boxer say people de enjoy this convo the way dem dem enjoy the original post.

With a customer like you, Tommy Hilfiger was right to have filed for bankruptcy...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Beamborla(f): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

Bless Dear.

Now that you mention Agriculture, who'd believe I actually studied Agricultural Economics & Extension Services?grin

I've always had this dream of nurturing stuff.
Getting involved in something and watching it grow.

This thread actually got me thinking.

Thing is I am what you could call a Chameleoniac.
Multi-Talents who can fit into just about any endeavour, given a small dose of dedication.
It's just like music, I don't have a favourite genre, yet, I'm addicted to it.

Okay enough of me alreadycheesy

I like that you've gotten yourself engaged at this stage.
Especially with profitable stuff.
If you have the will, a way is already paved for you.
You will step into your destiny with ease.
Where others have had it rough, you will have it smooth and effortless.
For sharing your aspirations with me, I call on all good elements to keep them safe for you.

Be sure to keep ya eyes on the prizewink
See as my head don swell finish grin

Thanks, for the prayers. We shall enjoy the prayers together. Bless you

1 Like

Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by agabaI23(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
Apostle Agabai23 how far na? You just disappear
I no disappear bro. I dey though not visible. Ellechrystal gets me occupied these days
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Pour some izal and HF into water and and then pour it all over him.....Instant deliverance...
Na today I know people wey no like me.
dearpreye:

Isn't she beautiful? Isn't she wonderful enough?
As a man thinketh....
she is na. Make yu enjoy
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by MizMyColi(f): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:

But I'm Innocentembarassed
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

But I'm Innocentembarassed

Let him alone. To the pure, all things are pure...
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Beamborla(f): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Always follow ya dream and make the best out of it - I have always wanted to own a large farm and live there also.

I love to see crops grow and watch animals and birds live their lives with me in charge of their welfare.I use to have rabbits,guinea pigs and pigeons as a teenager but the moment I got admission into school ,area boys finished my pets which led to a major fracas that left someone almost dead and some persons almost going to prison and someone almost crossing the line.My Dad sold them all without my consent - I was sick when I got the news because I was so attached to my pigeons. You need to see how family oriented and socially sophisticated pigeons are in their own world,almost as organized as humans when it comes to family and better than animals. grin
Thanks, daddy truckie.
See as you just help me tell people my dream cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) / 18 Countries Where Women Need Permission From Their Husbands To Work / Why We Shutdown Shoprite Stores In Nigeria - Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.