Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,139 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies (4394 Views)

"Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / Endowed Ladies, Upload Your Backside Pic,let's Rate You / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by lucilicious(f): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2015
Haha...lwkmd,I saw dis on facebook n I tut I shud share with folks hia...pls drop ur own reason if u disagree with d guy

Just the other day, I sat with a girl at a coffee place. Our conversation was broad and the coffee was great.
My date and I freely talked about everything and anything, almost anyway. We talked weight, the welcoming ambiance of the coffee place plus its immediate environs, the beautiful art pieces strewn high up on its, as if pristine painted walls for the eye to see, and then came the topic that stoked my attention.

Jiyan asked me why men are too obsessed with girls who are well-endowed. By well-endowed, I guess she referred to girls with big bottoms, those well-rounded, almost ball-like ‘things’ just below the back side of a girl’s torso.
She went on to share some of her thoughts, “Line up any girl with an almost non-existent behind and little attention will come her way. Then line up another with those big butts and you will witness all kinds of men drooling at her feet; the rolex guy, the married CEO, and the taxi guy, who may go out of his way to offer this girl a free ride.”

“Jiyan”! I softly called out.
“Do you mean to say your well-rounded bottom got you a sit with me here?”
“Vawo nawe,” my blushing-self comically switched language in my unsuccessful attempt to brush her off!
“But seriously Mike, why do men drool over girls with endowed bottoms so much? What is it about them?”
It was in that moment that I wished I was dressed like an ancient Roman soldier, had the roar of Mel Gibson in Brave Heart, and the courage of Hercules because then I could master the art of commanding my comrades, cohorts, fellow men to come stand behind me in unified gallant desire. I would be their chosen commander and as commander I would command my army to stare this girl in the face with stern faces. I would warn my men of her most deadly arsenal; her well-endowed bottom and pretty face. I would ask them to be better men than Samson and not let their guard down.

In my little head, that worked wonders because I saw Jiyan swallow hard and willingly retract her question.
How dare she ask Tom why he constantly is in pursuit of Jerry?
Only Tom knows the exact truth and only Tom should know! Doesn’t she know this? Gawd!
Anyway, the coffee worked its magic and I calmed down. I did away with the Roman attire, the Mel Gibsons and Hercules of this world, my 300-man-strong army, slowly leaned forward and politely gave Jiyan the answer she craved to hear. Wish you saw Jiyan in that moment. She looked like a six-year-old princess waiting to be given candy by King Grandpa.

Why do men fancy women with well-gifted bottoms? Well, Jiyan, it is just human nature, because behind every endowed woman is a bright future. If anyone else out there has a different answer for Jiyan? The good news is, you can get in touch – just call me the middle man.

Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by glimpse33(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by axiliborha(f): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2015
cry
Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2015
all men except me
Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by piicity(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2015
Cos they are sexy! Simple

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2015
Because Ladies also love Endowed men
Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by marshalcarter: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2015
Why cnt sum ppl pretend to have sense
Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by osaslord500(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2015
Y do ladies love rich men?
Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by Econcept123(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2015
Bone to Bone is not good at all....Atleast small meat is needed from either direction....
lucilicious:
Haha...lwkmd,I saw dis on facebook n I tut I shud share with folks hia...pls drop ur own reason if u disagree with d guy

Just the other day, I sat with a girl at a coffee place. Our conversation was broad and the coffee was great.
My date and I freely talked about everything and anything, almost anyway. We talked weight, the welcoming ambiance of the coffee place plus its immediate environs, the beautiful art pieces strewn high up on its, as if pristine painted walls for the eye to see, and then came the topic that stoked my attention.

Jiyan asked me why men are too obsessed with girls who are well-endowed. By well-endowed, I guess she referred to girls with big bottoms, those well-rounded, almost ball-like ‘things’ just below the back side of a girl’s torso.
She went on to share some of her thoughts, “Line up any girl with an almost non-existent behind and little attention will come her way. Then line up another with those big butts and you will witness all kinds of men drooling at her feet; the rolex guy, the married CEO, and the taxi guy, who may go out of his way to offer this girl a free ride.”

“Jiyan”! I softly called out.
“Do you mean to say your well-rounded bottom got you a sit with me here?”
“Vawo nawe,” my blushing-self comically switched language in my unsuccessful attempt to brush her off!
“But seriously Mike, why do men drool over girls with endowed bottoms so much? What is it about them?”
It was in that moment that I wished I was dressed like an ancient Roman soldier, had the roar of Mel Gibson in Brave Heart, and the courage of Hercules because then I could master the art of commanding my comrades, cohorts, fellow men to come stand behind me in unified gallant desire. I would be their chosen commander and as commander I would command my army to stare this girl in the face with stern faces. I would warn my men of her most deadly arsenal; her well-endowed bottom and pretty face. I would ask them to be better men than Samson and not let their guard down.

In my little head, that worked wonders because I saw Jiyan swallow hard and willingly retract her question.
How dare she ask Tom why he constantly is in pursuit of Jerry?
Only Tom knows the exact truth and only Tom should know! Doesn’t she know this? Gawd!
Anyway, the coffee worked its magic and I calmed down. I did away with the Roman attire, the Mel Gibsons and Hercules of this world, my 300-man-strong army, slowly leaned forward and politely gave Jiyan the answer she craved to hear. Wish you saw Jiyan in that moment. She looked like a six-year-old princess waiting to be given candy by King Grandpa.

Why do men fancy women with well-gifted bottoms? Well, Jiyan, it is just human nature, because behind every endowed woman is a bright future. If anyone else out there has a different answer for Jiyan? The good news is, you can get in touch – just call me the middle man.

Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by Dygeasy(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2015
piicity:
Cos they are sexy! Simple
Lies! Most are just fat!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by piicity(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2015
Not all of them are fat
Dygeasy:
Lies! Most are just fat!
Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by iPopAlomo(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2015
I've always been into busty ladies... always always...
*I'm dbanj's voice...*
see me I be lepa... don't like bone to bone... I like big booty from zone to zone... some of them are local and some are flown in... as long as you know that it is...
Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by LaurelP(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2015
Men like soft things. Women like hard things.
Simple!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by Adesiji77: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Million dollar question...just passing cool

Cc: Ishilove, farano
Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by Jonwesley(m): 4:08am On Jul 16, 2015
Lucilicious, you are not endowed. Reason for the diatribes and your insinuation.
Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by Phikom(m): 6:42am On Jul 16, 2015
Simply because they are endowed!
Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by virginboy1(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2015
They even turn Virgins on. Especially those hourglass coca cola bottle voluptuous ladies...Choi ;DThey even turn Virgins on. Especially those hourglass coca cola bottle voluptuous ladies...Choi
Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by virginboy1(m): 7:23am On Jul 16, 2015
lucilicious, your good outfit just cover your asset... 😱
Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by Olagbenga95(m): 7:30am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by whizqueen(f): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2015
Econcept123:
Bone to Bone is not good at all....Atleast small meat is needed from either direction....

You didn't have to quote the entire post na undecided
Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by Adesiji77: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Because Ladies also love Endowed men

One bottle of Orijin for this guy...how did I miss this comment?

I was about posting the same thing when I instinctively went through past comments again.

OP, if you don't know that already (which I doubt) both parties want endowed "things": pockets, etc, etc...fill in the gap cool

Who no like better thing?
Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by ShayGirl(f): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2015
Because they simply want to HV pleasure with them, only few ends up in marriage with d Soo endowed lady. my opinion tho
Re: Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies by devonpaul(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2015
ShayGirl:
Because they simply want to HV pleasure with them, only few ends up in marriage with d Soo endowed lady. my opinion tho
Apt response. And soon as d pleasure is gotten, unto the next endowwed lady.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Miss For Not Having Sex / / Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.