Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (67226 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Lazyreporta(m): 9:46am On Feb 01, 2016
1) Black

Men loves black because it implies sexiness, sophistication and class
all rapped up in only one simple colour.

2) Red

Men probably doesn’t realize it but they do love red, it implies sex appeal, boldness, confidence and femininity. Wear it however you want but do not over kill it from head to toe because you might end up looking tacky. Always remember that a little red goes a long way.

3) White

Men also love white because it is clean, classy and pure, sometimes that feels timeless to men. Tops are best with this since a stained white pants or skirt is definitely unattractive.

4) Bright Blue

Picture Below
One of men’s favorite colours is blue and they love it on women too, baby blue is okay but bright blue is the best. Navy blue is usually seen as more drab, so it should be left for the office.

5) Pink

Pink is soft, feminine and flirty, but like red it goes a long way in a little amount, too much can make you look like a girly-girl which men are not so fond of.

Share with us what you think about these beautiful colours.

http://yarnvibes.com/must-see-5-beautiful-colours-men-love-women-photos/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Laveda(f): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2016
Unfortunately.. I wear the colour I love not what 'Men' love..

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by vizkiz: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2016
Laveda:

since you don't wear what 'men' want, I hope you are going to marry yourself

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2016
vizkiz:

Arrrgh!
You Really Deserve A big Knock on Your groin Area!undecided Balls most Preferably.

Our worlds doesn't Revolve around "Guys". sorry!
Mine revolves around making legit Money..cool
Not Every girl makes "Marriage" their TOP priority...Only Insecure girls do.

Happy New month By the way..wink You've been scarce!undecided

PS---Those calling me feminist..Thunder faya You all!grin

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by stzy(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2016
Pinky long skirt with black top is my best combination in a lady bt blue coporate suit... Classy
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by misspicy(f): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2016
Would have been incomplete if you didn't mention pink angry

IMO Red is Hot,I mean hot on a curvy lady smiley

Blue,an all weather colour,that should be my best colour but ****** lipsrsealed

well its not about what men love though,its about what suits and fits your body,imagine a very dark skinned lady wearing black for a night party because men love black shocked......ojuju calabar grincheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2016
vizkiz:

I was following this Laveda of a girl until I noticed that majority of her comments are thrash

6 Likes

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by sirthisthickkal: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2016
as for me the only color I love to see on a woman is her natural skin color, sometimes I wish we all lived and walk unclad. Life would have been so sweet and perfect..

5 Likes

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2016
I have no definite preferences when it comes to colours I see on people so long it is not too loud and suits your complexion perfectly.
Then I'm game. smiley
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by vizkiz: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
Arrrgh!
You Really Deserve A big Knock on Your groin Area!undecided Balls most Preferably.

Our worlds doesn't Revolve around "Guys". sorry!
Mine revolves around making legit Money..cool
Not Every girl makes "Marriage" their priority...Only Insecure girls do.

Happy New month By the way..wink You've been scarce!undecided

first she wants to kill me, now she wants to kiss me undecided

I hope you keep wanting money by the time you clock 50 with no man tongue

8 Likes

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by vault(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2016
depends on the lady wearing it oo....... u gats be a lil bit sexy b4 I'll even look at colour
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2016
vizkiz:

first she wants to kill me, now she wants to kiss me undecided

I hope you keep wanting money by the time you clock 50 with no man tongue

Eh....I don't wanna kiss you dummy!lipsrsealed

LoL!grin 50 Without a man? Well,less headache for me!!!cool

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2016
aaaargh telling men what they like?

Now some guys who love anything good on women will have to start adjusting their preference. Urrrrgh.

1 Like

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by vizkiz: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
Eh....I don't wanna kiss you dummy!lipsrsealed

LoL!grin 50 Without a man? Well,less headache for me!!!cool

hmmmmn...you'v gat issues Esther

1 Like

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2016
As for those underaged dimwits saying "women's life does not revolve around men", I only laugh at your sheer ignorance which is as glaring as it is. Because no matter how stinking rich you are, being a Nigerian woman, you will still be considered a step below the "completely whole" crew.

Whether you like it or not, you need a man in your life to make you whole in the Nigerian sense of a "fulfilled woman".

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Mhizkel(f): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2016
Drefan:
As for those underaged dimwits saying "women's life does not revolve around men", I only laugh at your sheer ignorance which is as glaring as it is. Because no matter how stinking rich you are, being a Nigerian woman, you will still be considered a step below the "completely whole" crew.

Whether you like it or not, you need a man in your life to make you whole in the Nigerian sense of a "fulfilled woman".
Such deceitful human they are.
In reality, majority of them are not what they claim to be on here.
They hide under a faceless forum, confusing and convincing the shallow-minded ones.

What a life!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Drefan:

How did Mhizkel even find this garbage appealing to the extent that she'd share for her followers to see?.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
Pink, purple and white. It brings out their beauty
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by ourchoice(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Drefan:

Even the American or European women they are trying to form or copy take men more serious than their career. Ask people living in US or Europe...the most important thing to an American or European lady is sex, boyfriend....thats why they get pregnant after high school....most take off from work to go have sex with their lover....ask people truly living in US, Canada or Europe.

Even old American and European women; the only thing they think about is sex.

Reason Nigerian romance scammers are still getting foreign clients; who are mostly American, Australian, European, Malaysian, Chinese and SA ladies.

Super hot, rich ladies like Celine Dion, Maria Carey, Kim K, Beyonce, Heidi Klum, Nicole, Angelina Jolie, etc took men serious and also got married, so who is that lady forming I don't need men I laugh at her heartbreak sha

But down here, our broke, heartbroken, lonely sisters form feminist that don't need a man while deep down their hearts, they are praying to have Wizkid come propose to themgrin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
I satisfy myself not a 'di.ck head'

6 Likes

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Laveda(f): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
vizkiz:

Well, I don't give 2Fùcks about that...I own myself so I know what suits me more..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Laveda(f): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
kenonze:

I was following this Laveda of a girl until I noticed that majority of her comments are thrash
Too bad I didn't even notice your existence on here...

28 Likes

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by cruzita(f): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
those colours are hit for ladies ,blue is my favourite colour maybe because I'm a Chelsea fan.whether a man love it or not its not my business.life goes on without them

2 Likes

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by tommychow(m): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
6. Transparent
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by firstking01(m): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Pink just does the magic coolcool
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=Laveda post=42521152]
Too bad I didn't even notice your existence on here...[/quote

I didn't say I hate u or ur personalities.

Just that ur comments doesn't suit my person.
Many more may still love u
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Laveda:

it's not about the colour you love buh knowing the colour that suits your complexion.
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Laveda(f): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

it's not about the colour you love buh knowing the colour that suits your complexion.
Huh? More like it...
The colours I love suits me more..
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Oh My Mind ! that Lady on pink #pheew is she sexy AF !
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Laveda:

Huh? More like it...
The colours I love suits me more..

if you say so, not some mismatch colours that makes people assume you're going for a carnival.
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Laveda(f): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

if you say so, not some mismatch colours that makes people assume you're going for a carnival.
Okay..fashion monger grin
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
Laveda:

Okay..fashion monger grin

#smiles, talking about fashion, Victoria's secret panties will sure look sexy like wow on ya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) / Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.