Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union (60788 Views)

El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa / Akwa Ibom Has Interest In FG’s N90bn Loan Facility To States / El-rufai Declares Free Education In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by sweetgala(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2015
acenazt:
Well el rufai was filthy rich by the time he was 28. He graduated from A.B.U zaria with first-class honours in Quantity Survey and went ahead to set himself up by creating a construction company with a friend. This man is a self Made Billionaire.

There is a clear margin between self made and 90 billion.

Property portfolio like that is ridiculous , remember there was the allegations he had been appropriating land to himself while he was FCT minister

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, I greet you again? What's happening? Hope you are good? I expected your call but cry cry

It's very important. Btw Í was with your p********v yesterday tongue

And you directed a thread on sex and romance to me.....SMH!!!! May God forgive you!!!
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

You be apambi....did Gej claim he is worth 90 billion....how much do D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pay governors If he indeed is worth dt amount and has been surviving before being a governor, he wouldn't mind not collecting anything

be d first 2 start, work n don't get paid. grin
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by nunzk: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2015
Bro their r only 2 ways of amassin dis kind of cash in our country- 1.inherit from a wealth benefator or hold dirty cash for some1 2.do big bizness and gvt will give u waivers and create a monopoly 4 u. If its not these 2 den u r a gvt certified tif. These r the ways I knw and I no get mind so me na average joe *4 now*
Bayswater:

The question is: how did he get this money?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by ebamma(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Una never chi chumting,
Im not surprised,
If many of our ex governors were to announce their assets,
Many people go slump
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by klax(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Oh my guud God and this was a man who claimed he could not afford to buy new desktop for his son and wen for second hand interesting.

Guys pls kindly note my thread when I speak the fact out some goats will jump on me. Remember when this man was shouting corruption I said he is lair that I caught him with a family friend at wee hour negotiating for a property in Abuja suburb the house price tagged was 480 million naira the property were two together this El rufai of a thing came negotiating it for 420 million and told the seller to off his phone and should conceal their meeting, pls when I said it here few months some goats attacked me simply for calling for fake *change apc*. I asked the question then what Plc or Ltd company or what is El Rufai salary to be negotiation 400 million worth property Nigeria wake up.

The amount he worth is not my problem but why did he keep lying claiming to be Saint and not rich is that worth a poor man worth. I belong to this class of people I knew them all, I sit with most of their kids, many of them are family friend one way or the other liars are everywhere in this country yet people refuse to hear the truth and just do follow follow. Pls I ask again is what El Rufai worth is it a poor man worth Pls what Plc or Ltd company El Rufai owns before he was minister Ok oo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2015
tempest69:
hahahahaha frustrated goat

Continue licking the ass of corrupt politicians. ...I give no hair about it....
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by fx45(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2015
likata:
what? 90billion ..... all say change grin
CHANGE!!!

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by yemobrown(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2015
BIMBOSTIC:
YOU"RE AN HONEST MAN WHO CAN SAY THE TRUTH.SO MANY POLITICIAN HAS MORE THAN HIM
You call this honesty? I think he's rubbing it on our faces that we can not do him jack. And truly, can we do him jack?

#90b worth of fixed and floating assets (40 mansion in choice area inclusive) .. Aiyelala!!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Splashme: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2015
See people claiming to fight corruption
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by nunzk: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2015
Good bless u. Persin wey study q.s and did nt wrk in oil and gas. Mke we tell ourselves d truth.
sweetgala:

There is a clear margin between self made and 90 billion.

Property portfolio like that is ridiculous , remember there was the allegations he had been appropriating land to himself while he was FCT minister
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by ebamma(m): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2015
Greed is good,
Nigeria is a jungle,

If you wish to make some quick bucks
Become a politician,
Steal as much as you can,
And use part of it to bribe your way out of jail
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2015
embezzling 90 billion? shocked shocked shocked shocked What will he do with that? Nigerians are indeed monkeys and baboons
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2015
engineerboat:

They will declare it WHEN 1 dollar becomes 1 Naira haaaaaaa.

CHANGERIANS
Wondered why someone said Abacha wasn't corrupt?
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by IamUdo(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2015
Is it possible......One man 40 houses.....no b monoploy we det play....hehe

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by anzaku47(m): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2015
I just like this man...I wish our governor will do the same
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by EllisMorgan(f): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2015
Yevgeny:

He is married.

Ashewo oniranu
Hey hey! Hold up a bit
What did u just call me?
Pls dnt Tempt me.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Bluffly: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2015
Bayswater:

http://theunion.com.ng/news/el-rufai-declares-n90b-assets/

How did he come about 40 mansions in Abuja alone? This is a clear pointer that he abused the office of the FCT minister while he was a minister. No wealthy saints in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Chinatownm(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
N90 billion? If el Rufai isn't a fraudster he should tell us how he made so much wealth. How much is the Salary of a Minister? How much is the Salary of the D-G BPE? El rufai has been out of job since 2007, how did he amass the wealth? I have always known that he's a criminal forming angel of light. I pity Kaduna people because they just elected a common thief. El Rufai is like Obj and Oby...Croooooks!

When will Buhari and Osinbajo declare their assets?

This is hilarious. An individual owns a 90billion naira worth of assets jus on personal houses without a single factory for d youths to benefit from.
Sai Nigeria my Nigeria.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by ebamma(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2015
That's why when one ediat was arguing with me that there is no man reach enough in the North to sponsor boko haram,
I told him that, There are many of them rich northerners that can even pay a year's salary for all our soldiers,
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by scentmarlc(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2015
fairygeh:
grin cheesy grin badt boy
grin
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Homlet(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2015
Questions begging for answer

1. How old is?
2. What was he doing before he became a BPE chairman and then minister?
3. How long he serve as a civil servant if he was one and how much was his salary?4. If he was a businessman, what sort of business was he into and how much did he make?
5. As BPE chairman, what was his salary?
6. As a minister what was legitimate his salary and allowances?
7. After serving as a minster what has he been into?

El Rufai is one of the innocent looking rogues in Nigeria that the masses need to beware of. That he jumped from PDP tp APC has not in anyway cleaned him up. 90B and 40 houses in choice areas in Abuja and we are here looking for who is more corrupt. We have not forgotten the Abuja land allocation that he carried out a few days to the end of his tenor as FCT Minister. Yet he is named in the panel that will probe others on corruption, Nigerian the truth is that neither Buhari nor any politician can save the masses we all need to speak out and act out for our liberation from these rogues.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Jesusloveyou: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2015
400billionman:
Is he Dangote ?

So he stole N90bn under OBJ regime. So how much did OBJ Stole ?

Wasn't he a political appointee or public servant ? How much was his salary ?
obj stole times ten, gej stole times twenty, madueke stole times fifty. Chai Our money don finish,the treasury is almost empty

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2015
EllisMorgan:

Hey hey! Hold up a bit
What did u just call me?
Pls dnt Tempt me.

You no fit read?
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by badesco(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2015
This is incredible !!! Holier than Holy ....Where did he got it from? probably when his was Minister for Federal Capital, Abuja. This is a man that is calling others, thief and all sort of names, now is claim to worth 90 Billion. Efcc should quiz to ascertain his source of wealth.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Btruth: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2015
jesse8048:
Chai, these people, Chai only God knows, meanwhile today is my birthday, my people please show some love.
happy birthday, LLNP.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by fx45(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2015
justified19:
if dangote declares his assets today, some pple will still shout dat it's fraud
We know Dangote's companies and we also know his employees. We see his trucks all over Nigerian roads. His products are all over Nigerian markets. What is the name of El-Rufai's said companies and who are his employees. Where exactly are the offices located? Are they located in the cloud or in outer space? Niqqa please!!!
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

And you directed a thread on sex and romance to me.....SMH!!!! May God forgive you!!!
Don't get me wrong. I was with Pe......luv. You should know. Just alerting Truckpusher
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by inkreezz(m): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2015
dis is one of those criticizing PDP dat da stole money. whil all dis money he has is from d PDP during obasanjo. 40 houses in Abuja?
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by ebamma(m): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2015
Hey guys truth is there is no ex governor in Nigeria that is not a Billionaire,
If all of them were to announce their assets,
Nigerian youths will burn this country to the ground

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
N90 billion? If el Rufai isn't a fraudster he should tell us how he made so much wealth. How much is the Salary of a Minister? How much is the Salary of the D-G BPE? El rufai has been out of job since 2007, how did he amass the wealth? I have always known that he's a criminal forming angel of light. I pity Kaduna people because they just elected a common thief. El Rufai is like Obj and Oby...Croooooks!

When will Buhari and Osinbajo declare their assets?
Calm down my G, #90 billion Naira is just $391 million Dollar ($1=#230 as current exchange rate)

El Rufai was already made prior to his political life (Go thru Acenazt write up b4 u)

And remember Construction Companies make money easily since ages...As a Quantity Surveyor, his duty is to cost everything from beginning to the end of a project and ADD profit

Let's encourage these politicians to emulate El Rufai instead of discouraging them. grin

Personal opinion though... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by scentmarlc(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2015
ebamma:
That's why when one ediat was arguing with me that there is no man reach enough in the North to sponsor boko haram,
I told him that, There are many of them rich northerners that can even pay a year's salary for all our soldiers,

So?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.