Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union (60782 Views)

El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa / Akwa Ibom Has Interest In FG’s N90bn Loan Facility To States / El-rufai Declares Free Education In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by frisky2good(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2015
I'll be back when I regain my breath.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Kingspin(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Peaceisgold:

see ur mouth, yeyeyeye, wetin u dey talk sef? At least he reduced his salary by 50 percent. Shey goodluck wife wit all her asset did she reduce anything? Instead after federal govt pay finish, she go stil go collect frm rivers state. Mtcheeeeew, yeye dey smell!
Look at his crying and smiling citizen?
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by yemobrown(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Frankiss44:
MORE LIKE THE AMOUNT HE PLANS TO STEAL FROM KADUNA TREASURY BEFORE LEAVING.... OMO SEE ONE CHANCE

My thought also. #90b worth of assets! It's not a small something.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Imagine! 90 billion naira + 40 houses.

Which multi million naira business is he running??

This obscene wealth in the midst of an ocean of lack is both immoral and unjustifiable......
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by UncleJudax(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2015
acenazt:
Well el rufai was filthy rich by the time he was 28. He graduated from A.B.U zaria with first-class honours in Quantity Survey and went ahead to set himself up by creating a construction company with a friend. This man is a self Made Billionaire.
Hahaha. I know this might come off as tautologic, but you are hilariously funny.

Self made billionaire my 3balls grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Acidosis(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2015
So the Kaduna midget is this rich?? shocked shocked
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Ahmeduana(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Good! Thanks for fulfilling your promise. We are waiting for the President and others to follow suit.
THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY? YOU DIDN'T QUESTION HOW HE ACQUIRE AND ACCUMULATE SUCH VERSE WEALTH!
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Truckpusher(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Imagine! 90 billion naira + 40 houses.

angry
I'm not against his 90 billion naira and 40 houses if they were genuinely worked for and duly earned but you and I knew how this man used the federal capital territory ministerial job to enrich himself yet that goat called Rilwayne01 brought out one useless link that they engineered to justify their illegal wealth....smh

Menh! I dey vex for here .........If My leg enter any Government position I go even thief my peniis join. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by mikron(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2015
El-rufai like his cronies are common thieves masquerading as Saints. I know he made those billions and got the landed properties when he was minister of FCT. It was common knowledge here in Abuja during his time as FCT minister how he grabbed, seized and revoked lands just to resell to the highest bidders. El-rufai further looted our collective wealth During the Fed govt monetization policy era that involves sale of government owned properties where he employed the services of the dubious jimmy to help him oversee the sale of these said properties. Jimmy eventually made away with a whooping N10 billion. If the said jimmy could do away with 10 billion naira talk more of what El-rufai got, 40 houses in expensive Abuja, what an INCOJOBOGOS cheesy

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by blackpanda: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's not envy my friend? what does a man need more than 40 houses for when he can barely use one bed and cover the entire space?

The joke is still on you o - That's your collective wealth being cornered by one man and here you are talking trash

Arent you ashamed of yourself. Sitting here complaining instead of working hard and praying that God will bless your efforts.
Btw not every rich person in govt obtained their wealth from stealing. Elrufai has always been wealthy.
But I guess envy wont let that pass thru your thick skull. So keep sulking there!
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasir_Ahmad_el-Rufai

You can go and meet him in Kaduna for more details wink
The midget was broke when he came into government.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2015
acenazt:
Well el rufai was filthy rich by the time he was 28. He graduated from A.B.U zaria with first-class honours in Quantity Survey and went ahead to set himself up by creating a construction company with a friend. This man is a self Made Billionaire.
Abeg me ma na first class o. El rufai show me some connections!
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by deadZONE: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2015
hmmmm

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Truckpusher(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2015
blackpanda:

Arent you ashamed of yourself. Sitting here complaining instead of working hard and praying that God will bless your efforts.
Btw not every rich person in govt obtained their wealth from stealing. Elrufai has always been wealthy.
But I guess envy wont let that pass thru your thick skull. So keep sulking there!
grin grin

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by komek(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2015
These are the CHANGE agents. The Kwaraption free Nigerians who claim the PDP is corrupt.

40 buildings in Abj alone, how many in Kano the Northern capital and Kaduna his state of Origin.

It is now obvious that during his tenure as the FCT minister all he was doing was demolishing people's houses and claiming them.

The people of Kaduna, El rufia will milk u guys dry. These APC guys came together because they were rendered irrelevant in the PDP govt led by GEJ. Bitterness, hatred and anger led them in forming the APC. What is the work/career History of El rufia that he would worth 90billion Naira. We are watching these guys
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Stupidity is when abject poverty defends immoral wealthy.

Nigerians don't deserve good governance.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by KanwuliaJara: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2015
IGBANDAAAAAA!!!! shocked
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by nunzk: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Soon u will say that a leopard can change its spots or that an old dog has learnt new tricks. We dey watch sha*grabs pop corn n drink*
Bayswater:
Ishilove, lalasticlala...do the do smiley

It is not out of order for Mallam El-rufai to have that much, afterall Nigeria is a land of possibilities!
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by sanmibukunmi: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Peaceisgold:

see ur mouth, yeyeyeye, wetin u dey talk sef? At least he reduced his salary by 50 percent. Shey goodluck wife wit all her asset did she reduce anything? Instead after federal govt pay finish, she go stil go collect frm rivers state. Mtcheeeeew, yeye dey smell!
You be apambi....did Gej claim he is worth 90 billion....how much do D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pay governors If he indeed is worth dt amount and has been surviving before being a governor, he wouldn't mind not collecting anything
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Frankiss44(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2015
yemobrown:

My thought also. #90b worth of assets! It's not a small something.

AM TELLING YOU.....
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by blackpanda: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Yevgeny:

Keep quite and stop talking about what you do not know.

See this worthless fowl making noise.
Go and work hard instead of looking for how to pull successful pple down. Shameless lazy cretin!
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by fairygeh(f): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2015
scentmarlc:

Uhmmmm badt gerl

Polite insult
grin cheesy grin badt boy
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by ylaa(f): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2015
WHERE EL TUFIA SORRY RUFAI GET THIS KIND MONEY FROM? SIR, IS THIS YOUR SWEAT? "BEHIND EVERY GREAT FORTUNE, THERE IS A CRIME". MARIO PUZO.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Cecediva(f): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2015
drey076:

GEJ Dat spent two million on campaign
His worth will not be less Dan 10trillion naira
Do you know what is 10trillion?

You need brain surgery.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by mistabiola: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
N90 billion? If el Rufai isn't a fraudster he should tell us how he made so much wealth. How much is the Salary of a Minister? How much is the Salary of the D-G BPE? El rufai has been out of job since 2007, how did he amass the wealth? I have always known that he's a criminal forming angel of light. I pity Kaduna people because they just elected a common thief. El Rufai is like Obj and Oby...Croooooks!

When will Buhari and Osinbajo declare their assets?

N90billion & 40 Mansions. LOL. When idiots tell lies, you won't need a proof to know they are telling lies. The idiocy shows in the lies
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Rilwayne001: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
[color=#27408B]]The midget was broke when he came into government.

Prove please.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2015
acenazt:
STORY
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2015
Kingspin:
Look at his crying and smiling citizen?
Back in d days, look at her suffering, raped, Bh, and dying citizens.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by tempest69: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

You look frustrated. And how meaningful is your own life? What's wrong with you guys? Which normal human will have over 40 houses? Of course most people aren't normal...
am not in doubt about El rufai's success cos he made his million back then in the 80s in his 20s. I think you are the frustrated one here which can be traced to ur ancestors. For the record. Am a millionaire even still in my 20s. So don't get mad at another man's success.
Mind you people own estate.

You better wake up.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by BIMBOSTIC(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2015
YOU"RE AN HONEST MAN WHO CAN SAY THE TRUTH.SO MANY POLITICIAN HAS MORE THAN HIM
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by strongerthaneva(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
N90 billion? If el Rufai isn't a fraudster he should tell us how he made so much wealth. How much is the Salary of a Minister? How much is the Salary of the D-G BPE? El rufai has been out of job since 2007, how did he amass the wealth? I have always known that he's a criminal forming angel of light. I pity Kaduna people because they just elected a common thief. El Rufai is like Obj and Oby...Croooooks!

When will Buhari and Osinbajo declare their assets?
if u can ur Oga jona,mama peace and Opolo eyes..no wahala we go explain..barcarinstar abi barcaringer be ur name..
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2015
acenazt:

Idiots like you are the problem with Nigeria. Shame you might never see 1/10000 of what's yours in your lifetime

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Profile Of Major-General Farouk Yahaya (Chief Of Army Staff) / Emefiele Returns To Nigeria, Heads To Office With Massive Military Protection / FG To Stop Religious Prayers At Events For 2nd Stanza Nat' Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.