Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics (67007 Views)

Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP / What Could Gov Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu be Discussing? (photo) / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by olumalcolm(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2015
Israel5:
whot does it taste like?
it tastes lik 2days shortbread cheesy
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Israel5(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2015
Ermm..
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by jossyphobia(m): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2015
some of these are presently in use
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Israel5(m): 10:31am On Jul 09, 2015
olumalcolm:
it tastes lik 2days shortbread cheesy
ok. I didnt ask u tho Bt thank u all the same sire.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by BICE(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2015
Damn, I sabi everytin
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Maryalex1805(f): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wat abt ekono gowon, baba dudu, tamfinrin, robocop?
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Blinggee: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by JhyMedex: 6:57am On Jul 10, 2015
Mamaflex:
Lolzz. Yeah. I think its called thread.
In my language, they call it kpelebe cheesy
lol... doz were biutiful days... I still look bak each tym n I jst kip smiling 2 Ma sef... Morning Angelita..
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by calcal: 11:29am On Jul 11, 2015
the poster must be old cargo just like those posted stuff.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by LhoOd: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Where is Sprint bubble gum and Trebor? Tandi gurana 3orange men. Sports billy, birdman, ovides videos, telematch, limca?

hey introvert.lonq time
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Hardeks: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:
I SWEAR I DON OLD! grin
laugh, thank God Almighty u are still alive to withness these. Thank Him so much
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2016
emorse:
I've got goosebumps allover right now. This thread is the ish!

Mad goosebumps!
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Danycruzzygmai: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2016
I scored 19/20 and still bouncing I thankGod for life not all that started with us made it to this day. thanks to those that post this
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2016
MythAngel:
Out of about 20 pics. I scored 17/20 I don't get why the stove and the other biscuit with a lady taking a bite ..again I got a classic one for u all as a token from me to you ..

Omo...... GOLD SPOT D ZING THING..... Wa sere.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by honeychild(f): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mamaflex:
cheesy

I really missed this one.
You mean they don't sell that anymore? cry cry what
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by honeychild(f): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Neplusultra:
Ok! I rmbr d telephone vividly! Pops used to make and recieve international calls with it, can't contain the excitement wen a white man calls and you pick up and hold on for Pops! Also, pple use to come and recieve calls from their loved ones abroad in our house then, twas a call centre! Lol!

I sooo identify with that..used to go to a neighbour's house at odd hours of the night to receive phone calls from my older brother in "abroad" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by honeychild(f): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2582085_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188 When men were boys

Hmmmm dream team niyen o......I stopped watching football after they left the world cup second round.....I was heartbroken for days..... like someone died....and I was like what? On top of football? Never again.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 29, 2016
Ama80:
Dat stove can over float and dat blue band in tin had a unique taste not ds one in d market nw,dat iron burn my pinafore die.oh!gud old days.im nostalgic.

lols. The feeling is mutual. Nostalgic. The power supply was regular and pretty cheap too grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.