Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

I Say, Scrap The Ministers! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Say, Scrap The Ministers! (1701 Views)

Phone Numbers Of All The Ministers In Nigeria. / Revealed! Portfolios For The Ministers / The Ministers Nigeria Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Say, Scrap The Ministers! by Dlionsheart: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
socialmediaman:

Election of ministers is out of the question. Ministers must be loyal to the president, if they fail, he will be blamed so there's no question as to how he should appoint his ministers. If he decides to let godfathers select for him, that's nobody's loss but his. Election of ministers is completely out of place, based on what? They're there to help him do the job he was elected for, why should they be elected when they're working for him to achieve his objectives?

Taken. In any way, let the president pick his ministers so that government business will not suffer. Not picking his ministers, appoint SGF, SAs, NSA, service chiefs, etc one month after inauguration is the true definition of cluelessness and a violation of the constitution of the land.

His inaction is tearing up the patience of his supporters and slowly sending a bad massage of his administration to Nigerians considering that TIME WAIT FOR NOBODY.
Re: I Say, Scrap The Ministers! by plendil: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Well at least we have saved the country millions that would have been paid out in salaries/benefits for 42+ ministers. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Turns His Boko Haram Son In (photos) / See What This Motor Cyclist Is Carrying(pic) / Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.