Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Am Always Jealous Even Though I Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Always Jealous Even Though I Love Her (553 Views)

My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / She We Are Just Friends Yet She Is Always Jealous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Always Jealous Even Though I Love Her by tolulance(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2015
I see nairaland as a place I could share what's bothering me and me getting help from different Individual...
I have a girlfriend and it's serious but whenever I see her talking to a guy I feel jealous.
Just yesterday she met her old school mate that's lives at my street and she forgot to introduce me and ever since I can't just stop the act of me being jealous...
I don't know to stop or reduce it cos it's affecting me so much... sad
Re: Am Always Jealous Even Though I Love Her by falconey(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2015
HMMM. You need to learn to control your emotions, its gives you ecstasy but if you let it overwhelm you, it will destroy you psychologically.

Peradventure, you have an interview, on your way you saw your girl with another man. with your high rate of jealousy I don't think you wil be at your best at the interview.

1 Like

Re: Am Always Jealous Even Though I Love Her by glimpse33(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2015
You truely do love her! Jealousy is a characteristic of true love.

1 Like

Re: Am Always Jealous Even Though I Love Her by Phikom(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2015
d lady above me!
Re: Am Always Jealous Even Though I Love Her by misspicy(f): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2015
minimal jealousy is healthy for a relationship but if its not controlled it can be devastating.Op minimize ur jealousy if not u might lose that girl...

1 Like

Re: Am Always Jealous Even Though I Love Her by dulux07(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2015
U can discuss with her abt it, she might try to adjust, for instance, she might start introducing u to her male friends when u r available n also involve u in der conversatns etc that might help reduce jealousy.
Re: Am Always Jealous Even Though I Love Her by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2015
op if symptoms pesist for 2days,then..............
Re: Am Always Jealous Even Though I Love Her by MsBliss(f): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Its OK to be jealous of the one you love.If you don't love her,you will care less about what she do with her life .
Re: Am Always Jealous Even Though I Love Her by IamLEGEND1: 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
one word

#Anti-psychotics.

(1) (Reply)

It Doesn't Matter Who You Are. / Marriage: What Makes It Work? / Before You Say “I Do”… 5 Things To Ask Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.