Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

About Honesty To A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About Honesty To A Woman (1032 Views)

The Strongest Foundations Are NOT Built On Love Or Honesty / 10 Must Read Quotes About Honesty / Do You Expect Honesty From Your Partner On His Or Her Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Honesty To A Woman by Crysallis(m): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2015
So i met this girl that i liked so much and i wanted her to be my woman. I for one values truthfulness in every relationship so i was always true to the lady.

In the end, i was friend zoned.

Then i met a new girl, and lied like hell to her, it didnt take long before we started dating. naturally since i was lieing to the girl, i didnt take her serious.

Now my question is this. It is that girls prefer lieing guys or what?
please contribute.
Re: About Honesty To A Woman by ArchEnemy(m): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2015
They say Guys fall in love by seeing and women by hearing.
I don't support lying anyway but you need a 'sweet mouth'
Re: About Honesty To A Woman by falconey(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2015
hmmmm they love liars because they always have something to say.
Re: About Honesty To A Woman by Crysallis(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2015
ArchEnemy:
They say Guys fall in love by seeing and women by hearing.
I don't support lying anyway but you need a 'sweet mouth'

Can a mouth be sweet without lies involved?
Re: About Honesty To A Woman by Cutehector(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2015
They confessed they dnt like guys who r too honest.... I for once hav my values, I would neva take advantage of any gurl... Like neva eva... If they dnt want me cuz am nice, then its their loss!

Op, dnt change for anybody.. Continue upholding ur values.

1 Like 39 Shares

Re: About Honesty To A Woman by Crysallis(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2015
Cutehector:
They confessed they dnt like guys who r too honest.... I for once hav my values, I would neva take advantage of any gurl... Like neva eva... If they dnt want me cuz am nice, then its their loss!

Op, dnt change for anybody.. Continue upholding ur values.

tanx but the tin pisses me off
Re: About Honesty To A Woman by Enegod(m): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2015
If you want a "little Advise" or Advice(Try Spell Check! undecided), I would say ask yourself what you would like? undecided
How would you like to be treated? Then just do the same with the Ladies!! undecided
Re: About Honesty To A Woman by Cutehector(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2015
Crysallis:

tanx but the tin pisses me off
it used to.. Why not look at it this way... See urself as an icon.. Dat in d future, these ladies who r rejectin u will fall at ur feet just to get ur attention.. Be optimistic. Dnt look at the present, buh be focused... Yes, it hurts, buh u gotta put it behind u... I hav come across many many pretty girls, girls who I would die to be with, buh am like, if fate wants us to be togeda, den we will neet a second time.. I just let dem go... Look boy, continue bein nice, continue being honest... Wen d lord blesses u bro, I tell u solemnly, girls will fall at ur feet beggn for ur number.

1 Like

Re: About Honesty To A Woman by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2015
Girls loved to be lied to than confronted with the sincere truth. You would be in awe even after you sacrifice the little you have to quench their needs and desire, yet they would have your heart stamped to bits. World of gold-diggers, b!tches, snitches and heartless mudafvckers. A guy going into a relationship should be prepared to meet an ice-berg (obstacle) maybe possible, as likened to loss/profit in business.
Re: About Honesty To A Woman by Crysallis(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Girls loved to be lied to than confronted with the sincere truth. You would be in awe even after you sacrifice the little you have to quench their needs and desire, yet they would have your heart stamped to bits. World of gold-diggers, b!tches, snitches and heartless mudafvckers. A guy going into a relationship should be prepared to meet an ice-berg (obstacle) maybe possible, as likened to loss/profit in business.

hmmm
Re: About Honesty To A Woman by wordbank(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2015
Me? My name na Linus na
If I no lie how I go take chop
Wash dia head with hypo den rinse am with jik. Na time
Re: About Honesty To A Woman by ArchEnemy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Crysallis:

Can a mouth be sweet without lies involved?
Hmmmmm
Re: About Honesty To A Woman by Crysallis(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
wordbank:
Me? My name na Linus na If I no lie how I go take chop Wash dia head with hypo den rinse am with jik. Na time
na wa o
Re: About Honesty To A Woman by Crysallis(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
wordbank:
Me? My name na Linus na If I no lie how I go take chop Wash dia head with hypo den rinse am with jik. Na time
na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Pls,your Advice In Needed Here!!! / How True Is This Saying: Everybody Has A Price. / Caption This Please....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.