Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) (68989 Views)

South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) / Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) / Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Angelahoney: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Its not my fault you can't identify humor bro.

Don't worry. At least the miracle workers heal Buhari of his amnesia
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by trapQ: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
GOD bless you, bless your mother, bless your father, bless your siblings.
you have sense... bye
edgeproduk:

Go back and read the post and stop compouding your problems.
The mad man has been there for years and he is well known by locals.You believe so much in fake that you hardly notice original...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
johnydon22 ... mi bro how market grin

pls explain how this is fake cool

Comments and op say they've known him for years

*grabs popcorn*

Yes oo. Where's johndon22 and his crew? They will still bring up one funny explanation sha.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by mathelo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] PRAISE THE LORD!!! Thank you Jesus for drawing people to ursef
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Engrpj(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
shiizzy:
grin...... I made it again FTC....
I dedicate this FTC to the 12 oou students that were massacred... *sobs*
*Modified * Make them carry this man go aro or yabaleft
Massacred u said who massacre dem pls?
Go and Check the meaning of "massacre"
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by trapQ: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Fool

waste of sperm.

DID JESUS HEAL ALL THE MAD MEN, LEPERS, CRIPPLED PEOPLE IN JERUSELEM OR BETHLEHEM
djmummy:
If he's the real deal he should heal all the madmen then. Rubbish
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by piscesgem(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Could still be a staged thing - What do you do when you want people to believe you with no doubt left ,you simply go extra mile to achieve it and our pastors are well known to go extra mile to fill their church with gullible Nigerians. grin

Guy if truly that person has been healed its good news, and not scam or stage manage, i grew up ith this guy, i went to same secondary sch with him, i know when his madness started circa 2002, his mum also was mad, his name is john. Even when he was mad, if he see me he calls my name, if he is healed is what i cant say for now, will call people to confirm. But from the pix here i think he is healed

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Africans can be dumb. He should go to an asylum a d heal people there. Scam.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Engrpj:

Massacred u said who massacre dem pls?

Go and Check the meaning of "massacre"
so you think that accident was normal... Or they wish it to happen to them.. Guy don't be stingy to yourself.. You have this brain please use it
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Fearlessjoe(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
That's cool but.....
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
MKO4ever:

And if you ask me, I will say that miracle has remained one of the major problems with christianity.
Anywhere there is miracle, you will see all of them there, therefore everybody becomes pastor of miracles by all means.
There is no single street of Lagos today that you wont find a miracle church and people keep running after them
Churches hardly talk about "having fear of God" anymore, because nobody wants to listen to that
They only talk about what people want to hear-miracles, success and riches
We may still have some genuine pastors with true power of God
But majority of what we have today is a scam
I can tell you for free that many of the miracle pastors go to muslim Alfas to get their power
Just as you are 100% convinced that Jesus is the only way
So are we muslims also 100% convinced that Islam is the only way
We have people that changed from Islam to christian, so also on the other way round

So in all your years of being a Muslim can you confidently say you have grown spiritually and you know God intimately?

I mean do you know his heartbeat or have you just been performing some religious practice's hoping he will accept you one day?.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Angelahoney:

Don't worry. At least the miracle workers heal Buhari of his amnesia
And I suppose you're the one who lead the delegation of fraudsters sorry pastors to Aso Rock right?.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Biggest scam of the year.

Pastors now take the miracle scam to the street. I'm waiting for him to set up his church inside yaba psychiatric hospital so Nigeria can be free of mad people.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by trapQ: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
shut up!!!

you believe pi = 22/7 but don't believe this. and how do you even believe you're the real child of your father. your mother could have staged it as well. fool
daywatcher:
some people still believes this crap
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by piscesgem(m): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ndkings1:
@OP, how long has the man been on that street?
How much and how long have u known this man?
Hehe...it can still be staged that way u knw..
I still hav my doubt but i believ in miracles.

Am not the op, but i know the guy feom childhod, we went to same sch, his madness started around 2002, and became very serious around 2005. His mum also ran mad. If u are ready i can still take u to were we grew up and the area they lived till he ran mad.

I do doubt all these stuffs, infact if it hadn't been someone i knew i will still have doubted. I opend the story to see the 'lie', lo and behold it's someone i know

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Church businnes tins, qote me wrong or like it ; Dat was a Man he paid some money for a long tym from somewere who later relocate for dat Area so dat people wil know him as a mad man. Finally d deal has done nd his Church wil full of miracle seakers 4rm Sunday.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Mekky2010: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
If u are not a good strategist and actor u won't make a successful pastor.
Without prejudice to the existence of power of God, this could be the possible scenario.

Organize a hungry guy, pay him well to act mad for possibly 1 or 2 months, his task will be to draw as much attention as possible to his supposedly madness.

Then suddenly a pastor out of the blues delivers him while making sure that his church flyers are shared at the scene of deliverance ..

Chei! Scam alert.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
piscesgem:

Guy if truly that person has been healed its good news, and not scam or stage manage, i grew up ith this guy, i went to same secondary sch with him, i know when his madness started circa 2002, his mum also was mad, his name is john. Even when he was mad, if he see me he calls my name, if he is healed is what i cant say for now, will call people to confirm. But from the pix here i think he is healed
I still can't rule out the possibility that people like you too can still be hired to further spread the falsehood but if he is truly healed then I thank God for him.

I'm only being skeptical well aware of the selfish maneuvers of my fellow country men, don't see me as one insensitive human.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by trapQ: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
fool. the tb joshua you're insulting, do you know how he trekked and trekked and trekked when he first started his ministry?? healing people and casting out their demons. humility is his second name. do you know that for 3 years as a general overseer he washed the toilets of his church(a very big church), cleaned the fans, washed the gutters, cleaned the benches, scrubbed the floors. the anointing water he gives free to all the foreigners and sometimes Nigerians too. it comes with books, CDs and stickers.

what have you done with your life lately
hensben:
Truly there is God and this is how its suppose to be that's, as a pastor go out there preach the gospel, pray n perform miracle not staying in an executive office n be selling holy water for healings.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
I hear.

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by plaetton: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
That someone can actually have the guts to write this on a public forum just shows the ver low the general IQ has plunged over the past few decades.

The first question that anyone, I mean anyone with the minimal of an education would ask is :

How exactly did or does anyone determine that a mad man has been cured ?

What kind of mental illness did the mad have in the first place ? Was it an inherited mental illness or a different type ?

What type of clinical evaluation did anyone perform to determine that the said man is mentally sober enough to be considered cured ?

This was obviously staged by a another hungry fraudster who wants to join the big leagues of Evangelical fraudster role models.

Despite being known worldwide as a nation of fraudster, it amazes me that Nigerians are ever eager to be scammed at every moment by another person holding the bible.

Why is Christianity such a scam religion ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by ifedayoifedapo(f): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Eeyah, so you know him? grin, family things.... congrats o
Jacksonville:
So Johnny has finally been healed shocked shocked

Power of GOD is awesome....
Praise GOD shocked
shocked
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by trapQ: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
doubting Thomas.

even if he goes to yaba left you'll say they weren't actually mad and he paid them too. if he raised the dead, you'll say it was stages. if he makes the blind see you'll say he wasn't blind. if he makes the deaf hear you'll say anyone can pretend that they are deaf.
so pls what do you want

we are Christians because we haven't seen but believe.

BLESSED ARE THEY WHO HAVE NOT SEEN BUT BELIEVE
ollah1:
Which kind yeye healing be that? This is planned a pre planned event. He would surely pay the "mad man". Nigerians are really gullible sha. They believe in anything. This man should go to yaba left and cure them all there. If he does that then I will believe him. Lol I swear down Nigerians are fools. For their mind , they have found a man of God.

It's time to invade his church in troops. Different pastor different limelight format same scamming attitude

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Tolexander: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
dollyinxx:

Are u sure those eyes have nt left u behind ?
na question?
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Yes oo. Where's johndon22 and his crew? They will still bring up one funny explanation sha.

someone already said "he's rather homeless" ... maybe they were friends before he became homeless ,who knows grin grin grin

But honestly , I dont need their opinion to know that God is powerful or even exists . smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by idu1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bonapart:
Awesome power of the most high God
If it was inside the church, some foolish ones will say it's a stunt
Thank you JESUS for healing power
are you saying am foolish cos I don't believe this drama
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
ifedayoifedapo:
Eeyah, so you know him? grin, family things.... congrats o

Lol...oh u mean he's part of ur family? shocked shocked
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
The pastor might have paid the man well to act mad for 2 or 3 months n now heal him.

its all scam
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by MrCork: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
londonrivals:
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-pastor-heals-mad-man-on-street.html

....ermm bro...which one of those homebase people are the mad man coz they all looook mad to me. (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by donnie(m): 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
ollah1:
Which kind yeye healing be that? This is planned a pre planned event. He would surely pay the "mad man". Nigerians are really gullible sha. They believe in anything. This man should go to yaba left and cure them all there. If he does that then I will believe him. Lol I swear down Nigerians are fools. For their mind , they have found a man of God.

It's time to invade his church in troops. Different pastor different limelight format same scamming attitude

Abeg shut your trap, you child of satan. angry

So you are wise simply because you do not believe in the power of God?

Why not ask Jesus why he healed only one man by the pool of bethesda when there were several of them there in need of healing?

You have insulted and continue to insult the Spirit of God and you think you can wish away the condemnation of sin that is in your heart.

You havent seen anything yet... You will see and hear of more of such miracles in these last days as we approach the rapture of the church.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by genexkid: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
and Jesus said, "these signs will go with those who believe in my name- they will send out demons and do signs and wonders through my name.......
HALLELUYAH!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by trapQ: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
lmao... your comment is so funny. " not even fake miracles" lol.... truly their religion is dry. they think washing their hands and legs means washing their sins away....lmao
edgeproduk:

So true,I have never heard of any imam or what ever perform any sort of miracle to the broken hearted not even the fake type of miracles,but they can incite war and death at the first sight of their self proclaimed blasphemi or what ever.
Moslem are the first to jump out and shout staged managed,they think christianity is as dry as their islam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye / What You Must Know About Arch-angels And Their Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.