Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) (68984 Views)

South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) / Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) / Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by gulfer: 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Why am I a doubting Thomas
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by ifedayoifedapo(f): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Since you also find it difficult to answer some of these questions, then you should not doubt the fact that it could be a miracle. There are principalities that can destroy destinies, so also the power of GOD is still available to set free. So you think it is only hard drug that results into madness? You see, too much comfort most times make men doubtful. It is better not to argue out some things especially when we are not sure. That you are not hungry does not mean some are not,that we are free from the manipulations of the devil does not erase the fact that they exist.
plaetton:
That someone can actually have the guts to write this on a public forum just shows the ver low the general IQ has plunged over the past few decades.

The first question that anyone, I mean anyone with the minimal of an education would ask is :

How exactly did does anyone determine that a mad man has been cured ?

What kind of mental illness did the mad have in the first place ? Was it an inherited mental illness or a different type ?

What type of clinical evaluation did anyone perform to determine that the said man is mentally sober enough to be considered cured ?

This was obviously staged by a another hungry fraudster who wants to join the big leagues of Evangelical fraudster role models.

Despite being known worldwide as a nation of fraudster, it amazes me that Nigerians are ever eager to be scammed at every moment by another person holding the bible.

Why is Christianity such a scam religion ?
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Topgainer: 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Somewhere else Jim Baker says
" The more I studied the Bible, however, I had to admit that the prosperity message did not line up with the tenor of Scripture. My heart was crushed to think that I led so many people astray. I was appalled that I could have been so wrong, and I was deeply grateful that God had not struck me dead as a false prophet!

Waiting for Oyedepo, Oyakhilome and Co.

Who is Jim Baker? An American televangelist who peddled prosperity message in the 60s, 70s and 80s making so much money from collecting seeds with a promise of people reaping into his covenanted abilities to make the seed sowers automatically rich. However, he was not able to convince the Federal investigations that his new found wealth were not without fraudulent dealings with the blessing seekers and was subsequently sentenced to jail. While in prison he re-evaluated the scriptures and discovered that Prosperity Preaching is as good as Advanced fee fraud a.k.a 419 and remained at variance with the salvation message of Jesus Christ
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by piicity(m): 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
londonrivals:
www.metronaija.com reader sent in this.

I'm very exhausted so I will like to go straight to the point. I got to Ketu bus stop yesterday morning to meet a commotion, I initially thought it was an accident but as I got closer, I saw it was a jubilation.

Stella, people said that as a pastor was passing through and saw the mad man (popular in that area), he came down and walked to the mad man and wanted to pray for him but the madman charged at him.

He continued wrestling with this man while praying, shockingly, the man regained his senses and pastor prayed for him. He was even saying Amen to the prayers, pure water was brought and was used to wash his head then someone brought a change of clothes for him.

If I had not seen this mad man before, I would have said it was staged but yesterday I confirmed miracles do exist''.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-pastor-heals-mad-man-on-street.html

cc lalasticlala

Juju can heal anything as well. So, what's the fuse? Watch out for this miracle man in the nearest future. Coming out big. Miracle is what draws so many gullible Nigerians to churches.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
lomprico:
U For how long have u noticed the mad man?
thomas
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Muslims be like *na lie it's not true*
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by trapQ: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
pls preach the good news. Instead of being happy for the mad Man, they are bashing the pastor.
they believe so much in fake that they hardly notice original
piscesgem:

Guy if truly that person has been healed its good news, and not scam or stage manage, i grew up ith this guy, i went to same secondary sch with him, i know when his madness started circa 2002, his mum also was mad, his name is john. Even when he was mad, if he see me he calls my name, if he is healed is what i cant say for now, will call people to confirm. But from the pix here i think he is healed
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by kent79: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
The healing power of Jesus!
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by trapQ: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
you and all the others screaming "SCAM" are the only dumb ones here.
4Horsemen:
Africans can be dumb. He should go to an asylum a d heal people there. Scam.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by damiloladuke: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
wow

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE TODAY
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
N Who told dat miracle doesnt exist? It jst dat u people r blind to seems it
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by trapQ: 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
co-ask. they be quick to bash with no proof of Allah being GOD.
Jeromejnr:

So in all your years of being a Muslim can you confidently say you have grown spiritually and you know God intimately?

I mean do you know his heartbeat or have you just been performing some religious practice's hoping he will accept you one day?.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by samblessed: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jaymima:
The pastor has started it. Let him cure all the mad (wo)men roaming the streets of Lagos, after which he should proceed to either Yaba Left or Uselu Psychiatric
He didn't heal the mad man by his own power, the Holy Spirlt led him and empowered him to pray for the man so he can recover sanity.
My point is, he can not walk into Yaba Left or Uselu Psychiatric if God didn't send him.
How I pray we should be able to draw the line between when to crack jokes and when to be serious over issues.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by hahn(m): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
plaetton:
That someone can actually have the guts to write this on a public forum just shows the ver low the general IQ has plunged over the past few decades.

The first question that anyone, I mean anyone with the minimal of an education would ask is :

How exactly did does anyone determine that a mad man has been cured ?

What kind of mental illness did the mad have in the first place ? Was it an inherited mental illness or a different type ?

What type of clinical evaluation did anyone perform to determine that the said man is mentally sober enough to be considered cured ?

This was obviously staged by a another hungry fraudster who wants to join the big leagues of Evangelical fraudster role models.

Despite being known worldwide as a nation of fraudster, it amazes me that Nigerians are ever eager to be scammed at every moment by another person holding the bible.

Why is Christianity such a scam religion ?

The real question should be, why are Nigerians so gullible? And to think that such a crappy story made FP says a lot about the people in this country.

Well, what do you expect from people who believed that drinking/bathing in salt water would cure ebola? You won't believe that when I sent the "confession" as a bc someone actually told me that god probably used the "fake news" so people can get healed via their faith. And the fvckery continues....
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by iliyande(m): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ok, it is true that miracle happen because the name Jesus is above any other name.

Please let me be the last to comment (LTC) tongue
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
See scam
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by yogun(f): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
Jesu! shocked
Take that man of God to YABALEFT or USELU smiley

the recovered mad man should be taken to the hosp, so that his healing can be permanent and his health monitored.

thank God for his healing
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by johnydon22(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
johnydon22 ... mi bro how market grin

pls explain how this is fake cool

Comments and op say they've known him for years

*grabs popcorn*

Sorry i don't need to explain staged street shows cool

They have known him for years roaming the street and he is dressed as neatly as i see on the pic. . Habaaa

Biko stop mentioning me on nonsensical posts cheesy Just reading the front page comments of the thread already shows that 80% of people here (mostly Christians) don't even believe it. so i advice you take it up with them cus they have already done a better job at refuting the show smiley

I over estimated you bro, thought you were less gullible wink
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by scachy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Another mind game, please I believe 101% in the powers of God, but don't believe this man trying to hoodwink people.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by hensben(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
trapQ:

you are the fool here..were in my post i mentioned tb joshua, na only him dey heal with holy water..fyi, he is one of the prophet i have respect for.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
idu1:
are you saying am foolish cos I don't believe this drama
you have spoken well son
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by InMyOpinion(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
[size=14pt]I see people appear to be praying...I dont see anyone appear to have been healed![/size]
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by trapQ: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
wasted sperm

you have the IQ of a spider
ORIGENAL:
Church businnes tins, qote me wrong or like it ; Dat was a Man he paid some money for a long tym from somewere who later relocate for dat Area so dat people wil know him as a mad man. Finally d deal has done nd his Church wil full of miracle seakers 4rm Sunday.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by mikron(m): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lagos again
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by lomprico(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
kenex4ever:
thomas
judas
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Jaymima(f): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
samblessed:

He didn't heal the mad man by his own power, the Holy Spirlt led him and empowered him to pray for the man so he can recover sanity.
My point is, he can not walk into Yaba Left or Uselu Psychiatric if God didn't send him.
How I pray we should be able to draw the line between when to crack jokes and when to be serious over issues.
As a supposed 'follower of Christ', he shouldnt be discriminatory in the use of his healing power. BTW, who told you my statement is meant as a joke?
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by M4gunners: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Make dem trace first the root of that man madness. That is all i can say for now.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by drey076(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Praise God
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by trapQ: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
sorry for insulting you. oya tell me sorry too
hensben:
you are the fool here..were in my post i mentioned tb joshua, na only him dey heal with holy water..fyi, he is one of the prophet i have respect for.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by hensben(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
trapQ:
sorry for insulting you. oya tell me sorry too
Sorry too grin
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by tolustx(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
lomprico:
U
For how long have u noticed the mad man?
I stayed in a house in ikorodu road, ketu last year and I saw dat man almost everyday when going to work and returning home. He never leaves that area. He is fond of staying between two particular nepa poles, and using stick or cuttonbud to clean his ears. I know him very well. This is a great deliverance for him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye / What You Must Know About Arch-angels And Their Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.