Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram (19832 Views)

Amina Mohammed Visits Communities Erosion Destroyed In Akwa Ibom / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) / Modupe Ozolua Tours Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by Georgekyrian(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Trecking to sambisa forest, enough of this boko issues
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by jaybee104(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
angry
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by kamez(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
god bless u
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by LeOstrich: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
[size=18pt]This is all geared to setting the stage for rolling out 13% derivation for the NE.

Very soon, more NGO's will follow and before we know it the FG will join by announcing a special package for the northeast which will include rehabilitating and integrating Boko Haram fighters under a paid amnesty package.

Yeye![/size]

1 Like

Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by bamite(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
This should serve as an example to all this lazy feminists making noise every where. Be more useful to the society than just bed warming. angry
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
LeOstrich:
[size=18pt]This is all geared to setting the stage for rolling out 13% derivation for the NE.

Very soon, more NGO's will follow and before we know it the FG will join by announcing a special package for the northeast which will include rehabilitating and integrating Boko Haram fighters under a paid amnesty package.

Yeye![/size]
Educationally-less-developed policy helped to deepen the roots of mumuness in the NE
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by akanoye15: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Heya how much do u make?
glimpse33:
This is the 7th time today I am making FTC at Front page! If only Seun was paying me cry

@topic
Just Imagine!
I Feel for the villagers tho!
God bless Empower54
God bless Nigeria
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by Oluwaseunhabeeb: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tttttttttt
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Good one

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by speener(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33 post=,35394991:
This is the 7th time today I am ma king FTC at Front page! If only Seun was paying me cry

@topic
Just Imagine!
God bless Empower54
God bless Nigeria
Good saying, real fact. You don't get paid for your so called FTC, so why don't you guys chill and stop acting childishly. Things idleness causes.
@ topic, this is what the north and Muslims has brought upon themselves. Smh.
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by cbrass(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
This is the 7th time today I am making FTC at Front page! If only Seun was paying me cry

@topic
Just Imagine!
God bless Empower54
God bless Nigeria

OK I will pay you
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by piicity(m): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by IME1: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
(repeated)
Jesus is Lord. being Christ-like you must have compassion and interest in happenings around you that you can help alleviate.
God bless Modupe and her initiative and all other organizations, individuals and govt organizations that are truly helping people in various IDP camps.
if you are able
please visit any of the IDP camps and show some love
be it in cash or kind
today it is them in North-East, tomorrow it could be another region.
God bless and keep Nigeria

Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by kayalla(f): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
writetopoker:
LAND

FOR

SALE

grin

nobody

go

buy

grin
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by Neplusultra(f): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Been along time I heard of her! Use to have dis big bust
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by pickabeau1: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lilimax:
A kind gesture smiley
Btw, isn't she the lady that specializes in Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery embarassed?

Yes... is it weird I clicked on the post to see how her bust looks embarassed grin
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by Amos15: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dats a good one. May God continue to enrich her
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Modupe Ozolua smiley. Love her!
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by phransix147(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:

@topic
Just Imagine!
God bless Empower54
God bless Nigeria

You won't be as rich as INTROVERT
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by Lilimax(f): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
pickabeau1:

Yes... is it weird I clicked on the post to see how her bust looks embarassed grin
smiley
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Maybe she wants to help the women to enhance and reinforce their kini to take all the rape and pounding from both Boko haram and Nigerian army and of course I heard she can patch tia tia
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by Strength1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Oh dats sweet of her
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by enomakos(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lilimax:
A kind gesture smiley
Btw, isn't she the lady that specializes in Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery embarassed?
yeah she is
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by enomakos(m): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
My princess i am proud of you
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by hibbayueei(m): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nice..

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nice1 God bless her real good. Boko don finish Bornu oooooo, see divided bridge.
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
ok... she is still looking fine...
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by chukkiephil(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:

@topic
Just Imagine!
God bless Empower54
God bless Nigeria
see wetin ur mate dey do, you dey here dey make noise about FTC angry
Re: Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram by maxy097(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2015
Hope she will aso give them her breast milk to suck grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Calling For Aisha’s Arrest Are Living In Stone Age – Fani-kayode / Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery / Falana Defends Motorist Whose Car Was Burnt By VIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.