Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

APC Governors, Buhari Scramble For Emergency Meeting With Saraki, Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors, Buhari Scramble For Emergency Meeting With Saraki, Dogara (1104 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Governors, Buhari Scramble For Emergency Meeting With Saraki, Dogara by tosynecutie(f): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2015
All Progressives Congress, APC, governors have concluded plans for an “emergency meeting” to be held with the Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara, on Thursday.

President Muhammadu Buhari is expected to attend the NEC. There is hope that Buhari, who is the defacto leader of the APC, would be able to finally put paid to the controversies surrounding the party,...

Read more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/apc-governors-buhari-scramble-for-emergency-meeting-with-saraki-dogara/
Re: APC Governors, Buhari Scramble For Emergency Meeting With Saraki, Dogara by kolatobs(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2015
ok...... this is getting too much
Re: APC Governors, Buhari Scramble For Emergency Meeting With Saraki, Dogara by Emenahagos02(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2015
The only thing surrounding that party is red sea cry

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Buhari Scramble For Emergency Meeting With Saraki, Dogara by ifeanyija(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2015
Berlin conference

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Buhari Scramble For Emergency Meeting With Saraki, Dogara by Mogidi: 11:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Don't go to the meeting, but if you must go please stay away from any tea prepared by Tinubu\Gbajabiamila, be careful guys.

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors, Buhari Scramble For Emergency Meeting With Saraki, Dogara by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2015
Rochas willl spend Imo state money flying a private jet wit the engine running on the tarmac while he discuss nonsense with a bunch of loosers which his partyhas become

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors, Buhari Scramble For Emergency Meeting With Saraki, Dogara by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
They should televise the emergency meeting live for all to see.

Click like if you're in support

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors, Buhari Scramble For Emergency Meeting With Saraki, Dogara by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
I love politics.

my.notjustok.com/track/22684/
Re: APC Governors, Buhari Scramble For Emergency Meeting With Saraki, Dogara by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
now the big boys have started appearing while the local champions go under grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Buhari Scramble For Emergency Meeting With Saraki, Dogara by Tecnonews24: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
like seriously? can anything good come out of the dullard ? we are just tired of stalemate meetings due to incapacity of the APC leaders.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Buhari Scramble For Emergency Meeting With Saraki, Dogara by Ama80(f): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pmb is not whom we really think he is.d man is tiredn weak so is his brain and reasoning.i heard he lacks power of conviction that's d reason he stays away from issues.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Buhari Scramble For Emergency Meeting With Saraki, Dogara by Jarchi(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Not doing anytin to anytin attitude about to change. Keep ur calm while it falls now. I hope i dont regret my vote. Lord strengthen my president and help our country nigeria
Re: APC Governors, Buhari Scramble For Emergency Meeting With Saraki, Dogara by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
SARaKI go teach all of una lesson. He is not your mate rara when it comes to politics.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Buhari Scramble For Emergency Meeting With Saraki, Dogara by aare07(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Saraki, Senate president till June 2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Cancels Jonathan's 11th Hour Promotions In DSS / Call To Action: Agents Of Doom Are Set To Destroy Nigeria / Rochas Gatecrashed Buhari's Washington Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.