Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report (29267 Views)

False Assets Declaration: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Just 4 Senators / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. / El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
After a busy few weeks as governor, Malam Nasir
El -Rufai is dismayed by the blatant falsehood
being practised as journalism by The Union
newspapers. He has consequently directed his
legal team to vigorously enforce his rights to
protect his reputation from the vandalism of
irresponsible hacks.

The Union chose to write a spurious story alleging
N 90b as his assets declaration without seeing the
declaration made by Malam El Rufai. The circle of
blackmail that did the story claimed they heard a
rumour, and they pursued the rumour so
vigorously they transformed it into news .
When some of their cohorts made contact with the
governor’ s media team insisting that they respond
to rumour, they were told that it is better if they
chose the more legitimate route of agitating for a
public asset declaration.

Fair minded people who read the story will notice
that it is not grounded in any evidence . It is just
the animus of blackmailers who regard Malam
Nasir El -Rufai as easy prey. But since his
reputation is not based on purchased kudos , he
cannot be compelled into accommodation with
venal people masquerading as journalists .

Malam Nasir El - Rufai is a privileged Nigerian. He
qualified as a chartered Quantity Surveyor early in
life and became a dollar millionaire in his twenties.
He is a respected leader in in his professional
field but as successful as he has been in his
career, he certainly has neither N 90 billion nor 40
mansions .

He will not be distracted from his total focus on
making Kaduna great again . In this endeavour , he
will continue to be accessible to practitioners of
responsible journalism .

Samuel Aruwan
Special Assistant, Media
02 July 2015

source www.oak.tv/breaking-news-nasir-el-rufai-sues-over-false-assets-report/

5 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
so much for journalism in Nigeria
cc lalasticlala

24 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by ifeanyija(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nigeria and news
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by INTROVERT(f): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Olamitisoji(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
''To Sue'' Okay he is yet to sue them. Then later we will hear El Rufai drops charges against ''The Union''. They are deceiving themselves not us.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by wachakuta(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nice one
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Runaway: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
This people just dey give journalist news. By the way where him for get all this money self?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by oyindare(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Just in case
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by GabrielSuswam(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
APC Scam

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Edwardhead(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
cool
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by afuye(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
scam news and Wuru-wuru journalism rather than investigative practised in Nigeria

lalascticlala

3 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by domack99(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
I know this was a lie, there need to be a strict law for journalist tarnishing people image

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Orina(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
like my post for no reason

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
The Union said the truth joor, that midget is worth more than that

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by bamite(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
This space is mine.. Mofos tongue
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
I am not surprised! The Wailing Wailers think they can bring back a dead party through propaganda!

I hate TANIODS!

35 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
The Union said the truth joor, that midget is worth more than that.

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
[s]The Union said the truth joor, that midget is worth more than that[/s]

15 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by stuff46(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
I sensed this
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by hadura29(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I am not surprised! The Wailing Wailers thinks they can bring back a dead party through propaganda!

I hate TANIODS!

So you like those two words "wailing wailers"... Das interessant...

3 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Dannyset(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
To think of our Journalism ehn, u hav to start by suspecting this particular new sef. Maybe El Rufai did not sue anybody now sef. This is what unemployment has caused us. with one Yeye fone in ur hand, and opera mini sub, people type rubbish and formulate news.

5 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Maintech: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
The wailing wailers still wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Gwan2(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wen you make a judgement based on 1 side's opinion rather than givin ears to both conflicting sides...is called Bias. I neva Wanted to draw my conclusion until I assessed both sides.
Am nt partisan, but believe me d rate som PDp proponents are anticipating da downfall or failure of diz government makz me wonder if d multiplier effect of diz govt incompetence wont b felt by them..anyway mayb dey ar living in Mars.
As 4 me I wish d govt hasten d release of its ministerial list, my proposal is gettin dustin....Dis govt cant passby without me tappin into its programs.

11 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by bamite(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
I truly despise you. If only i can lay my hands on you angry
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Cecediva(f): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
MAYBE HE STOLE MORE THAN THAT.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
His lips looks pink. Kissable but I'm not interested lol

Click like below

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by lordtech(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by yorke1: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sue them for exposing the real you. You are a joker! We shall see how this end. APC scamming Nigerians since 00/00/0000

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by kamez(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
I already knew that the Info was crap

the Union. news paper and Biafran horn newspaper are just in the same category
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Abbey2sam(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Uche Ogar Was Issued Certificate Of Return – INEC / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Says ‘no Negotiations, No Surrender’ / Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.