Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report (29270 Views)

False Assets Declaration: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Just 4 Senators / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. / El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by francizy(m): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Transgender , how far? grin

One can't imagine the kind of hate spilling out of that brain.. S/he needs Jesus.. sad
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Jesusloveyou: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You go agree before?
gej go agree say he get 2tr?

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
francizy:

One can't imagine the kind of hate spilling out of that brain.. S/he needs Jesus.. sad

Which one be s/he again?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by godwin120alex: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
He should not complain cos APC started d propaganda. So what goes arround comes arround

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by mistabiola: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
southniyikaye:
a news paper dead on arrival

What did you know about oak tv The problem of Nigeria youths nowadays is that ,they do argue on what they no nothing about. Oaktv do carry live news with video evidence. #AcquireMoreKnowledge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by francizy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Which one be s/he again?

Ngene-Ukpekus abi na wetin them dey call her self.. sad
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
When Ur media man doesn't even know the meaning of blackmail SMDH
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by patrickmuf(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
APC Scam
Coming from a moniker that bears the name of a renowned scammer... Suswam of all names...
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Firefire(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I am not surprised! The Wailing Wailers think they can bring back a dead party through propaganda!

I hate TANIODS!

eee pain am...........

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by ajog1: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Even though he has gotten over a billon naira,he hasn't amassd upto 90 yet.if the ill informd reporter had mentioned persons like tinubu,fashola,amaechi and akpabio to mention but a few they would have been no arguement.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by UncleJudax(m): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
ilovelikes:
His lips looks pink. Kissable but I'm not interested lol

Click like below
You are not getting any likes. Period! grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by ambiboy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
El-Rufai must be joking. U can't do anything. What I expected from him is to direct the Code of Conducts to makes the Assets declaration public to counter the Union publication and stop making noise. U guys did more than dis to bring down the past administration.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Rexyl(m): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
These politicians have almost milked the treasury dry, still they present themselves as good people
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by odejayi200(m): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
this is a man that paid a lady youth corper about 1,000,000naira monthly during his rain as fct minister while d lady was still serving,and now he is cutting down salaries and people are hailing him,naija make una dey think well.na all of them spoil nigerian before.

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by stephmike(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
yes it's poor journalism but El rufai shud make his asset declaration public in order to clear d air jhoor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
mistabiola:

What did you know about oak tv The problem of Nigeria youths nowadays is that ,they do argue on what they no nothing about. Oaktv do carry live news with video evidence. #AcquireMoreKnowledge
when you are done correcting your flaws,let me KNOW and not NO..when I said a paper dead on arrival,it means am seeing the paper for the first time..have promised not to insult on this forum again if not,I would have said u are an illiterate bastard idiot...
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by henryelfhel: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
This news paper company is in d zoo and d journalist studied in d zoo.what do except.it is only in zoo that blackmail is a journalism defected educational policy
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by pillarmaria(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin you struggled to make fp but you failed this time.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by elohorayodele: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
As usual they will deny.

How come some Janjawee.ds were defending him already saying he worked hard for it, now the man has come out to deny you all.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nigerian jornals is.such a junk.
This is why some countries don't like free jornalism
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by mistabiola: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
southniyikaye:
when you are done correcting your flaws,let me KNOW and not NO..when I said a paper dead on arrival,it means am seeing the paper for the first time..have promised not to insult on this forum again if not,I would have said my dad is an illiterate bastard idiot...

cheesy cheesy
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by MalcoImX: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I am not surprised! The Wailing Wailers think they can bring back a dead party through propaganda!

I hate TANIODS!
Add me too, I hate TANoids. They're blind.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by amoduganja: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
A Dollar millionaire in his twenties? Tell that to the birds..

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by eazydon(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Fear north

www.naijareplay.com

Inspired by music

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
But El-Rufai fall my hand sha.

He claimed GEJ sponsored BH & went to Chad to plan attacks

Small property propaganda, he's throwing tantrums

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by othenok(f): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Olamitisoji:
''To Sue'' Okay he is yet to sue them. Then later we will hear El Rufai drops charges against ''The Union''. They are deceiving themselves not us.
Why don't you wait till that time. Assumption can be very dangerous. Have u actually given it a thought that you may be wrong?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by erimmy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
No smoke without FIRE.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by osimataylor(m): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
domack99:
I know this was a lie, there need to be a strict law for journalist tarnishing people image
Elrufai is a master in the game.Remember when he accussed GEJ of visiting Chad to plan attack with Boko HaraM?What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report by erimmy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Useless she-male

i hate you with passion

Allah knows that

Mr Hate.Why would you hate somebody God created in His image and likeness? Can you create a single hair on a person's head? To add to your kwashiorkoric tendency, you called Allah.If Allah hated you, would you live a single day.Oh I forgot your name said it all.You belong to the fraternity of hate.Keep spreading hate just as your brethren are spreading in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Iraq, northern Mali, northern Nigeria etc. yeye de smell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov / Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.