Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Let Us Remember - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Us Remember (359 Views)

Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics / Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age / Point Them Out....let Us Know Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Remember by HelpeeDeck(m): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Let us remember that we can’t force anyone to love us. We can’t beg someone to stay when they want to leave and be with someone else. This is what love is all about. However, the end of love is not the end of life. It should be the beginning of understanding that love leaves for a reason, but never leaves without a lesson..

For any Counseling , Advising or Solving Problems in Relationships or Marriages..
please feel free to whatsapp me on..08032059244..Will be Glad solve someone problems out there

(1) (Reply)

Merrybet Out With A System That Generates Games For You With 100% Winning Chance / Telegram Palz / I'm Growing Up Seriously Sheltered From The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.