Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,056 members, 7,956,947 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics (6112 Views)

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by fairlyusedpant: 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ekaette was one of my good friends, so on this faithful day i was tired and lazy, i just sat down all day sleeping, then i received a call from ekaette that i should come over to her house let us do skobododo, with haste, i just ran to brush my teeth, then i took my bath, brushed my hair and i finally wore a clean cloth and went to board a bus to her house, when i got to her house she was happy and i met two of her friends, after we exchanged plesantries she said oya let us do the skobododo and...

And ekaette started dancing, she said the skobododo is a new dancing style she learnt from her village, this girl is very funny, so i joined her to learn the new dance step, then after that we did some praise and worship and finally prayed and i went home, thank God for a brand new day, ekaette is such a good sister in the lord,

fuel no dey, when i buy fuel today and charge my phone i will upload the pics....

2 Likes

Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by Julietcutie(f): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
cry op y na
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by fairlyusedpant: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Julietcutie:
cry op y na
wetin i do na? cry
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by Julietcutie(f): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
wetin i do na? cry
tot u Wer going to explain something else joor... go away

1 Like

Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by fairlyusedpant: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
Julietcutie:

lolz, you are a bad girl oo, what were you expecting? Don't you know that am a pastor's soncheesy
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Buhari caused this..OP get well soon

3 Likes

Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by evanscheck(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Get well soon
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by dharay99: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Julietcutie:

#smh... .
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by divinehand2003(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lol
OP, PLS COME TO MY CRIB AND SHOW ME THE SEXY MOVES
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
OP, PLS COME TO MY CRIB AND SHOW ME THE SEXY MOVES

here now....

Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by Laolu97(m): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

lolz, you are a bad girl oo, what were you expecting? Don't you know that am a pastor's soncheesy

So,dem tell u say pastor's son no get conji abi cheesy
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by divinehand2003(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
angels09:

here now....

Lol, I am loving this
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
angry grin
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin grin
divinehand2003:

Lol, I am loving this

careful what u wish 4
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by divinehand2003(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
angels09:
grin grin

careful what u wish 4

How I wish '' wishes were horses'', I would have wished for those dance steps in 3D High definition real life
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by Smellymouth: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
The kinda monikers we see on NL these days sha.

Imagine - fairlyusedpant grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by Calebosko(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Rush in with my vaseline,see crowd of people with op, me be like,i just wanted to rub it on my feet
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
rush out with your conji

Calebosko:
Rush in with my vaseline,see crowd of people with op, me be like,i just wanted to rub it on my feet
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by ayoola648(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Julietcutie:
cry op y na

nice d.p
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Julietcutie:

Lol, see as hungry dey catch you
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by MrWhaley: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nawa oh! undecided
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by MrWhaley: 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
This must be the dance OP means... sad

Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by flokii: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
@OP where una dey always come from sef undecided

una no dey tire?

naso Naija bad reach ni.. write meaningful stories abeg
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by Marlvin(m): 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Calebosko:

Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by Julietcutie(f): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
ayoola648:

nice d.p
Tnks
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by Julietcutie(f): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Lol, see as hungry dey catch you
lol no na
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by Julietcutie(f): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

lol
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by Tonydeeb(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lmfao @ Praise and Worship...
I wonder what they were all expecting to see :p
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by valmunich(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
We really do have clowns on here. grin
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by ayoola648(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Julietcutie:
Tnks

you stay at abuja ?
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by Julietcutie(f): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
ayoola648:

you stay at abuja ?
yea
Re: Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics by Goldmaxx(f): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Julietcutie:
Tnks
i will like to 4k u for free plzzzzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So / She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back / How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.