Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) (1864 Views)

Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by misspicy(f): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Epic Advise...na semo i go even use chop am cheesy

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
I cn"t,.
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
That Miztiverly is so myopic. So the boyfriend can't cook a pot of soup, except he brings a girl to the house?

Na this kind of person go become person mom? I pity the children she go born.

Fine answer from her friend!

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by balogundayo(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by Edwardhead(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
dia engrish self
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by bishopstan(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
fourth to comment
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by justmag(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
All these bipolar girls with mental disorder. ... undecided
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by Cutehector(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dulling babe... Cook ur own pot of soup keep too grin
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by misspicy(f): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
vfactor:
That Miztiverly is so myopic. So the boyfriend can't cook a pot of soup, except he brings a girl to the house?

Na this kind of person go become person mom? I pity the children she go born.

Fine answer from her friend!
Her boyfrnd might not know how to cook na,n he might have told her a girl cooked it for him.
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
misspicy:

Her boyfrnd might not know how to cook na,n he might have told her a girl cooked it for him.

So why is she conplaining, if the boyfriend had to her that? But from the chat she's just drawing conclusions. She met a pot of soup and waalaaa! he brought a lady to the house.
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Babe na to make semo sure pass oo,no dulling mehnnn cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by misspicy(f): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
Babe na to make semo sure pass oo,no dulling mehnnn cheesy cheesy
u sef like semo cheesy
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
misspicy:

u sef like semo cheesy
very very my dear cheesy cheesy i cant kill myself jare.In omarion's voice **these guys be for everybody**my name no dey him dick naa,make he chop another pomo cheesy
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by misspicy(f): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
vfactor:

So why is she conplaining, if the boyfriend had to her that? But from the chat she's just drawing conclusions. She met a pot of soup and waalaaa! he brought a lady to the house.
i dnt tink she jumped into conclusion,the bf might have told her to spite her...guys do that alot
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by misspicy(f): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
very very my dear cheesy cheesy i cant kill myself jare.In omarion's voice **these guys be for everybody**my name no dey him dick naa,make he chop another pomo cheesy
he go even relief u of the stress abi...
But u sure say na ur church mind be dat?
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
misspicy:

i dnt tink she jumped into conclusion,the bf might have told her to spite her...guys do that alot

And she's falling for it. Cos right now she telling another girl about it! And the girl knowing she's killing her self for nothing, gave her that beautiful answer!
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
misspicy:

he go even relief u of the stress abi...
But u sure say na ur church mind be dat?
I swear!! cheesy
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by misspicy(f): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
vfactor:

And she's falling for it. Cos right now she telling another girl about it! And the girl knowing she's killing her self for nothing, gave her that beautiful answer!
yea the answer is actually my interest.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by armadeo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Men in front page Tins.

1. Can the gf cook?
2. Can the guy cook
3. Its just food ( believe me ladies its no longer the way to our hearts)
4. Is thegf too busy to cook
5. Whats their relationship status

This would give a better idea on what to comment.
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by Nature8(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lol.. Imagine that
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) by Nature8(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lol.. Imagine the advice

(1) (Reply)

Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? / Sex Is Stressful For Females / 10 Signs She Is Only Using You [A Must Read For All Guys]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.