Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started (1743 Views)

Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary / Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos / Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started by scofieldsimba(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Weeks back when our beloved president made it clear that we should prepare for difficult times ahead,I never new that the times are here.
Just this week I was told that there will be deduction from my salary as from next month.
The amount to be deducted depends on your grade level. The amount ranges from 4k to 20k depending on your level.
But my problem is not with the deduction but why so fast?
Why must the common man pay for the sins of our legislathieves and nonsense politicians?
Some of this politicians stored their loots in GP tanks and artificial soakaway but today we are paying the price.
Even our labour unions are not helping matters.
They have succeed in dividing our union so that our voices will no longer be heard.
The final question am asking is,is there no other way out?
Fellow nairalanders I need your suggestions.
Nb
I work in one of the federal ministries in Nigeria
Cc ;lalasticlala
Ishilove
Barcanista.
Re: The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started by ifeanyija(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
I thought
Re: The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started by stanvesco(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
hey mogbe!house job when i think say go jump go 193....mogbe....baba 1 chance

1 Like

Re: The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started by jascon1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
I feel ur frustration bro.
The reduction should have been on the politicians earnings only

1 Like

Re: The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started by seunmsg(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
scofieldsimba:
Weeks back when our beloved president made it clear that we should prepare for difficult times ahead,I never new that the times are here.
Just this week I was told that there will be deduction from my salary as from next month.
The amount to be deducted depends on your grade level. The amount ranges from 4k to 20k depending on your level.
Why must the common man pay for the sins of our legislathieves and nonsense politicians?
Some of this politicians stored their loots in GP tanks and artificial soakaway but today we are paying the price.
They have succeed in dividing our union so that our voices will no longer be heard.
Nb
Cc ;lalasticlala
Ishilove
Barcanista.

Can you tell us specifically the federal ministry where you work. Am also a federal worker and am not sure I have seen any federal circular authorising the reduction/deduction of workers salary.

1 Like

Re: The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started by scofieldsimba(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
jascon1:
I feel ur frustration bro.
They reduction should have been on the politicians earnings and not the common man'
Yes my brother.
How much is an average public servants earning in Nigeria.
Instead of increment we are seeing decrement.
I tire for this kind change
Re: The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started by cyberguy72(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
scofieldsimba:
Nb
Cc ;lalasticlala
Ishilove
Barcanista.
u pple voted for change why re u complaining

3 Likes

Re: The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
I hereby declare baba a dullard, by d powre vested on me as d chief justice of west germany

3 Likes

Re: The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started by 3kay945(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
seunmsg:

Can you tell us specifically the federal ministry where you work. Am also a federal worker and am not sure I have seen any federal circular authorising the reduction/deduction of workers salary.

Good question....

1 Like

Re: The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
It is criminal and breach of contract for an employer to deduct from the legitimate salaries of employees. No government is empowered to reduce workers salaries. OP you people should press for your full salayi.

1 Like

Re: The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started by omolami: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
TWO THINGS SEEM INEVITABLE ,REVOLUTION OR IMPEACHMENT OF PMB THE DULLARD

3 Likes

Re: The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
I can see REVOLUTION knocking at an alarming rate on the door of Nigeria. cool. We shall see.........

2 Likes

Re: The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started by lilprinze: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bunch of selfish and greedy people they won't reduce their own huge salaries and allowances but they prefer to reduce our own salaries which is not enough to take care of once families for a month.
Re: The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sai change...Dulla.rdinho.

1 Like

Re: The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started by DaBullIT(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pro Pro Propaganda ganda ganda
Re: The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started by scofieldsimba(m): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
It is criminal and breach of contract for an employer to deduct from the legitimate salaries of employees. No government is empowered to reduce workers salaries. OP you people should press for your full salayi.
Thanks barcanista!
We shall explore every avenues within the ambits of the law
Re: The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started by sublimes: 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
I'm hearing same where I work, I hope it isn't true.

1 Like

Re: The Reduction Of Public Servants Salary Has Started by adadadon(m): 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
If they reduce na Legislative recall straight

(1) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Intervene In Burkina Faso? [updated] / Rivers Tribunal Affirms The Election Of All PDP Federal Reps / Anger Grows In Judiciary Against Buhari, Chief Judge Bars Remand Orders To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.