Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General (50331 Views)

Saraki, Lawal Musa-Daura, Bashir Abubakar At Aso Rock Villa (Photos) / SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP / Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by yorke1: 6:08am On Jul 03, 2015
bashydemy:
You are very stupid, GEJ was swear in as acting President in 2010 and he appoint Ita Ekpeyong from Cross River States a Christian and from his region did anyone cry fowl? try to adapt with the new Government and stop calling my Amiable president names..

You better start getting used to it because the Daura dullardd has barely spent 1 month out of the 4 years he got. He is a dull man. Boko Haram has been killing people senselessly and the f00l that called himself president has not come out with a press statement. What do you call that? DULLARD! Come to appointment, the Dogo yaro has been tribalistic. Since he became the president, has he visited any other state in Nigeria apart from the North. The man brain is dead!
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Axis313(m): 6:09am On Jul 03, 2015
sweatlana:

Useless logic!

So only northerners are competent yet they have ruled this country for the longest period than any other tribe with nothing to show for it
And ur brothers,jonathan and co 4rm "any other tribe" is d competent ones by crippling and bringing our economy down to it's knees abi?
I am not holding any brief for baba,but if dat is who he is comfortable working with,fine.Afterall it is a sensitive position which has everything to do with d safety of d sitting president and his family.
DSS/SSS is a national secret police constitutionally saddled with that responsibility.
Afterall,jonathan appointed ita ekpeyong and d northerners don't make any noise.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by streetvoice: 6:39am On Jul 03, 2015
owobokiri:

When was GEJ appointing southerners everywhere? Were northerners not given fair representation under GEJ?

U r jst a shame my broda
U disgust mi
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by tsdarkside(m): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2015
hamilton62:

See... don't get yourself into trouble because i am here to tell you that if you send thunder and if it doesn't strike you believe me that Jehova who i serve is not a true God... i dare you to try the power and sovereignty of my God... a trial will convince you if Almighty spares your life...
Not every Christian you threaten with a deity answerable to my one true God...
nwa ka ifu nanya (try and see)

what?...you are a foool..stvpid christian..what do you know....? NOTHING!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by bamite(m): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2015
likata:
can't stop laughing at those elite that voted this tribal bigot.una never see anything...dancing shoki on a getro level.apc is a northern agenda
E pain am.. Heheheh cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by bashydemy(m): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2015
yorke1:

You better start getting used to it because the Daura dullardd has barely spent 1 month out of the 4 years he got. He is a dull man. Boko Haram has been killing people senselessly and the f00l that called himself president has not come out with a press statement. What do you call that? DULLARD! Come to appointment, the Dogo yaro has been tribalistic. Since he became the president, has he visited any other state in Nigeria apart from the North. The man brain is dead!
When a fool is talking, you don't need rocket science to know He is a fool.... your so called hero GEJ spend 5yrs watching Boko Haram killing Nigerians and soldiers and you ediot never say jack about it.. My President has shown that he is battle ready for Boko Haram and has relocated Command center to the war zone which is one of the best to do at this time.... Just watch out and see ok.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Lousymouth(m): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Jesus Christ!!!.....I can't believe i'm sharing the same planet with such daft people!

Clap for yourself...
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by bamite(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2015
MuhdG:

F.uck you and your useless christianity dumb mofo
Your fellow brothers here on nairaland are trying their best to be seen as normal human beings and not beasts, and you are here causing more damages. You are just showing us that all you muslims are demons from the pit of hell.. Smh angry
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2015
bamite:
Your fellow brothers here on nairaland are trying their best to be seen as normal human beings and not beasts, and you are here causing more damages. You are just showing us that all you muslims are demons from the pit of hell.. Smh angry
I've nothing to prove to you or anyone.

I know whats in my heart. Nd you can Go'n'Die
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by free13: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by tsdarkside(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
hamilton62:

See... don't get yourself into trouble because i am here to tell you that if you send thunder and if it doesn't strike you believe me that Jehova who i serve is not a true God... i dare you to try the power and sovereignty of my God... a trial will convince you if Almighty spares your life...
Not every Christian you threaten with a deity answerable to my one true God...
nwa ka ifu nanya (try and see)

Jehova....hahahaha,...i can only laugh...thats not the name of the ruler of all....you idiat...hahahahah....

mgbanu...i am not going to wish my own brother ill thingis......is like wishing my own self ill thingis.....pahhh...when i say thunder fire you!! i dont mean thunder realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly fire you....why the hell should i wish that??....i am not thatttt messed up.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo / Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.