Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship (3771 Views)

Do You Need Strong And Bigger Manhood Start Eating This Ancient Fruit / Talk Here If You Are Married or In A Romantic Relationship / 10 Handsome And Successful Men Who Were Born Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
wristwatch:
Excellent write up misssclassy.

I learn something from your article.

Hehehe. U are really in form.

I sense something new is happening to her ... Hmmm smells like a man grin lol
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by peeparty(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Person wey dey single dey gv advice on rship

chai wickedest
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Phikom(m): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
impressive piece...
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol. Exactly. My thought too cheesy
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

You sef grin
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Everybody is forming relationship adviser. undecided
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by dharay88: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
VictoriaBee:
relatnshp "experts" yhu should say.
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
what do i say self?
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Temilenu(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by damilareoye: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Honestly....... Nice writeup.
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by TrishaP(f): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is so unlike you misssclasssy. You're doing a wonderful work here. Keep it up.
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
TrishaP:
This is so unlike you misssclasssy. You're doing a wonderful work here. Keep it up.

smiley
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 03, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I am not forming relationship adviser.
I did some research, i read people's accounts, i included my own ideas and i compiled the write-up.
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2015
*$igns register*

grin grin grin

My socks across the room; Blown off lipsrsealed

Nicely put cause that sounds like a remedy for divorced grin grin grin
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Creamish(f): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2015
ebamma:
Aunty Missclassy,
How can we trust your advice,
When you don't even have a working relationship,
Aunty you have to lead by example nah,

Did she at any point discuss her relationship issues/status with U?
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Don't you eat? shocked shocked shocked
VictoriaBee:
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2015
Creamish:

Did she at any point discuss her relationship issues/status with U?

Your dp is strange. Why did you choose to use it.
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Ruq: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Peeps like her a usually cool people all they ever wanted is just to be understood, it's still doesn't mean they can flip back. They are the kind that care a lot as in a lot but hide under the I don't give a damn line. They usually have big hearts.
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Creamish(f): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
misssclassy:

Your dp is strange. Why did you choose to use it.

I'm November born.. just being curious.. wink
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ruq:

Peeps like her a usually cool people all they ever wanted is just to be understood, it's still doesn't mean they can flip back. They are the kind that care a lot as in a lot but hide under the I don't give a damn line. They usually have big hearts.

Oh i knew classy was on point from day one .. Shes just misunderstood sometimes .. But shes is intelligent smiley
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
well said but that number one be removed
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by harffie(m): 4:23am On Aug 08, 2015
Hmm, here to learn. smiley
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:35am On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Person wey dey single dey gv advice on rship
y do u always counter ish like dis? Some of these things r just so u learn. One mustn't talk from experience all the time. We see things, hear & observe. That's enough to write a wonderful piece...
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:39am On Aug 08, 2015
Nice work babe! It's indeed well said. You've really got some great relationship talk going dere. U don't have to be in a relationship to know how certain things work. Thumbs up
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by misspicy(f): 6:50am On Aug 08, 2015
rosy4u:
nice one there... I admire u misssclassy #nohomo smiley
I taught it was only me wink
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
y do u always counter ish like dis? Some of these things r just so u learn. One mustn't talk from experience all the time. We see things, hear & observe. That's enough to write a wonderful piece...
k
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by rosy4u(f): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2015
misspicy:
I taught it was only me wink
not only u dear smiley
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by MrCork: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
misssclassy:
Below is a list of essential methods for building up a strong and successful romantic relationship with your partner.

*Look Forward And Not Backwards
In order for you to build a stronger relationship with your partner, you should stop obsessive over and concerning yourself with the past, and try to look forward into the future you want to have with your partner.
You shouldn't place too much interest in your partner's past and yours as well.
If you are still worrying about whether your partner might be, or is still having an affair with her ex, then you need to work towards developing trust for that partner.
You should also cease from asking too many questions about your loved one's past relationship.
Refrain from looking through his/her phones, bags or stalking him/her on social media and all that, all in the bid to look for clues about their past.
Not only will this make you agitated and perturbed, it would also make you be always suspicious of your partners actions and love and trust will gradually begin to decline.

*Develop A Bond Of Friendship
Friendship is an essential catalyst needed to strengthen relationships.
When that bond of friendship has been developed between a couple, it would be difficult from them to pull apart.
There are a lot of ways to foster friendship. This include:

*Spending quality time together: This involves creating out time for each other. During this time, you could talk to each other and try to get to know each other better.

*Engaging in activities of Interest: It is essential to share common interests with your partners. These things help in sustaining a relationship especially when mere attraction isn't enough.
It's important to engage in hobbies and activities that both of you can participate in, so as to keep your relationship alive.
You could also learn to initiate new fun things to do together just to spice up your relationship.
All this helps in building friendship and companionship.

*Don't Compare Your Relationship With That Of Others
You should come to the understanding that every relationship is different. You shouldn't compare your relationship with anyone else's.
You shouldn't even compare your present relationship with previous relationships.
All this won't aid the growth of your relationship and it would only end up in ruining it completely.
When you start comparing your relationship with that of others, you will begin to expect too much from you partner, and you will start having overly high expectations of the kind of relationship you want.
You might also begin to move the relationship in a pace that's faster than necessary and instead of the relationship to move forward, you will end up halting it's growth.

*Be Appreciative
It's always important that you find time to appreciate your partner.
Even a single "Thank You" can go a long way.
Learn to compliment your partner for their inputs into the relationship. Try to always show appreciation even for the smallest of things.
Also develop the character of being optimistic and not always looking at things with a pessimistic or critical mindset.

Asides use of words, you could also buy gifts for him/her. Take him/her out, sponsor dinners and outings, and just try to show gratitude to for being with you and trying to make your relationship work.
This would help your spouse to love and respect you better.

*Understand That Communication Is Essential
The importance of effective communication between partners in a relationship cannot be over-emphasized.
You should learn to be open and be okay with sharing your thoughts and opinions with your partner. Make your partner know that they can open up to you and that you are always there to support them.
If something is bothering you, it's important to let your loved one know, so you can tackle the problem together.
Choose the right place and time to have a talk. Even if you have something really important that you want to say to your partner, don't be hasty.
Learn to use the right tone to express your thoughts and try not to be too combative. Endeavor to be as cool and as rational as possible, even if you're feeling aggravated or agitated.
This will enable your partner to better understand the message you are passing across.

You should also learn to lend a listening ear to your partner and present yourself to be someone your he/she would be free to talk to. Don't always attack opinions and try to see issues from your partners own perspective, and with a positive mindset , even if you don't agree with them.
Partners should also try to be honest and open about issues bothering them.
All this helps in developing closeness and trust.

*Learn From Your Past Mistakes
There is no point in making mistakes if you can't learn from them.
In whatever relationship you find yourself, you should always try to note and understand the mistakes made in your previous relationships and make sure they are not repeated in your current one.

Don't Be Too Relaxed And Take Things For Granted
Even if it seems your relationship is standing strong, you shouldn't take it or your partner for granted.
You should understand that it takes hard work and dedication to make a relationship work.
Always endeavor to make sure that the connection you have with your spouse is always there.
Try to make out time for each other, no matter the situation of things.
Try avoiding and guarding against anything that spells negativity, and efficiently work towards building positivity into your relationship.

*Learn To Make Sacrifices*
Making sacrifices is an essential part in relationship growth that shouldn't be overlooked.
You should learn to not always place your needs ahead of your partner's. You should be able to compromise at times and sacrifice your needs for the happiness and satisfaction of your partner.
It's been proven that people who are more willing to sacrifice for their partners tend to be more satisfied with their relationships.
Also, if someone notices that their partners are happily sacrificing for them, it makes them more committed:

*Understand Each Others Needs
Every one has specific needs in their lives and every couple needs to understand each others needs and work towards the fulfillment of those needs.
These needs can cut across various areas such as finance, health, sex. . . . .etc.
But the most important thing is for the partners to work on those needs that are most pressing and tackle them effectively.

*Learn To Notice The Obvious Signs
Although every relationship is aimed at growth and sustenance, they are times when you just know within you that the relationship is hitting rock bottom.
You might begin to notice signs from your partner, like a loss of interest, a breach in communication or a certain distance growing between the two of you.
At times like this, it's imperative that you talk things out with your partner and try to see if you can both correct those irregularities and work towards growing and enhancing your bond.
These signs are quite noticeable if you are observant, and it's important you act appropriately immediately you notice them.

Learn To Tolerate
No one is perfect. In a relationship, there are things that you might not be okay with about your partner. They are certain characters and personality traits you that your partner might exhibit that you might not like but, and that you may find hard getting used to, but learning to tolerate those traits is key to relationship sustenance.

Written By Misssclassy

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

^^^STORY!!....WILL YOU MARRY ME? wink

1 Like

Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
MrCork:

^^^STORY!!....WILL YOU MARRY ME? wink

angry angry angry
Re: Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship by Deefuray(f): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nice write up

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Are With Your Bf Or Gf / Guys...who Will You Choose?? / My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.