Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing (3785 Views)

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by loverelationship(f): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2015
We all have that awkward moment when it comes to sexual activities. While some people’s embarrassing moments could go as being light and not severe, others go through worse humiliation that could leave then scarred and rob them of their pride.
love-and-relationship
Embarrassing moments come off as events that leave one ashamed and self-conscious. After a long period of time, they become moments that fill one with laughter when shared. However, it may not be entirely funny or humorous to the person who experienced it.
When it comes to sexual escapades, the following could come off as embarrassing moments

Inability To Get It Up
It’s an embarrassing situation for a man to get a lady in the room and on the bed and be unable to get it up at the last moment. Most men who have experienced this kind of situation before try desperately to cover up and go ahead with the act. Anxiety could be a reason for this; the men could be so excited about the moment that they end up messing it up. This forms a lasting impression on the women especially if it was a fling. In some situations, the men could go limp suddenly and lose their hardness especially when the women have been turned on. It rubs on the man’s reputation at the long run.
Premature Ejaculation
Another weird moment a man would consider embarrassing is that moment he comes or releases quickly. The ladies after being engaged in fore-play which may or not involve MouthAction may just be getting in the mood. Most times they haven’t even gotten the rhythm of the sexual activity. In cases like this, not only does the man feel embarrassed, the ladies are left grunting and unsatisfied. Nothing rubs on a man’s ego than the knowledge of him being unable to make a woman go nut with wild sensations in bed. There is nothing more awkward than lying in bed next to a guy who finished quicker than he (or you) expected especially when you’ve been waiting all day/week for an epic love making.
Short Penis Or Girth Length
This could be a fun killer especially when a woman expects the man’s hardness and length to choke her and then she discovers it cannot even tickle her. Not only is the shock registered on the woman’s face, the man gets the message and feels humiliated. Men with short penis try to make up for this weakness with an idea of intensifying their capacities during pre-intimacy which does not actually translate into a changed story.

Sleeping Off During Sex
Alcohol has the ability to make people do things they wouldn’t ordinarily do. Some people have the ability to get drunk, have sex, and be totally in control. Not only do they drink even while at it, they also have the ability to take a sobriety test and pass with good grades. Not everyone has a high tolerance for consuming alcohol. It would be embarrassing when men fall asleep during sex, the unsuspecting ladies may not know on time until they feel their manliness go limp in them. Not only do they feel angry, they also feel they aren’t attractive enough for the men. It’s an embarrassing situation for both parties.
Farting During Sex
It would definitely piss anyone off to have their partner fart during MouthAction or during sex itself. Some people could be nasty and naughty. Having a partner do that during sex isn’t just embarrassing, it has the ability to kill the mood; especially when it comes with a loud sound and accompanied by a horrible smell. It’s as bad as having a pubic hair stuck on one’s teeth after giving head... READ MORE HERE http://www.relationshipclues.com/2015/11/5-things-that-make-sex-embarrassing.html

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by misspicy(f): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2015
cheesy
Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by lolu007(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2015
On a Wednesday morning.. angry
Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2015
Sleeping off during sex??undecided Lwkmdgringringrin
immediate breakup
Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
As a veeee I don't know what u are talking about
Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
how could someone sleep off during sex , is that even possible?
Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fingers crossed
Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op let's ask you a tricky question : how about when gas comes out of her Puss.y (sounding like fart), during sex, esp when changing position. should that also be considered as embarrassing?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Sleeping off during sex??undecided Lwkmdgringringrin

immediate breakup
You mean he should break up with her? Cos it's the baes who sleep off more often during sex cos more often than not, it's the guy who is doing 'activity ' ontop her.
Cue the lazy babes who always love missionary position.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by eyeon(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Farting during sex... Lol... Girls are used to this... When skyrocketing. grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by oshe11: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
incase
Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by gamaliel121(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Op let's ask you a tricky question : how about when gas comes out of her Puss.y (sounding like fart), during sex, esp when changing position. should that also be considered as embarrassing?

As a physics student..lemme give you the physics of penetration during sexual intercourse.

The sounds are
primarily related to air being forced out of the
vagina during thrusting of the penis into the
vaginal vault. Air can get trapped in the back of
the vagina behind the penis during penetration.
As the penis is thrust deeper, the pressure builds
and vaginal compliance will reach a peak, causing
the air to escape around the penis. The sound
created is from the slapping of the vaginal walls

You feel me? Lol...

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by gsalvatore: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
laying like a log of timber is also embarrassing...Op should add that to the list.

You let the guy do all the work later you start advocating Feminism .. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
angry

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by gamaliel121(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
sapiosexual1:

As a medical doctor, I can reassure you that you aren't far from the truth. Though the letting out of gas in this case isnt during thrusting. Air enters the vagina during sex and hides in the many vaginal crevices. When he withdraws and she wants to change position, the contraction of the vaginal wall collapses the pockets of air, giving out the involuntary sounds like farts

Nice one..

I now understand the medicine and physic behind "pussywhisltling" during sex!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
RELATIONSHIP go hear am.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by Maxi112: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Oyind17:
As a veeee I don't know what u are talking about
I will report u for lien here
Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by faith551(m): 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Moaning while having sex
Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2015
faith551:
Moaning while having sex
Seriousl?? This embarrasses you? Ur weird broh! shocked
Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by faith551(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Seriousl?? This embarrasses you? Ur weird broh! shocked

LOL, I was kidding bruv
Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2015
faith551:

LOL, I was kidding bruv
Berra. That's the part that brings morale! grin
Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by faith551(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Berra. That's the part that brings morale! grin

Moaning is a feed back, for some ppl it's the only means of communication while getting at it grin
Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2015
faith551:

Moaning is a feed back, for some ppl it's the only means of communication while getting at it grin
Yeah, it's a positive feedback, to both partners. It encourages them to kwlon with what they are doing. lol
Re: 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing by loverelationship(f): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
35 Fun Questions for Couples. #1 What are my pet peeves?
#2 What can’t I eat?
#3 What are the tells when I lie?
#4 When shouldn’t you talk to me?
#5 What do I identify as my worst habit?
#6 What do you think is my worst habit?
#7 What am I most proud of?
#8 What am I insecure about?
#9 Why do I like my favorite movie?
#10 What is my fondest memory as a child?
#11 Where do I dream of going?
#12 What are my short-term goals?
#13 What are my long-term goals?
#14 What are the little things that make me happy?
#15 What am I afraid of?
#16 How’s my relationship with my parents?
#17 Who do I consider my closest friend? *other
than you, of course?!*
#18 How did my heart break the first time?
#19 What was the moment that made me decide I
could trust you?
#20 When do you think I first fell in love with you?
Questions about your partner
These questions, on the other hand, are designed to
give your partner insight into your way of thinking.
It’s easier to ask these questions, so your partner will
know how much you want to be involved in their life.
#1 Which friend of yours do I trust the most?
#2 What do I like about you the most?
#3 What drew me to you?
#4 How’s my relationship with your family?
#5 What do I do that makes you mad?
#6 What do I do to calm you down?
#7 Which of your shirts do I dislike?
#8 Which habit of yours do I want you to change?
#9 How often do I want to hear from you?
#10 When do I need you the most?
#11 When do I need you the least?
#12 When have I ever been a pain in the ass?
#13 What can I do to improve?
#14 What can we do to keep our love alive?
#15 When did you first realize that you loved me?
We recommend that you ask both sets of questions,
so you can share with each other, as opposed to just
hearing one person’s side. We hope that these
questions can give you a better grasp of what it takes
to keep your relationship going, as well as the things
that you’re doing right.
Read more http://www.relationshipclues.com/2015/12/relationshipclues.com.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Or My Boyfriend -- Who Do I Choose ? / 3 Kinds Of Sex Every Woman Enjoys / Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.