Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? (2619 Views)

Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by CastingCrowns(f): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pls wats ur take on this?do u think it can work out?

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by Precious91(m): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Their mindsets are different.It could affect them.
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by agarawu23(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Precious91:
Their mindsets are different.It could affect them.
nothing to affect.

we are both serving one God.
if both parties are pleased with it, they should go ahead
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by Cutehector(m): 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Yea it can work....

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by Update(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
if yhu ask me, na hu ah go ask??
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by Precious91(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
agarawu23:
nothing to affect.

we are both serving one God.
if both parties are pleased with it, they should go ahead
I don't want to believe that.A God won't say I should kill my fellow human to get some virgins.(I have great muslim friends).Also will the man allow the lady to be free in serving the God she has been servingTheir families and background too.
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by sirthisthickkal: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
It could work?.. But the most important questions to ask is that, how long will it work?
Because the rate at which tribalism is trending now, marriage between a man and a woman from different religion or ethnicity could be very hard to accomplish.
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by agarawu23(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Precious91:

I don't want to believe that.A God won't say I should kill my fellow human to get some virgins .(I have great muslim friends).Also will the man allow the lady to be free in serving the God she has been servingTheir families and background too.
come again please!
I don't get you
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by kolomax(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Precious91:

I don't want to believe that.A God won't say I should kill my fellow human to get some virgins.(I have great muslim friends).Also will the man allow the lady to be free in serving the God she has been servingTheir families and background too.
seriously are you trying to create religious war or what which of the gods are you talking about because Allah (S.A.W) did not and will never ask for human sacrifice so always get your facts before saying trash..
meanwhile the likes of fashola,saraki,ajimobi,amosun wives are all Christians while the husbands are Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by Intrepid01(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
And give facts to support that statement that you will earn virgins for killing people.
Try to always separate facts from propaganda
Hate wont take us all anywhere.
Precious91:

Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by Xslaze3xd(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Its working for me and we are doing great.

#RAMADAM_KAREEM
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by Xslaze3xd(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Its working for me and we are doing great.

#RAMADAM_KAREEM
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by osaslord500(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Why can't it work? Who dey bobo u na?
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by Intrepid01(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
@Precious91:

And give facts to support that statement that you will earn virgins for killing people.
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by Precious91(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
kolomax:
seriously are you trying to create religious war or what which of the gods are you talking about because Allah (S.A.W) did not and will never ask for human sacrifice so always get your facts before saying trash
Am not oo.That's why I said I have great muslim friends.Don't misquote me.Just giving you the perspective of some folks.
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by naijaboiy: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
it depends on your personal convictions. smiley
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by Intrepid01(m): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sometimes I wish there was nothing called religion; Xtianity or Islam

We have all become slaves to these religions, instead of the religion to emancipate us.

WE ARE ALL HUMANS FIRST.

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by Precious91(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Intrepid01:
No hating,bro.No propaganda too.I am just giving you the mindset of some folks.Didn't mean to attack any religion.

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by Chidonc(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hell No........christains guys don finish ? Ok atleast date an atheist na...if christain boy follow muslim girl na problem! I remember hw dem nearly attack me becos of AISHA oh. Infact I no go wrk
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by Young03(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dats only if Alhaji dont notice
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by Precious91(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
agarawu23:
come again please!
I don't get you
That's the believe of some fundamentalists.Just trying to prepare the guy ahead for the kind of questions he will be asked.
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by joyrealestates(f): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
It won't work!!! Screw feelings
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by shamsuRana(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
CastingCrowns:

One thing with this world is that as u imagine something, some one has taken a step towards actualizing it and some one has indeed actualized it.

I can tell you of a muslim man I know whom dated and married a Christian girl as his second wife.save for this moment that am writing,they are doing very well.
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by Slimzjoe(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Its not Gonna Work Out cos Of Clash of Beliefs
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by IamLEGEND1: 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
SMH for the kyn idìots wey dey diz world. Coz all i've been seeing is religious bigotry, NOTHING ELSE.
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by amosade30(m): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2015
CastingCrowns:
nice sexy look dear...au iz ya 9t goin?
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by Tallestt(f): 4:34am On Jul 20, 2015
CastingCrowns:
Hey! It can for sure if the love is true. We have too many of them here in kano and you'll never know/notice coz love covers it all.
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
CastingCrowns:

hope this relationship has broken sha
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by CastingCrowns(f): 12:30am On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:

hope this relationship has broken sha
lol....yes
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 17, 2017
CastingCrowns:
lol....yes

Good... God bless that decision of yours

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by EYIBLESSN(m): 12:35am On Jul 17, 2017
sirthisthickkal:
It could work?.. But the most important questions to ask is that, how long will it work?
Because the rate at which tribalism is trending now, marriage between a man and a woman from different religion or ethnicity could be very hard to accomplish.

Who is talking about tribalism here ?
Re: Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:44am On Aug 11, 2018
CastingCrowns:
lol....yes

Coughs !
In 2015 you were still asking the question, as at 2017 the relationship was in shambles.

What happened, religious beliefs wahala ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? / Photo Of The Day:- Which Of The man Is Holding A Hoe? / Have You Seen This Size & Type Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.