Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

BVN: Bank Customers Abandon Banks, To Wait Till October 29 For Another Rush - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BVN: Bank Customers Abandon Banks, To Wait Till October 29 For Another Rush (1054 Views)

Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 / Buhari Invites N-delta Leaders For Meeting October 29 In Abuja / PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVN: Bank Customers Abandon Banks, To Wait Till October 29 For Another Rush by bigass(f): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
I visited a Gtbank 30th of June and everywhere was packed, visited today and Nobody was seen registering for BVN. Nigerians are waiting for Oct29 to begin rush again.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BVN: Bank Customers Abandon Banks, To Wait Till October 29 For Another Rush by Olamitisoji(m): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
ok
Re: BVN: Bank Customers Abandon Banks, To Wait Till October 29 For Another Rush by Masculity(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Haha... I trust my country people.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: BVN: Bank Customers Abandon Banks, To Wait Till October 29 For Another Rush by hadura29(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Before nko... Naija I hail thee...
Re: BVN: Bank Customers Abandon Banks, To Wait Till October 29 For Another Rush by chimerase2: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Me self neva do grin
Despite wat I passed tru during de deadline day grin
Re: BVN: Bank Customers Abandon Banks, To Wait Till October 29 For Another Rush by Femistico(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
By oct 28 now there will be so much croud again in our banks...nigerians sha
Re: BVN: Bank Customers Abandon Banks, To Wait Till October 29 For Another Rush by stevecantrell: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Before nko ? grin
Re: BVN: Bank Customers Abandon Banks, To Wait Till October 29 For Another Rush by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
bigass:
I visited a Gtbank 30th of June and everywhere was packed, visited today and Nobody was seen registering for BVN. Nigerians are waiting for Oct29 to begin rush again.

I might be selfish. But I strongly believe the postponement was a huge reward for Indiscipline and stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVN: Bank Customers Abandon Banks, To Wait Till October 29 For Another Rush by Humorclux: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
even me sef neva register. And i never plan to do am yet
Re: BVN: Bank Customers Abandon Banks, To Wait Till October 29 For Another Rush by Humorclux: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

I might be selfish. But I strongly believe the postponement was a huge reward for Indiscipline and stupidity.

True talk
Re: BVN: Bank Customers Abandon Banks, To Wait Till October 29 For Another Rush by Symphony007: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
This virtually sums it up!

1 Like

Re: BVN: Bank Customers Abandon Banks, To Wait Till October 29 For Another Rush by Iniobon(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pls someone shld remind me on the 29th of October
Re: BVN: Bank Customers Abandon Banks, To Wait Till October 29 For Another Rush by overhypedsteve(m): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Its not lazyness. Nigerians are very busy people. They do not depend on the government for anything so when the government ask them to abandon their daily activities and jobs to partake in any such exercise they find it annoying.
Re: BVN: Bank Customers Abandon Banks, To Wait Till October 29 For Another Rush by bigass(f): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
bvn
Re: BVN: Bank Customers Abandon Banks, To Wait Till October 29 For Another Rush by sinkhole: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
overhypedsteve:
Its not lazyness. Nigerians are very busy people. They do not depend on the government for anything so when the government ask them to abandon their daily activities and jobs to partake in any such exercise they find it annoying.
You may actually be on point here o! Do you know that I did not try to go for this SIM card re-registration thing because I can not imagine myself lining-up for hours to re-register a SIM card, that is a huge waste of time, I just concluded that if they block the line, I will just buy another one and I have already backed-up my contacts grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank, Geometric, Others Seal N15bn Power Deal / EFCC: What Of T. A. Orji? / Rochas Is Getting Desperate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.