Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State (16368 Views)

President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Three Female Suicide Bombers In Monguno (Graphic Photos) / 100 Killed By Boko Haram's Booby Trap In Monguno, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by virus04(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by yorke1: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Baba don confuse. This work pass am

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
stepo707:

yes bro and i wonder why their focus is just borno...someone please help me understand why only that state?
buhari said he will end Bh by July 29 2015. I de count days fÓr am

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by Osama10(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Amnesty International come and see food oh. angry

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by ShowYourCertificate: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
No comment
Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by neocortex: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Babaonechance , your "people" are dying!
What does it profit a man to gain sharia while sacrificing innocent people's souls.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by Dahjhi: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
cool
know d kinda smiley u go deh take book space nah... This news dey cool? embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by Hero10001: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chai, we don enter one chance oh!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari you promised to end this with one month. You promised to lead the fight against Boko Haram.
But you busy going after the money GEJ spent during his tenure.
Busy taking selfies
Busy planning on how to build Helipad
Busy visiting West Germany.
Buhari you have misled Nigeria.
You should have retired with honor and allow the younger generation to stir the affair of this country
Buhari Chineke God is watching you on His 5D
Shebi you want to rule naija. I warned you but you refused.
You wil not go unpunish
Buhari ntoorr gi

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by walozanga(m): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pls call mr change
Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by ZUBY77(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Commissioner Osinbade should stop going to where he is not invited.

Sympathize with 20 hospitalised peeps and hundred dies.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by ipreach: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari should call his boys to order

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by ice25(f): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
I will continue to say it

THE NORTH NEEDS A REPUBLIC

what's the difference between sharia and bokoharam

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by MKO4ever(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
discusant:
The Genesis of Boko Haram violence - Use of sharia criminal justice system in Nigeria.

Really?? How come Zamfara is still peaceful then?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by CSTR2: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2015

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by Usman212s: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Baba "stand still" your action is in urgent need pls....
We've lost many from the day you'r in to date

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by eagleeye2: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
GEJ jump and pass this one. Buhari don enter am.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by free2ryhme: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-33369713

Why is BBC the only foreign news agency reporting this?

What has happened to our local news agency?

What is happening to this country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by chesterlee(m): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
With the rate this boko boys are going

'The mere commissioner' should just find a house in the North east...cos he go visit tire!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
where are the South West who have been telling us that buhari will crush boko haram in 2weeks. Lool . do you guys need to eat a drum of amala each to have sense that dis old grandpa have nothing left in his head.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by Born2eatPussy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Thank me

Abokiii
Thank you so much
Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by ojimbo(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
my brothers up north. you people still don't want to call your boys to order?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by apholaryn: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:
I want Buhari to rule Nigeria for 9 years.
I know he won't fight his brothers the boko haram
At the end of his 9 years tenure, there will be no living being in the north & south ( Boko Haram would have killed all the abokkii & yellow bars), then, we the Igbo's will have the whole Nigeria to ourselves.

I love Buhari the dullardinnnnho of Duara
for your mind u don make sense? as old as you are. smh!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
free2ryhme:

Why is BBC the only foreign news agency reporting this?

What has happened to our local news agency?

What is happening to this country
if I hear sey punch and sharia reporters report dis kind news wey go vex Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by Hemanwel(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
The APC only planned to hijack power from the ruling party at all cost by using the weaknesses of the past administration as a campaign point.They never had any blueprint for the country; only to promise gullible Nigerians the IMPOSSIBLES,e.g making $1= N1.
Chibok girls - they've not been found
Naira - further depreciation as against the dollar.
Insecurity in the northeast - getting worse,etc.
Yet the President does not have a Minister of Defense....
The steam at which the past administration fought the insurgents has dropped in this present administration.Insurgents are having a fields day...

LADIES AND GENTLE,NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY SCAMMED!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by sweatlana: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Congratulations to buhari

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by Defcon1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
omasiagu:
Am so so happy that buhari's govt is failing faster than expected.

May his govt fail and may nigerians stone him.
Not so fast, brother

Buhari's failure is your failure, because he is protecting your interests...the economy, jobs, healthcare, education and other dividends of democracy.

So be careful what you wish for.
You don't make an investment in a company and wish that company folds.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by Karlman: 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bad
Re: Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State by chimerase2: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Since buhari's adminstration I hv not hard or seen news of millitary offensive on boko haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Council Chairmen Prostrate, Beg Governor Abiodun / Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria / DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.