Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- (19847 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate 3RD EDITION -Winner- Obafemi Awolowo University / Nairaland Interschool Debate Third edition winner 4: Futminna / NAIRALAND Interschool debate third edition winner 3: UNILORIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wow........my alma mata
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by sammy329(m): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Weldone, guys Great funaabites
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by demsid(m): 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Greatest of the greatest funaabites. Congrats guys. Im proud of my alma mata.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Naijalifeusa(f): 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
congrats grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Nunushokoto(m): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
[size=24pt]
FUNAAB, FUNAAB
Glory of our day,
Forward, Upward
We shall ever stay,
Beacon of our father land
To succeed we will sail
Labouring , Toiling
Onward we shall never fail.
[/size]

13 Likes

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 07, 2015
the nature secret we will find as offering to mankind we are aiming at sound scholarship and ACADEMIC LEADERSHIP
FUNAAB!FUNAAB!! GLORY OF OUR DAY

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:03am On Jul 07, 2015
Fynestboi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2599604_result_jpeg5e6e1cd254752138499f2dbede79fed1

I AM GLAD TO PRONOUNCE TO YOU THE WINNER OF THE SECOND EDITION OF NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE make some noise for........
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2599616_funaab_jpeg70c4bc0ca6875a9dc498cd660a740798

FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF ABEOKUTA

[size=28pt]FUNAAB [/size]

ALL plaudit, acclamation and adoration to God for the megahit of this edition, and also to our personage Judges and audience we love you all.....
till next EDITION.....
Dear OP,Point of correction.
Its Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
God bless FUNAAB
Proud2b an Alumni

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Nunushokoto(m): 12:13am On Jul 07, 2015
Ended so soon
Where is pseudomoner ooo??
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by damiloladuke: 12:14am On Jul 07, 2015
GREAT FUNAAB GREATEST FUNAABITE... ARTICULATE WE ARE... YES WE ARE... INCONGRUOUS WE DARE, YES WE DARE.... ALUTA AGAINST ALL OPPRESSION, VICTORIA ASCERTA IMPERATIVE.

WE ARE THE NUMBER 1.

REPPING 08/09

REPPING ABG

REPPING ROAD SAFETY CLUB

REPPING SHUNTING

REPPING www.wenogetjob.com BUT WE DEY MAKE MONEY.

Read About My Chronicles In FUNAAB on my blog.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by eedrees(m): 12:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Funaabite!!!
Great!!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by pseudonomer: 12:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Fynestboi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2599604_result_jpeg5e6e1cd254752138499f2dbede79fed1

I AM GLAD TO PRONOUNCE TO YOU THE WINNER OF THE SECOND EDITION OF NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE make some noise for........
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2599616_funaab_jpeg70c4bc0ca6875a9dc498cd660a740798

FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF ABEOKUTA

[size=28pt]FUNAAB [/size]

ALL plaudit, acclamation and adoration to God for the megahit of this edition, and also to our personage Judges and audience we love you all.....
till next EDITION.....

[b]I want to take this moment to thank the host(Fynestboi), all the coordinators, judges, NL CEO, Seun Osewa and everyone that took part in this competition from the very start. I was part of this last year, I was even the best debater in the first round, but we couldn't make it past the first round due to my partner that wasn't up for the challenge then, so I will like to thank my team mates, Nunushokoto and ibsgal, ibsgal has always been part of the team, she contributed a lot to the success.

You have no idea how happy I am to be the best debater and on the winning team. this competition has transformed my writing skills, and built my confidence in writing. I think I should start writing on a blog now, hopefully I will get better.

It is so wonderful that you are able to host this competition every year. It is a great opportunity for me, and I'm sure other nairaland undergraduates will benefit from the competition as much as I have.

I will also like to extend my thanks to the donors who make this competition a success. I hope that someday I will be able to be as generous as they are.

Gratefully,
Pseudonomer[/b]

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by meforyou1(m): 12:55am On Jul 07, 2015
FUNAABites, please accept my congratulations. organisers, please I will like to play a greater role in this debate in the next season. please contact me.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by meforyou1(m): 1:02am On Jul 07, 2015
pseudonomer:

[b]I want to take this moment to thank the host(Fynestboi), all the coordinators, judges, NL CEO, Seun Osewa and everyone that took part in this competition from the very start. I was part of this last year, I was even the best debater in the first round, but we couldn't make it past the first round due to my partner that wasn't up for the challenge then, so I will like to thank my team mates, Nunushokoto and ibsgal, ibsgal has always been part of the team, she contributed a lot to the success.

You have no idea how happy I am to be the best debater and on the winning team. this competition has transformed my writing skills, and built my confidence in writing. I think I should start writing on a blog now, hopefully I will get better.

It is so wonderful that you are able to host this competition every year. It is a great opportunity for me, and I'm sure other nairaland undergraduates will benefit from the competition as much as I have.

I will also like to extend my thanks to the donors who make this competition a success. I hope that someday I will be able to be as generous as they are.

Gratefully,
Pseudonomer[/b]
pseudonomer, you did well. but really not fantastic. i am a Mathematics/Computer Science graduate. And i always express my displeasure when my coursemates only concentrate the on computer science and forget the mathematics.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Nunushokoto(m): 1:03am On Jul 07, 2015
pseudonomer:

Gratefully,
Pseudonomer[/b]
Gbam!!!! U deserve it bro.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by adioolayi(m): 1:48am On Jul 07, 2015
pseudonomer:

Gratefully,
Pseudonomer[/b]

Great Unaabite graetest unaabite...indivisible we are, yes we are
Articulate we are, yes we are.
In congruous we there, yes we there...Aluta against all opression, Victoria ascerta imperative....In Nigeria first Agric Varsity and Universe fabulous campus...
we are the only fabulous in the universe, another fabulous is a counterfeit grin
Old Unaabsu Anthem grin
Congratulations man...Thanks.
#ProudAlumnus

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by olu4life(m): 1:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Wooow!!! My Alma mata doing us proud. Congrats guys. *hugs and beers*
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by olu4life(m): 1:53am On Jul 07, 2015
Nunushokoto:
[size=24pt]
FUNAAB, FUNAAB
Glory of our day,
Forward, Upward
We shall ever stay,
To succeed we will sail
Labouring , Toiling
Onward we shall ever stay.
[/size]

Chai... Memories. But our time na
UNAAB UNAAB GLORY OF OUR DAY!!! tongue

I remember we hardly knew d rest of the anthem, but once it gets to that first line, boiz go add korrect bass to it grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Bimffo(m): 3:27am On Jul 07, 2015
Choiii.. My Funaab.. grin Though Your Social Life is Zero, but still we go Celebrate You.. !!!! GBAYIII
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Champion01(m): 4:02am On Jul 07, 2015
Wow! Thats my school mates booming like morning glory. Congrat to you guys. You did wonderfully well. @OP, I'm not trying to judge you guys oooo but Sammyscholar deserved to be among the best debaters.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by smileyz16(m): 4:08am On Jul 07, 2015
GOD bless funaab..GOD bless funaabites...GOD bless colmas!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Jamzig1(m): 4:30am On Jul 07, 2015
Greatest of the greatest Funaabites!....Well done guyz...u made us proud...Keep it up
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by titicamara22: 4:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Congrats guys. Proud be an alumni... Gafar Titi-Camara 2010 AEFM dept
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by titanic1(f): 4:56am On Jul 07, 2015
smileyz16:
GOD bless funaab..GOD bless funaabites...GOD bless colmas!!!!
guy u don start for here again shey na colmas win d trophy
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by naturalwaves: 4:59am On Jul 07, 2015
Congrats to all Unaabites and Funaabites grin.
"This is Unaab, there is no time for jamboree "- A. A. A Agboola.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by CEO1(m): 5:13am On Jul 07, 2015
Godwin!!!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by SMREXY(m): 5:16am On Jul 07, 2015
Congratulations!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by SMREXY(m): 5:18am On Jul 07, 2015
olu4life:

Chai... Memories. But our time na
UNAAB UNAAB GLORY OF OUR DAY!!! tongue

I remember we hardly knew d rest of the anthem, but once it gets to that first line, boiz go add korrect bass to it grin cheesy
Na so o grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by DVMtuppence(m): 5:32am On Jul 07, 2015
Nunushokoto:
[size=24pt]
FUNAAB, FUNAAB
Glory of our day,
Forward, Upward
We shall ever stay,
To succeed we will sail
Labouring , Toiling
Onward we shall ever stay.
[/size]
funaabite,it is we shall never fail

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by DVMtuppence(m): 5:35am On Jul 07, 2015
ennyhola:
the nation secret we will find as offering to mankind we are aiming at standard scholarship and ACADEMIC LEADERSHIP
FUNAAB!FUNAAB!! GLORY OF OUR DAY
it is d nature secret not nation and also
it is we are aiming at sound scholarship
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by chupcake(m): 5:35am On Jul 07, 2015
pseudonomer:

Gratefully,
Pseudonomer[/b]

Proud of you bro. If I was still in Camp, I for host you. Proud to be an alumni.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by suco01(m): 5:43am On Jul 07, 2015
FUNAAB FUNAAB. Glory of the day, 4ward upward we shall ever stay. Best University in 9ja (agree or disagree)
Pseudonomer and Nunushokoto u're d best. I need unah autograph on my baby (Al Ameen) shirts.
Nxt edition we're ruling till Et...nity.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by suco01(m): 5:52am On Jul 07, 2015
meforyou1:
pseudonomer, you did well. but really not fantastic. i am a Mathematics/Computer Science graduate. And i always express my displeasure when my coursemates only concentrate the on computer science and forget the mathematics.

Bros u shd av rep den. Abeg dats d best way to finish ur opponent. I guess fynesboi shd open floor 4 u nd Pseudonomer cant wait 2 see d disaster dat'll befall u. Pseudonomer all d way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Picture / JAMB 2019- Things You Should Consider When Choosing A School / 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.