Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- (19848 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate 3RD EDITION -Winner- Obafemi Awolowo University / Nairaland Interschool Debate Third edition winner 4: Futminna / NAIRALAND Interschool debate third edition winner 3: UNILORIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by swaggyfunmite: 6:37am On Jul 07, 2015
Funaab is always making me proud
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Akinmulegun(m): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2015
[color=#000000][/color], Datz nice
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Realdeals(m): 7:33am On Jul 07, 2015
Indivisible we are! Yes we are!
Articulate we are
Irrepresible we dare
We are Fabulous
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Qtsnow(m): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Of the greatest, to the greatest FUNAABites, This is not about La Cram La Pour, it is all about intelligence, articulation and tenacity. Beacons of our fatherland.
Nice of one guys, making me proud of my Alma mater.

signed; Ajala AKA Alkyne of the whole of FUNAAB, Colerm and FWM.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2015
Proudly FUNAABITE

Funaab Funaab glory of our day!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Glokit(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2015
of d greatest funaabite. ...im proud of u guys......u dey REP well
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Samfigo1(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2015
FUNAAB; A school planted on the solid rock all other school sorry ground is sinking sand!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by bolafez(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2015
greatest Funaabite
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by meforyou1(m): 8:37am On Jul 07, 2015
suco01:

Bros u shd av rep den. Abeg dats d best way to finish ur opponent. I guess fynesboi shd open floor 4 u nd Pseudonomer cant wait 2 see d disaster dat'll befall u. Pseudonomer all d way.
Very funny. If I were in FUNAAB now, I will be Dean Faculty of Science
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by medalz(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2015
Thank you guys for making us proud. Greatest FUNAABITE!!! Aluta Continua. Medalz
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Nunushokoto(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2015
Samfigo1:
FUNAAB; A school planted on the solid rock all other school sorry ground is sinking sand!
Hmmmm
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by atymat: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Greatest Funaabite......... Our head is there ojere
Thanks guys for making us proud.....more power to your elbow
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Nunushokoto(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2015
Nunushokoto:
[size=24pt] FUNAAB, FUNAAB Glory of our day, Forward, Upward We shall ever stay, Beacon of our father land To succeed we will sail Labouring , Toiling Onward we shall never fail. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by pellycute(f): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Proudly funaabite ..i so much love my sch
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2015
Nunushokoto:
[size=24pt]
FUNAAB, FUNAAB
Glory of our day,
Forward, Upward
We shall ever stay,
Beacon of our father land
To succeed we will sail
Labouring , Toiling
Onward we shall never fail.
[/size]

Forever fabulous UNAAB!

Congrats guys! Repping UNAAB all the way from Aberdeen, Scotland.

mzteemarh come and see o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by totalhouse(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=pseudonomer post=35569965]

[b]I want to take this moment to thank the host(Fynestboi), all the coordinators, judges, NL CEO, Seun Osewa and everyone that took part in this competition from the very start. I was part of this last year, I was even the best debater in the first round, but we couldn't make it past the first round due to my partner that wasn't up for the challenge then, so I will like to thank my team mates, Nunushokoto and ibsgal, ibsgal has always been part of the team, she contributed a lot to the success.

You have no idea how happy I am to be the best debater and on the winning team. this competition has transformed my writing skills, and built my confidence in writing. I think I should start writing on a blog now, hopefully I will get better.

It is so wonderful that you are able to host this competition every year. It is a great opportunity for me, and I'm sure other nairaland undergraduates will benefit from the competition as much as I have.

I will also like to extend my thanks to the donors who make this competition a success. I hope that someday I will be able to be as generous as they are.
I'm proud of you. You are a worthy rep of one of the best universities in nigeria.Thanks for making funaab proud. I graduated from the then UNAAB about 15yrs ago.pls inbox me with your phone no,I want to credit it. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by totalhouse(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
adioolayi:

Great Unaabite graetest unaabite...indivisible we are, yes we are
Articulate we are, yes we are.
In congruous we there, yes we there...Aluta against all opression, Victoria ascerta imperative....In Nigeria first Agric Varsity and Universe fabulous campus...
we are the only fabulous in the universe, another fabulous is a counterfeit grin
Old Unaabsu Anthem grin
Congratulations man...Thanks.

#ProudAlumnus
Thanks man. You real oldy. .lol. That used to be unaab anthem when I was there.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by wasco8(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Am proud to be a unaabite

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
olukenzo:

Forever fabulous UNAAB!

Congrats guys! Repping UNAAB all the way from Aberdeen, Scotland.

mzteemarh come and see o cheesy
lol cheesy
Stop feeling yourself joor tongue
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
mzteemarh:
lol cheesy
Stop feeling yourself joor tongue

Unilorin hater tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by pseudonomer: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=totalhouse post=35586595][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Tgirl4real(f): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Fynestboi:

ALL plaudit, acclamation and adoration to God for the megahit of this edition, and also to our personage Judges and audience we love you all.....
till next EDITION.....

Na wa for the big big grammar o. Na English you dey study? tongue

Anyways, you are welcome. smiley
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Fynestboi: 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tgirl4real:

Na wa for the big big grammar o. Na English you dey study? tongue

Anyways, you are welcome. smiley

All thanks to you mum... kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 08, 2015
olukenzo:

Unilorin hater tongue grin
tongue
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Judee99(m): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2015
WE HAV A VISION GREAT AND CLEAR #enityme
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by mo2raur(f): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Morin house, pls when is the post jamb exam, and when is the form going to be available?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- by Redfox(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Research, Data Analysis, Project & Dissertation

Earthlings! a closer look.

Redfox Solution Statistical/investment and Econometric packages We offer project/dissertation/thesis writing assistance to student/researchers. With the use of softwares like SPSS, Eviews,PcGive, STATA,Matlab,SQL, VBA and Microsoft Excel forecasting, financial and investment(currency & fixed income) analytic. Don't compromise quality for anything in the world. Call for research assistance.

Quantitative Risk*
Panel Data*
Forecasting*
Bands*
In-depth Dissertation & Thesis Advisory Aid*
Data Analytics Support*
Financial Regression*
Data Mining*
VBA Master*
Advanced Excel Simulation*
Foreign Exchange Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research@the Tip*
Financial Markets*

Kingsley
Redfox
kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Picture / JAMB 2019- Things You Should Consider When Choosing A School / 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.