Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Do True Love Really Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do True Love Really Exist? (1474 Views)

Unreturned Love Really Hurts / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Is Love Really For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do True Love Really Exist? by kokoletz(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2006
Guys I dnt knw if there is any thread like this in the house but I will luv us to talk about this. With this trend of "FOR BETTER FOR STAY FOR WORST FOR GO" attitude among our girls this day baffles me. Some girls now took relationship as a bizness of making ends meet, most expecially those in higher institution wanting to put on the best cloths, drive the best car, lives in mansion, use the phone witout investing a penny in it. Now to the guys who are the main genesis of the problem wanting to count the number of holes they port as each day passes-by there doin all sorts of SHADDY BIZNESS all in the name of showing girls in town dt they have arrive as well as upgrading there list of holes. I believe in love and I knw that it exist but how true and geniue is it. Pls let talk about this cos it affecting our life, our future,our evry thing. Waiting to read. "No Long Thing".
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by iice(f): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2006
There are a couple of threads on this but here goes.
Yes it exists in novels, movies and fantasies
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by LetterGirl(f): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2006
YES sweetie, true love does exsist. It is the very fiber and reason of our exsistence GOD.He is love. I feel like you i still believe in love even though i been beat down, talked about, called out my name, felt unloved and uncared for. All these things are how we made jesus felt we he came and then we hung him. But guess what he still LOVES us. When i'm down and out and my world is just gone.I rememeber his unsubsiding love for me. He says "I will never leave nor for sake you". I'm sorry right now i know i did not answer your question directly but for as a man or woman loving us yes they can. But real love is someone sold out for god because then they can sale out for you! God loves you always!
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by segun111(m): 5:24am On Sep 23, 2006
Yes true love do exist, however, due to the influx of the divorce rate in this century and the fact that some men have mastered the western culture by killing their wives it makes it unrecorgnizable. Once you find it my prayer is for the couple to treate it with the greatest respect and cherish it each day and pray that it will continue to prosper,
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by stanza(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2009
wow!!! true love doesnt exist coz luv was murdered in iraq.well my naija pple,no money no love
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by Enquirer: 12:15am On Jun 03, 2009
true love exists but is easily choked to death when you lack money to maintain it. so whether you like it or not, money is required otherwise, your true love may turn to false love eventually.
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by topup: 12:23am On Jun 03, 2009
If it isn't true it's not love, the only place where you can find this 'true love' is in God. Honestly, there are other substitutes but they come nowhere near.
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by Orimili(m): 12:47am On Jun 03, 2009
kokoletz:

Guys I dnt knw if there is any thread like this in the house but I will luv us to talk about this. With this trend of "FOR BETTER FOR STAY FOR WORST FOR GO" attitude among our girls this day baffles me. Some girls now took relationship as a bizness of making ends meet, most expecially those in higher institution wanting to put on the best cloths, drive the best car, lives in mansion, use the phone witout investing a penny in it. Now to the guys who are the main genesis of the problem wanting to count the number of holes they port as each day passes-by there doin all sorts of SHADDY BIZNESS all in the name of showing girls in town dt they have arrive as well as upgrading there list of holes. I believe in love and I knw that it exist but how true and geniue is it. Pls let talk about this cos it affecting our life, our future,our evry thing. Waiting to read. "No Long Thing".

I guess someone doesn't know how to use the search function. This question gets asked at least four times daily.
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by samshoz(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2010
Wel, i believe true love exist but finding it takes God's grace & those who have it shud hold on tight dont let go!
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by amyg(f): 10:26am On Mar 09, 2010
Luv is a fm of energy dt can neither b created nor dstroyed bt cn only b transfered frm 1prsn 2 d other&can b distarstrous wen nt controled
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by chidipupay(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2010
True love, as in boys n girls luv was crucified 3,000 years ago
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by samshoz(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2010
amyg:

Luv is a fm of energy dt can neither b created nor dstroyed bt cn only b transfered frm 1prsn 2 d other&can b distarstrous wen nt controled

Hmmmn, another perspective, what u beliv becomes ur reality.
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by rapstar: 10:45am On Mar 09, 2010
love is just a fantancy.
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by chidipupay(m): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2010
U just learn how to manage people
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by adesodiq(m): 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2010
why not,true love exit. but they are not strong enough
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by daduke2k(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2010
True luv, Uhmmm it does bt nt in all rtionship
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by doctorlov: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2010
true love certainly does exist.The problem is that many of us want so much but we give so little.
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by pops1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2010
Yes it does exist, The question is do u have it in u? if yes then u should know it does exist,
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by julianH(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2010
It does but very difficult to fine
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by freecocoa(f): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2010
true love only exists in christ jesus.
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by samshoz(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2010
God is love, love is having that nature of God which is "genuine care/commitment"
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2010
doctorlov:

true love certainly does exist.The problem is that many of us want so much but we give so little.

Exactly!

@Topic

How can we ever find true love when we are not willing to open our hearts to the possibility of finding it? How can we find true love when we give so little but expect so much in return?

I don't think the problem is with the existence of true love. . .the problem lies with us. . .

Sometimes true love might be staring us in the face and we do not even realize it because we are busy building up defenses. . .and blinded by our own selfishness to realize the sacrifices the other person's making for us. . .

I believe love exists. . .but what makes it true is time. . .Time either strengthens or tears it down!

With time you know if what you feel for that person is true or just a fiction of the imagination!
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by samshoz(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Exactly!

@Topic

How can we ever find true love when we are not willing to open our hearts to the possibility of finding it? How can we find true love when we give so little but expect so much in return?

I don't think the problem is with the existence of true love. . .the problem lies with us. . .

Sometimes true love might be staring us in the face and we do not even realize it because we are busy building up defenses. . .and blinded by our own selfishness to realize the sacrifices the other person's making for us. . .

I believe love exists. . .but what makes it true is time. . .Time either strengthens or tears it down!

With time you know if what you feel for that person is true or just a fiction of the imagination!

I really agree with u, thanks for bringing the "time" emphasis into the discussion. It really reals everything
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by chidipupay(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2010
to me it did before, but has been crucified some 3,000 years ago
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by eazyman(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2010
I think it does but its very hard to find___i used to think i had it until i was devastated by it.
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by fubiluv: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2010
I strongly belive in love. smiley
And i also support (thoniaslim). smiley
Its all about TIME>>>, cool
Time can create LOVE <<<<, tongue
Time can destroy LOVE******, angry
Time can discover LOVE{{{{{{, cheesy
Time can turn Hate to LOVE and LOVE to hate. lipsrsealed
So do you belive in LOVE?,
And do you think that time can bring it to you? kiss
Re: Do True Love Really Exist? by abrahym(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
Yep

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Often Behave Like That? / Terrible Nigerian Men. / Whats D Craziest Thing You Have Done 4 Luv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.