Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu (11502 Views)

The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! / IPOB, A Disaster For Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu- Premium Times / Eye Opener;the Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Duru1(m): 1:01am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Coming from a disabled monkey called Dede1. A deranged disable that love spewing trash just to cum. Save your sermon for your useless and cursed people. No one take you ediots serious cos you yeebhoes are eternal foolish and dumb. A cursed tribe that dwell on foolishness and shame daily, even a retarded senile dunce like you is throwing insult. You better go take care of your dying health. M.oronic fool

I had always known that dead remains dumb. If jackass such you is allowed free reign on the street with a maddening infatuation on damsel such as Bianca, you will turn into kidnapper of skirts. What a deluded rapscallion. You are as filth as Oshodi, dumbass fool.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by sweetgala(m): 1:01am On Jul 03, 2015
I want them to follow Kanu on his useless plight, and force the issue with violence . Then we'll see the true vengeance of Nigeria. 1966 would be child's play
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 1:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Where is the slowpoke Imhotep? The ediot have done the ojuiku style....typical cursed yeebhoe

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 1:07am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
Duru1:

I had always known that dead remains dumb. If jackass such you is allowed free reign on the street with a maddening infatuation on damsel such as Bianca, you will turn into kidnapper of skirts. What a deluded rapscallion. You are as filth as Oshodi, dumbass fool.
[/s]

An aged disabled leper like you can never make sense. A cursed old fool that spend all his pathetic life on a chair, what a mo/ron. Of course, an overstretched punny dunce like Biancar is a damsel to you, and not me. Your stupidity cant make you think well cos you are a born retard. Even the big head Peadophile Ojuiku can attest to it. You can end your miserable life if you are angry, no one cares.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by SUBWAY101(m): 1:08am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

An aged disabled leper like you can never make sense. A cursed old fool that spend all his pathetic life on a chair, what a mo/ron. Of course, an overstretched punny dunce like Biancar is a damsel to you, and not me. Your stupidity cant make you think well cos you are a born retard. Even the big head Peadophile Ojuiku can attest to it. You can end your miserable life if you are angry, no one cares.

*Dies*

3 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
Where is the slowpoke Imhotep? The ediot have done the ojuiku style....typical cursed yeebhoe
Amajiri
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Princewill1(m): 1:12am On Jul 03, 2015
WHY YORUBERS ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT BIAFRA THAN OTHER TRIBES:

It is not only just about the Oil,yorubers want Igbos to remain in Nigeria with them to help neutralize or minimize the influence of hausa-fulani in yorubaland.

If Biafra secede;

1.Hausa-fulani will rule Nigeria forever and ever,votes from northwest,northeast and Niger state will deliver them anytime anyday.

2.Islamization of Nigeria will then become easy,within few years;yoruber christains will no longer exist.

3.Hausa-fulani may wake up one morning and decide to chase out Oba of Lagos out of lagos and install an Emir in lagos and nothing will happen. Etc

So apart from the lack of the oil money,to an average yoruba man,Biafra means eternal slavery to the north.That's why they are more worried than any other tribe.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

You are now boring.
Biafra has kept you awake till 1:14am.
Sense is slowly coming back to your almajiri brain grin grin grin
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Duru1(m): 1:15am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

I guess Nigerians know the dunces from certain section of the jungle called Nigeria who are prone to suicide. Even the so-called asuwajus are among the loudmouthed ingrates who cannot escape the urge to hang. I know you have booked your spot, dumbass.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 03, 2015
Princewill1:

It is not only just about the Oil,yorubers want Igbos to remain in Nigeria with them to help neutralize or minimize the influence of hausa-fulani in yorubaland.

If Biafra secede;

1.Hausa-fulani will rule Nigeria forever and ever,votes from northwest,northeast and Niger state will deliver them anytime anyday.

2.Islamization of Nigeria will then become easy,within few years;yoruber christains will no longer exist.

3.Hausa-fulani may wake up one morning and decide to chase out Oba of Lagos out of lagos and install an Emir in lagos and nothing will happen. Etc

So apart from the lack of the oil money,to an average yoruba man,Biafra means eternal slavery to the north.That's why they are more worried than any other tribe.
Gbam.
The actualization of Biafra will amplify the level of gambari slavery to gigantic proportions.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 1:17am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:

Biafra has kept you awake till 1:14am.
Sense is slowly coming back to your almajiri brain grin grin grin

M.oronic fool, Its 5.16pm here. Stop behaving like your senile father.

3 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:

M.oronic fool, Its 5.16pm here. Stop behaving like your senile father.
Ok good. Keep listening to radio Biafra. Your education needs serious augmentation.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 1:19am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
Duru1:

I guess Nigerians know the dunces from certain section of the jungle called Nigeria who are prone to suicide. Even the so-called asuwajus are among the loudmouthed ingrates who cannot escape the urge to hang. I know you have booked your spot, dumbass.
[/s]

You are now getting more frustrated, An old disabled ediot like you can never make sense. Your boring pathetic life is making you angry, do the needful and save your grandchildren from packing smelling shit.s and piss on your body. BUhahahahaha. Deranged animal

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 1:20am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

Ok good. Keep listening to radio Biafra. Your education needs serious augmentation.
[/s]

You keep repeating same jargons everywhere, why are you boring me? Your stupidity is rare and special. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Duru1(m): 1:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Princewill1:

If Biafra secede;

The Yari-ba are empty loudmouthed ninnies who cannot survive a day on their own before the fate of Ilorin repeated itself in entire Yari-ba land.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

You keep repeating same jargons everywhere, why are you boring me? Your stupidity is rare and special. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
But your education needs improvement na.
You can always follow oga Awolowo if you get to frustrated sha.

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 1:24am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

But your education needs improvement na.
You can always follow oga Awolowo if you get to frustrated sha.
[/s]

Your mean you wanna do the Ojuiku style again. Abidjan on your mind..... BUhahahahahhaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Your mean you wanna do the Ojuiku style again. Abidjan on your mind..... BUhahahahahhaa
Go and listen to Radio Biafra . . . .you need it.
Nairaland is distracting you from gaining knowledge
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Duru1(m): 1:29am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

You are beyond pathetic if a moronic dullard such as you have the effrontery to spew crap about a person repeating same bunkum. I hope since you are dumb, you are not starkly blind, monkey.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 1:29am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

Go and listen to Radio Biafra . . . .you need it.
Nairaland is distracting you from gaining knowledge
[/s]

Stop trying to do Ojuiku style, I wont allow you run. bUhahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Stop trying to do Ojuiku style, I wont allow you run. bUhahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
See how Ojukwu is tormenting you from the grave. LMAO

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 1:34am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

See how Ojukwu is tormenting you from the grave. LMAO
[/s]

You mean the coward general of the federation. BUhahahahaha. How can a coward torment me? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

You mean the coward general of the federation. BUhahahahaha. How can a coward torment me? grin grin grin grin
Ojukwu's Biafra is making you schizophrenic and neurotic. How about that grin grin grin
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 1:36am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
Duru1:

You are beyond pathetic if a moronic dullard such as you have the effrontery to spew crap about a person repeating same bunkum. I hope since you are dumb, you are not starkly blind, monkey.
[/s]

Get the mess off you disabled old fool, a shameless ediot that piss and shit on his body. A smelly bearded animal without honor. You are frustrated and can go kill yourself, no one cares. You are getting more angry and will soon shit on your body while you litter the house with your smelly pisssss. Go and die Dedefool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 1:37am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

Ojukwu's Biafra is making you schizophrenic and neurotic. How about that grin grin grin
[/s]

Boring again, Stop boring me dunce. Step up your game....

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Boring again, Stop boring me dunce. Step up your game....
LOL
You are the one that is bored and needs Biafra gist to give meaning to your gambari-slave life.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 1:46am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

LOL
You are the one that is bored and needs Biafra gist to give meaning to your gambari-slave life.
[/s]

Biafra gist on nairaland? Are you okay. Is this . You must be truly deluded, you smelly Ijaw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Biafra gist on nairaland? Are you okay. Is this . You must be truly deluded, you smelly Ijaw.
Great.
So you have been breathlessly learning wisdom from
Read more, and try to emancipate your fellow gambari slaves.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Duru1(m): 1:51am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Get the mess off you disabled old fool, a shameless ediot that piss and shit on his body. A smelly bearded animal without honor. You are frustrated and can go kill yourself, no one cares. You are getting more angry and will soon shit on your body while you litter the house with your smelly pisssss. Go and die Dedefool

You are one dumbass fool. You have twisted out of human form because Ndiigbo are demanding for home land. All your posts are engendered by imaginary fear and inherent jealousy compounded by laziness found among Yari.ba peeps the moment Biafra is mentioned. If a drooling fool such as you is willing to commit suicide because mere agitation for home land for Biafrans, I shall help you purchase the rat poison. I deduced you are a hole.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 03, 2015
Duru1:

You are one dumbass fool. You have twisted out of human form because Ndiigbo are demanding for home land. All your posts are engendered by imaginary fear and inherent jealousy compounded by laziness found among Yari.ba peeps the moment Biafra is mentioned. If a drooling fool such as you is willing to commit suicide because mere agitation for home land for Biafrans, I shall help you purchase the rat poison. I deduced you are a hole.
The famous RAT POISON solution of ofe mmanu

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 2:01am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

Great.
So you have been breathlessly learning wisdom from
Read more, and try to emancipate your fellow gambari slaves.
[/s]

Ijaw, you keep repeating same jargons. You are boring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Ijaw, you keep repeating same jargons. You are boring.
Since you are bored, you can read more about Ojukwu.
At least he will help you improve your English language skills. grin grin grin
Thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oriental Hotel, GT Bank Set Ablaze / 2023: Moghalu Pays N25m, Obtains ADC Nomination Form / Stella Oduah Recieves Pan-African Leadership Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.