Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen (9021 Views)

Are Nigerians The Smartest People...? [read What The World Thinks About Us] / Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by AbuMaryam1(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2015
Udmaster:
look at an aboki woman talking. Go and sit down jor.
Onye beri-beri, who told I'm standing?
Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

You lack cogent reasoning, you are guided by illusions. Our region is lagging behind but yet you can't stay in your region you have to come down in the mix of almajiris for survival. I pity your life.
Which different country are you talking? Which country in the whole world didn't know Igbo race are the first class criminals from Nigeria? Could you belief people from other world are differentiating Nigerians, they knew who are Igbos. Stop insulting yourself. Repent, otherwise you remain second class citizen.
You are late for Arabic class

cc lzaa onyeoga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2015
fulanimafia:
Smart yet they got scammed by clueless Jonathan repeatedly...

1. 2nd Niger Bridge

2. Ibaka Port

3. Onitsha Seaport

4. Dredging River Niger

5. Boko Haram Prisoners Transfer to Anambra shocked shocked

Smart yet they swallow all the rubbish from Nnamdi Kanu without applying common sense....

Smart yet they've been unable to rule their own country...

Smart yet the North has turned them to Akpan's in Nigeria..

So smart they are in the 3rd world, yet they believe someone in the developed world that said they are the smartest grin

Smart indeed.
Since this is coming from a fulani, an aboki I reserve my comment. #liabilities

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

Onye beri-beri, who told I'm standing?
Which one be onye beri-beri again cheesy cheesy
Have you ever stepped out of the North in your life?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by fulanimafia: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2015
Nigeria36:

Since you have said the truth, and I have no points to counter your proof that ibo's aren't smart, i will just type 'abo.ki' and hope you feel hurt too

Okay enjoy.
Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by kettykin: 8:57am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

You lack cogent reasoning, you are guided by illusions. Our region is lagging behind but yet you can't stay in your region you have to come down in the mix of almajiris for survival. I pity your life.
Which different country are you talking? Which country in the whole world didn't know Igbo race are the first class criminals from Nigeria? Could you belief people from other world are differentiating Nigerians, they knew who are Igbos. Stop insulting yourself. Repent, otherwise you remain second class citizen.

Are you staying in your region, you seem to be out of touch with reality, are not your people the same people victimising, killing, raping, burning middle belters houses in jos, benue and nassarawa, your people are still in gross stone age.

The author of this story is also of Chinese parentage and he is telling you igbos are the smartest and you are here arguing blindly

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2015
kettykin:

Are you staying in your region, you seem to be out of touch with reality, are not your people the same people victimising, killing, raping, burning middle belters houses in jos, benue and nassarawa, your people are still in gross stone age.

The author of this story is also of Chinese parentage and he is telling you igbos are the smartest and you are here arguing blindly
AbuMaryam1 will do well by talking to her murderous brothers in the NE.
The north is already 100 years behind, this sustained violence will bring them to a cliff edge.
Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2015
Please what are these Yoruba Dul.lards doing on this thread
Thanks ma chino/Igbo brother.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2015
Nigeria36:

Since this is coming from a fulani, an aboki I reserve my comment. #liabilities

He is a yoruba man not fulani. The most deceitful people I have ever come across in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Mcowubaba: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

Bla bla bla bla bla........1st class citizen carry go....
Only u na Sucessful, intelligent, smart, Educated!!!!...
I gree...no arguments!!! Ur region is the best!!! Are u happy nw...ok run along Ma cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Bla bla bla bla bla........1st class citizen carry go....
Only u na Sucessful, intelligent, smart, Educated!!!!...
I gree...no arguments!!! Ur region is the best!!! Are u happy nw...ok run along Ma cheesy
imhotep:

AbuMaryam1 will do well by talking to her murderous brothers in the NE.
The north is already 100 years behind, this sustained violence will bring them to a cliff edge.
kettykin:

imhotep:

Which one be onye beri-beri again cheesy cheesy
Have you ever stepped out of the North in your life?

Second class citizens we know them from their statements.
Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

Just as we know first class dull@rds. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Mcowubaba: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

Yeah ...m a 2nd class Citizen!!!
But some 1st class Citizens are working for me..grin!!!
#Proudly2ndclasscitizen!!
#Igboboytilldeath!!

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Kalvan: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
LOL!!!!

Funny Joke mate.

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by cheruv: 1:36am On Jul 05, 2015
new2020:
The world knows this even highly placed governments...

"Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted, aggressive, westernized, and at best, envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation---" (a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969)

Dr. Thomas Sowell, renowned American philosopher in one of his books recognized four highly gifted peoples across the world: The Jews, Germans, Chinese and Igbos.

Give them Biafra and watch them build a civilization never seen before in a black nation.
Those races you mentioned are those am looking into their vocabularies to expand that of Igbos in certain areas
Chinese :
Called Sin by us,we're looking to expand and adapt the hanzi model to our nsibiri writing system.am working on the project right now and I hope it'd be ready within 91 Igbo weeks

Germans :
Called Aladeutski by us, we're looking to borrow heavily in the areas of economics and military affairs.. The Germans are very thrifty and good men of valor, so its not bad if we model ourselves like them in this regard

Jews :
Called Hibru by us,we're looking to borrow heavily in the areas of religion.. The great Igbo nation has a judeochristian heritage, so its just necessary we nourish with Hebrew(ancient) jargon

Latin*:
Classical latin is cool..and it'd help a long way in scientific pursuit

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by collinsVP: 3:56am On Jul 05, 2015
And you want non Igbos to concour with that right?

The truth be told, they are quite smart especially when faced with challenges of survival.
Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by mensdept: 4:02am On Jul 05, 2015
Igbo people are smart, but truly, this thread is not important as there are smart people and duma.sses in every tribe and tongue, including those that tie bedsheets and call themselves Alhaji being black, those that spend their last salary on Owambe and are broke the next day, and those that wear Isi-Agu and build mansions in a village that they see once every year, only to sweep the cobwebs out.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 05, 2015
When I always talked of the ibos, one animal would come up and showcase his idiotcy like I didn't know what I was saying. Read this coming from a yoruba man

http://ynaija.com/femi-aribisala-nigeria-cannot-survive-without-the-igbos/

Famous Nigerian scientist - Phillip Emegwali

First Nigerian car - innochris Autos.

Lol hausa way una day call almajiri and co sef even sabi sef say the ibo race are one of the most hardworking, you yoruba go get 500k use 300k do party, use the remaining 200 go carry this idiotic women, day born bas*tard for us way them go day wear green and white way day collect shandi, way them mouth go day smell different things, kai kai, shepe,cigar plus skunk and co, yet una go stupidly claim smart. God forgive una

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by M4gunners: 7:07am On Jul 05, 2015
Without being told bro.
Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Macelliot(m): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Who the funk is he? ? And why should we care about what he has to say? ?
Why should you open this thread in the first place?
#hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Macelliot(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
They mis-used their smartness to become second class citizens in their country. Where is the smartness.
He who laughs last laughs the best!

A food 4 thought.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Macelliot(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
basty:
I was.thinking the guy said "worst smartest things"
Keep correcting yalself
Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Macelliot(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kalvan:
LOL!!!!

Funny Joke mate.
Igbos are evil-bastards, kill them all says ur signature...

Lolz... The Arabs calls the Jews "Evil bastards, we shall wipe them away."

Unending War in Syria, Sucide bombing in Yemen, Iraq, Pakistan, Afganistan, Libya, e.t.c but Israel, the nation surrounded by Enemies suceeds...

"I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you."
BEWARE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Nonsense from a nonsense man
You must surely die in jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Macelliot(m): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
fulanimafia:

1. 2nd Niger Bridge

2. Ibaka Port

3. Onitsha Seaport

4. Dredging River Niger

Smart yet they swallow all the rubbish from Nnamdi Kanu without applying common sense....

So smart they are in the 3rd world, yet they believe someone in the developed world that said they are the smartest grin

Smart indeed.
Condem the act of your Fulani brothers cum herdsmen who commits dis-heartening manslaughter on innocent citizens...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Macelliot(m): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

Biased!
UK police are recriuting Yoruba-speakers into the force inorder to cub the high crime rate of the Yorubas who dominates the British prisons over ATM frauds, yahoo-yahoo, and other crimes...

This shameful scenario has never happened to any other tribe in Naija except the Yorubas...

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
fulanimafia:

1. 2nd Niger Bridge

2. Ibaka Port

3. Onitsha Seaport

4. Dredging River Niger

Smart indeed.
Jealousy, hate and greed has made you a walking CORPSE!!
Nnamdi kanu is bigger than the whole of that your BLOOD SUCKING tribe that's why he is, and will remain your worst nightmare. my candid advice to you is for you to go and hang yourself that way, you will be free Igbo phobia.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
They mis-used their smartness to become second class citizens in their country. Where is the smartness.
What made them second class citizens? Ok, who are the first class ones? idiots everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by sdindan: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
fulanimafia:

1. 2nd Niger Bridge

2. Ibaka Port

3. Onitsha Seaport

4. Dredging River Niger

Smart indeed.
CowmafiaCowmafia[sup][/sup]

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by ArodewilliamsT: 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
fulanimafia:

[s]1. 2nd Niger Bridge

2. Ibaka Port

3. Onitsha Seaport

4. Dredging River Niger

Smart indeed.[/s]

e pain am no be small

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by ArodewilliamsT: 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
ekenedegreat:
What made them second class citizens? Ok, who are the first class ones? idiots everywhere.

Her boko-haram-scattered abo.ki pucccy is 1st class. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by after1: 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Her boko-haram-scattered abo.ki pucccy is 1st class. grin grin grin

Amadi, how far? Sorry about death of your father. May his soul rest in pieces.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosion Heard In Nigerian City Of Maiduguri / We Recover Data From Faulty And Formatted Data Storage Devices Here In Lagos / He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.