Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,350 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen (8831 Views)

Are Nigerians The Smartest People...? [read What The World Thinks About Us] / Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by ArodewilliamsT: 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
gimakon:
When I always talked of the ibos, one animal would come up and showcase his idiotcy like I didn't know what I was saying. Read this coming from a yoruba man

http://ynaija.com/femi-aribisala-nigeria-cannot-survive-without-the-igbos/

Famous Nigerian scientist - Phillip Emegwali

First Nigerian car - innochris Autos.

Lol hausa way una day call almajiri and co sef even sabi sef say the ibo race are one of the most hardworking, you yoruba go get 500k use 300k do party, use the remaining 200 go carry this idiotic women, day born bas*tard for us way them go day wear green and white way day collect shandi, way them mouth go day smell different things, kai kai, shepe,cigar plus skunk and co, yet una go stupidly claim smart. God forgive una[size=17pt][/size]

laugh wan tear my belle!

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Macelliot(m): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2015
after1:

Amadi, how far? Sorry about death of your father. May his soul rest in pieces.
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by after1: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2015
Macelliot:

What is this one saying?

Go ask your father at home.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Macelliot(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2015
collinsVP:
And you want non Igbos to concour with that right?

The truth be told, they are quite smart especially when faced with challenges of survival.
Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.
Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Macelliot(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2015
after1:

Go ask your father at home.
Be reasonable for once!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Kalvan: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Macelliot:

Igbos are evil-bastards, kill them all says ur signature...

Lolz... The Arabs calls the Jews "Evil bastards, we shall wipe them away."

Unending War in Syria, Sucide bombing in Yemen, Iraq, Pakistan, Afganistan, Libya, e.t.c but Israel, the nation surrounded by Enemies suceeds...

"I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you."
BEWARE!!!

Yawn! Your day of reckoning is on its way.
Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Macelliot(m): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2015
Kalvan:

Yawn! Your day of reckoning is on its way.
Tell that to Israel.
Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Macelliot(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nice
Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:57am On Sep 21, 2015

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by chrismex(m): 1:33am On Sep 21, 2015
Let me clear you if what you don't know.the white man came to African not because there land is not good but because they saw Africans don't know what they know and with the medium they made money out of us the same.thing with Igbo we left out land because we are smart what I know my brother knows so we had to look for places outside our region to use our smartness to make money .yes Igbo are smart and we are blessed.we come to your so called hometown establish business and then employ you and pay you salaries lands build companies and employ you in your so called state we are blessed God Had made it so you can't change your land is not better than ours we are smarter than you like serious Igbo are 80% literate yes my great grandmother understand little English .take it or leave it hug transformer or jump inside river Niger the way the white is more than us that is the same way Igbo are more the you there is no Igbo that don't have a millionaire in the relation the fact is we are bless only we lack one thing which if we had have we would have gone far and that is unity PRAY GOD WILL RESTORE THAT FOR US AMEN GOD BLESS US WE ARE SPECIAL

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
IlekeHD:
You're hoping to increase post count to make it show up on Google.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/ho/frus/nixon/e5/55258.htm&hl=en-NG

It's a fact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Resumes Export Three Months After Force Majeure / Majority States Pass ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill / To Boost Revenues, FG Posts Treasurers To MDAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.