Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari (24872 Views)

Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise / Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by SUBMARINE: 7:29am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
Second class citizens.

By the time a bomb explodes in the East, your Northern people wil be termed BH and massacred enmass in the East

So keep encouraging BabaOneChance but don't weep when your peoples dead bodies soak the ground. cool

8 Likes

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2015
SUBMARINE:

By the time a bomb explodes in the East, your Northern people wil be termed BH and massacred enmass in the East

So keep encouraging BabaOneChance but don't weep when your peoples dead bodies soak the ground. cool
lunaticfringe:

Nwa abali... Mpama...
Keep hating you will remain nothing but second class citizens until you change.

5 Likes

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 03, 2015
I am so happy with this development.

Gradually, the political class, the Biafran agitating class, the social organisation class and the traditional institutions class will begin to speak with ONE voice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

Birds of thesame feathers.......! Second class citizens.
How did the polythene bag break??

4 Likes

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by ogazi007(m): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2015
How can we be so uncomfuncomfortable and scared of just 47 Bokoharam foot soldiers not their leaders.How then do we plan to fight for Republic of Biafra?

7 Likes

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 03, 2015
noblezone:
I am so happy with this development.

Gradually, the political class, the Biafran agitating class, the social organisation class and the traditional institutions class will begin to speak with ONE voice.

...and get the odi treatment.

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2015
ogazi007:
How can we be so uncomfuncomfortable and scared of just 47 Bokoharam foot soldiers not their leaders.How then do we plan to fight for Republic of Biafra?

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by SUBMARINE: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

Keep hating you will remain nothing but second class citizens until you change.

A bomb = Dead bodies of Northerners cool
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2015
SUBMARINE:

A bomb = Dead bodies of Northerners cool
and what do you think will happen to the millions of ibos in kano alone talkless of the entire north?

Suya tinz.

7 Likes

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by SUBMARINE: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
and what do you think will happen to the millions of ibos in kano alone talkless of the entire north?

Suya tinz.

Throw One Bomb first and you will know that we see our people who have no plans to settle East as suicidals not worth wasting freedom on. cool

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by anigbajumo(m): 8:38am On Jul 03, 2015
asadike:
my people, enough is enough! we ve pleaded enough,its time for action. buhari should note that any single bomb blast anywhere in igboland will signal d end of nlgeria. when u sent suicide bombers to onitsha during gejs tenure,they were caught and were transferred to abuja secretly at d order of muhammed muhammed d I.G then and u thought we wont know, this time around,we are waiting and watching. you will soon find out that we have a God in igboland not one blood sucking demon u worship as a god

Google iz yer fwend,It was da agreement between GEJ nd peter obi in 2012....Even yer present governor OBIANO say da xame.

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Freeglobe, don't worry, if our Man is appointed to the presidency, I shall remember you smiley
The hustle is real ngeneukwenu cheesy
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Leopardd(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Suya tinz.

Any Easterner in north will be sacrificial lamb.

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Tvegas(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2015
If he doesn't relocate them what will they do?
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by hibbayueei(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2015
Okay..

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Mynky: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2015
i concur
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Elan83(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2015
wen i'm free i may or may not coment
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by fulanimafia: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

lalasticlala is a card carrying member of APC. He was registered by ngeneukwenu

You are on your own grin
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2015
If only people took the time to understand why the transfer was done it will save us all this
Nowadays people just want to talk based on feelings not what is sensible SMDH

3 Likes

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by WIZGUY69(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2015
as usual, they have started there calling.
CHEST BEATING!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Berrymoss(f): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
Second class citizens.
. Scumbag.

2 Likes

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by free2ryhme: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2015
AmadiAba:
Angered by the Federal Government’s alleged transfer of 49 Boko Haram inmates from the North East prisons to Aguata Prison in Ekwuluobia, Anambra State, Chairman of Ohanaeze Ndigbo , Elder Chris Eluemuno, yesterday demanded the immediate relocation of the inmates in the interest of peace and tranquility in the country.

Speaking with newsmen at his country home, Nkwelle-Ezunaka, Elder Elumuno said: “Our position is that it is not acceptable to us having them here, if what President Mohummadu Buhari has to give us as dividend of democracy is Boko Haram terrorists, it is very, very unfair.

“Aguata prison in Ekwulobia is not a maximum prison, it is an ordinary prison and if the Federal Government meant well for us, Igbo, it is not terrorists that they will bring to us, it is not acceptable to us and we are asking them to think again and look for a better place and send them there.

“Let him build a camp and put them there if there are not enough accommodations in the North East prisons, the prison in Ekwulobia does not have maximum security, there are maximum security prisons all over the country.

“Successive Federal Governments of Nigeria have always taken the Igbo for granted and pleaded that nobody should push the Igbo to the walls to incur their wrath, we are asking him to please, remove the suspects from Anambra State.”

http://igberetv.com/relocate-boko-haram-prisoners-out-of-igboland-now-ohaneze-tells-buhari/

Ohaneze: Expired association of old people

3 Likes

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by ipreach: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2015
They better take those criminal out of Igboland

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by HRich(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2015
You dont need them to be relocated again. Leave them in Ekwulobia prison. I trust my Igbo brothers. They will kill them all before their case are even reminded in court.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by chidifyn(f): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2015
wailing wailers

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by HRich(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
Second class citizens.
And you think your cow brothers and sister are the firstklass citizens? Animal like u.

2 Likes

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by wanted222(m): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
Second class citizens.
idiot
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by angieberry(f): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Chai! That one entered oh!! cheesy
mrvitalis:

People like you are the reason why I support legalisation of abortion

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint / More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba / Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.