Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene (25402 Views)

Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) / Don't Shut Down Imo Okorocha Begs Labour Over Sacked 3'000 Workers / Imo Tribunal: Okorocha May Be Shown Way Out Of Office, Begs Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by lawal28c: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2015
I never see fools like d igbos b4 dey claim 2 b educated bt dey are d actual definition of illiteracy......hw doz diz work?u no pay my skul fee u come expect say if I blow make I spend 4 u?
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2015
lol
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by richardjemedafe1(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2015
Alobam
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2015
Journalism in Nigeria sha
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Ndkings1(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2015
Take a shot and recochet
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Surejobsng(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2015
harrysterol:
Just
Free madness
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Surejobsng(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2015
lawal28c:
I never see fools like d igbos b4 dey claim 2 b educated bt dey are d actual definition of illiteracy......hw doz diz work?u no pay my skul fee u come expect say if I blow make I spend 4 u?
Like criosly? grin
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2015
... noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2015
MY Governor MY GOVERNOR
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by harrysterol(m): 9:14am On Jul 03, 2015
Surejobsng:
Free madness
joblessness cheesy
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Mcowubaba: 9:14am On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
40 Traditional Rulers (Juju Men) Against One Man

If I Was Rochas, I would step down as Governor for the sake of my dear life!
Na only dem get juju
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by wiseoneking: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2015
lawal28c:
Bt igbos na Dogs oooo so dem expect say buhari na fool?dem no vote d guy nd dem want post?
What is this woman saying. You are out of point. Discuss the issue on the post. Are you a dog? Back to the post, Rochas is actually not doing fine. He may not have it easy with these men. I think he is boastful and it will never ammount to any thing for him. They are seeing him as a betrayal
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by HKhouseofhello: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2015
【official website: www.houseofhello.hk Facebook ID:houseofhelloltd Twitter ID:houseofhelloltd】
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Intrepid01(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Rochas is one of the few liberal men from the east (plus Chief Onu Ogbonnanya) and the only person that will get south east a vice presidential slot come 2019.
onyedikachukwue:
Mtcheeew rochas is a clown. We dnt need Apclown in southeast. Okoroawusa, he is no more relevant to igbos.
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by lawal28c: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2015
wiseoneking:
What is this woman saying. You are out of point. Discuss the issue on the post. Are you a dog? Back to the post, Rochas is actually not doing fine. He may not have it easy with these men. I think he is boastful and it will never ammount to any thing for him. They are seeing him as a betrayal
fool,am a man,a strong one at dat.av gat nothing 2 do witf d topic just wanna use diz medium 2 tell ya'all dat u ya'all are grown illiterates..ma bad,don't reply me
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Stolen: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Wat happened to the PDP youth leader in Imo State that was murdered during this election?
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by lawal28c: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2015
Intrepid01:
Rochas is one of the few liberal men from the east (plus Chief Onu Ogbonnanya) and the only person that will get south east a vice presidential slot come 2019.
kill urself...all I knw iz dat witf or without u,nigeria will progress
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by victoreltemur: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2015
eyeview:
Oga Rochas! Oga Rochas! No vex but you need to explain to us how the the INEC result sheets for the places you 'won' had most northern states like 'Katsina state' on them than 'Imo state'.
what is this one saying?
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by jide333(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2015
lawal28c:

ogbeni easy oooh.. Don't start what you can't withstand ooh. Why must you insult them? will you be happy if they start calling us names? I guess you're from the north or you must be a bastard (omoale) fellow....

P.S how many people have you killed so far? cos i know you're a terrorist since you're a muslim... I d i ot
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by hibbayueei(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2015
Dis man self...

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by horlabiyi(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2015
Why is he afraid of the tribunal? Does it mean he got some skeleton in his cupboard? Didn't he think before talking the trash? God, what have we Nigerians done to deserve these type of politicians? Smh
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by frisky2good(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2015
For real?

eyeview:
Oga Rochas! Oga Rochas! No vex but you need to explain to us how the the INEC result sheets for the places you 'won' had most northern states like 'Katsina state' on them than 'Imo state'.
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by beyoncausme: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2015
politic.....ooo
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by 400billionman: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:
Rochas will complete his 8years as governor of Imo State, Mbaise or no Mbaise.

God bless Imo state!

Rule of law must be entrenched..

We want CHANGE in Imo..

3 Likes

Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by kingsley3218(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2015
Lol.....d inventor of familiocracy....govt of the family,by the family and for the family....so ur also scared Dat was how u cajoled my people into accepting a maniac as their eze with ur deceptive moves.....u must face d law,SAN or no SAN,make sure u restore all their mandates...nonsense!!! Politrickian.
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Blackfire(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2015
Walahi trouble i dey for megida okorocha for douglass house fa, ah. Who wants suya?
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by millionaireman: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2015
If the Tribunal goes out of its brief, and goes thorough enough, PDP Candidate who is challenging Okorocha's victory may be in trouble.

52000 votes for PDP candidate from rural Aboh Mbsise Local government area alone calls for condemnation and punishment for perpetrators of such jumbo election malpractice -

the more reason why Mbaise monarchs ought to intervene to stop the contest.
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by myklangelo(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2015
His tone is that of a dictator. They should give him a rifle so he will completely feel that we are in military regime.
He is threateningly commading the 40 trad rulers to stop a legal action. Very buffoonish of him.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Blackfire(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2015
jide333:

ogbeni easy oooh.. Don't start what you can't withstand ooh. Why must you insult them? will you be happy if they start calling us names? I guess you're from the north or you must be a bastard (omoale) fellow....

P.S how many people have you killed so far? cos i know you're a terrorist since you're a muslim... I d i ot

u put that tribal + about to be boko haram senile camatose of a skeleton where he belong, in the dust bin. Awon were ikeji arindin.
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by MyMentor: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2015
They shld hv com 2 d meeting if dey were right wit dia claim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo / DSS Invites Ten Edo APC Chieftains / Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.