Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene (25406 Views)

Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) / Don't Shut Down Imo Okorocha Begs Labour Over Sacked 3'000 Workers / Imo Tribunal: Okorocha May Be Shown Way Out Of Office, Begs Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by MrEverest(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2015
How times change, I used to love this man called Rochas but now seeing his face alone makes me wanna commit murder. Where do I start, is it his arrogance, nepotism, lack of respect to royal fathers in Imo state while he reverences the ones in the north angry is it his loquaciousness, is it his hypocrisy of claiming to be a saint while he has bought the whole of Owerri through family members and cronies. Is it the way he covets the north and their people even when they don't reciprocate such gesture undecided . Since this clown "won" re-election, not even a single project has been started by him and neither has he completed the ones he initiated before. He is busy building white elephant projects across Imo state just for his ego trip. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Correctman0606: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2015
eyeview:
Oga Rochas! Oga Rochas! No vex but you need to explain to us how the the INEC result sheets for the places you 'won' had most northern states like 'Katsina state' on them than 'Imo state'.
True talk. I was wondering how on earth can apc win in Imo state, when it is very clear that the Hausas and Yorubas are openly against the Ibos. Just count the highest number of people killed by boko haram. Count the highest number of student, corper killed by the Buhari boko haram. How on earth can any person from east vote of apc? okoracha own don finish.

1 Like

Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Securedlife(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Humorclux:
Rochas get ready to be kicked out of Douglass house
I second the motion that was moved by Humorclux

1 Like

Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by jbaby265(f): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2015
am watching every move..Rochas pls do the needful
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2015
lawal28c:
Bt igbos na Dogs oooo so dem expect say buhari na fool?dem no vote d guy nd dem want post?

Abeg close your mouth. Jonathan lost out in all the Northwest states in 2011,yet he still did more for them than the southeast and south south. Buhari must shun Nepotism, if he still wants to enjoy d goodwill of Nigerians.
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Kcinho(m): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2015
lawal28c:
Bt igbos na Dogs oooo so dem expect say buhari na fool?dem no vote d guy nd dem want post?
what is this thing saying?
Your uncle is currently my gateman.

1 Like

Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Kirinwa: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2015
dataflex:
wonderful!!! so Politicians can be humble too

Useless scammer!

1 Like

Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by bayusdipe(m): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2015
smart governor
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Princewill1(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Mallam Rochas Okoroawusa(the agent of islam in igboland) is panicking !!

Truth is we never voted for him,the mallam rigged himself into office.

By God's grace,the tribunal will nullify the election of this mallam.

1 Like

Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by ipreach: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2015
Oro is now begging the Ezes . Lol

Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by PhockPhockMan: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:
Rochas will complete his 8years as governor of Imo State, Mbaise or no Mbaise.

God bless Imo state!
See how low, clanish, tribal, sectional you are. Because an Orlu man is ruling, we should happily stomach
all his evil.
Honey, wait o o, is it not you and one Abagworo that said that Ihedioha should go to court and stay there.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Beremx(f): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

See how low, clanish, tribal, sectional you are. Because an Orlu man is ruling, we should happily stomach
all his evil.
Honey, wait o o, is it not you and one Abagworo that said that Ihedioha should go to court and stay there.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
there is nothing clannish about my statement. Stop sniffing phoosies for breakfast.
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by hedonistic: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2015
I have since wondered how the APC and a universally despised charlatan like Rochas could have won the election in Imo State.

I guess the tribunal would do the needful. Even if Rochas begs all the oracles and deities in Igboland, his fate is already sealed.

1 Like

Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Octaves(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2015
okorocha has dictatorial tendencies.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by samsard(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2015
lawal28c:
Come here wawa, have Hausas ever voted for GEJ? am sure you know the answer to that; then how come GEJ still gave them several appointments? Come to think of it, how relevant is what you are saying to the topic at hand?
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by PhockPhockMan: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:
there is nothing clannish about my statement. Stop sniffing phoosies for breakfast.
If you're not clannish, why mentioning Mbaise?
Are we talking about Mbaise or Imo state Governorship here?
Or, is the 40 royal fathers that sued him all come from Mbaise?
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by samsard(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2015
lawal28c:
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Godsonkemz(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2015
The same traditional rulers that were aggrieved by Gov's decision to withhold the igweship title for welcoming the ex president for his presidential campaign are now the very ones he's pleading for their assistance. Why is he panicing if he actually won the poll in a free and fair election afterall a clear conscience fears no accusation. The last guber election held in Imo state was characterised with massive riggings on the both side but higher in the favour of incumbent Gov. Rochas.
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by AreaFada2: 11:40am On Jul 03, 2015
lawal28c:

How can you just casually insult a whole tribe?

Once elected a President governs the whole country and all become his constituents, irrespective of party affiliation. That is the rule worldwide.

By law appointments have to show federal character. That's democracy.

I'm not Igbo by the way. SS just produced GEJ, so we can be patient & not expect much.
The whole geopolitical stuff is nonsense because my part of SS has far more historical & cultural ties with SW than GEJ's part of SS.

They are dividing us so we can fight each other AND forget the serious questions we should be asking so-called leaders.
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by congi(m): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2015
dataflex:
wonderful!!! so Politicians can be humble too

SCAM ALERT!!!! PLS NOTE THAT PHONE NUMBER ON ANY THREAD WITH DIFFERENT MONIKER

1 Like

Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by optimismlaz(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Operation no mercy to that rochas Okorohausa.

1 Like

Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
arsetalks:
If he didn't rig, then he shouldn't be afraid? I am pro APC but pro -the truth, if he has nothing to hide then he should have nothing to fear too.

At least the government of the day at the central is APC hence no fear of PDP using the courts.

@bolded...Do you know or remember who's Justice Salami; one time president of court of appeal
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by eyeview: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

If you're not clannish, why mentioning Mbaise?
Are we talking about Mbaise or Imo state Governorship here?
Or, is the 40 royal fathers that sued him all come from Mbaise?

If there are people you shouldn't ever found exchanging words with,its that girl. Every of her being is filled with guile and bitterness.It will do you well to ignore any of her posts as most people do(didn't you notice that everyperson ignored and avoided her post),if not,she'll drag you down to her insult level and stain you.
Cheers.
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
CharliParker:
Enemies of progress ,for Gods sake They should withdraw that case, Tribunal for what after massive rigging from PDP in Imo State,most of this bribed kings are kings today because of Rochas.

Don't you think you & APC should allow the law to take its course?...
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by arsetalks(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

@bolded...Do you know or remember who's Justice Salami; one time president of court of appeal
So you believe the nonsense that justice Salami was used? That is a big myth. You ever wonder why GEJ and his foot soldiers refused to reinstate him?
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by beland15: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mallam Rochas just step down we hate your heart. We Ezes are against u ever

1 Like

Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by scachy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
40 Traditional Rulers (Juju Men) Against One Man

If I Was Rochas, I would step down as Governor for the sake of my dear life!
grin grin
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by PhockPhockMan: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
eyeview:

If there are people you shouldn't ever found exchanging words with,its that girl. Every of her being is filled with guile and bitterness.It will do you well to ignore any of her posts as most people do(didn't you notice that everyperson ignored and avoided her post),if not,she'll drag you down to her insult level and stain you.
Cheers.
Thanks.
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by babestella: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
lawal28c:

You are a complete duunce, amAdioha Fire your balls, e-diot. I'd like you to tell me which northern state fully voted for GEJ?
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Myself2(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
What's this HausaIgbo scared of
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
arsetalks:
So you believe the nonsense that justice Salami was used? That is a big myth. You ever wonder why GEJ and his foot soldiers refused to reinstate him?

Kindly educate me on why I should believe you more plz...thankz
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by steppin: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:
Rochas will complete his 8years as governor of Imo State, Mbaise or no Mbaise.

God bless Imo state!
Rochas is going down!
He's begging but he knows he's going down.
The abokiis and the southwest used him.
Funny enough, it seems he was used alongside with the yorubas.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Kissing His Wife At FIDA Award Event (Photos) / "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora / 837 Inmates Escape From Oyo Prison, 262 Recaptured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.